Fansonline

Fansonline (page 4 of 28)

Stacey

StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent website & service

The fansonline website really is excellent for narrowing down choices (we needed wall controlled, no light) & makes the process of choosing easy. I did online chat & also emailed & Miranda was very helpful. Prices very competitive & love the free express shipping too. They made the process of choosing 17 fans for a restaurant & hotel reception easy.

Disappointing service

When installing a fan outside stated exchange period and only then realising fans online had shipped the wrong product (very similar packaging), they were unwilling to exchange the item despite it being packed and photos sent confirming this on 2 occasions.

Great Service & Advice

Called and spoke with Matt. He provided great insight into ventilation, but gave it to me in layman's terms (showing he knows his stuff!). Will be buying from them now and in the future! Nice one :)

LouB

LouB

Friendly and helpful service

This is the second time ordering fans from fans online. They are quick to respond whether by email or phone and so helpful. Shout out to Matt who sorted everything for us.

Luci

LuciHunter Region, NSW

A huge thanks to Rebecca

Very impressed with the after sales service and Rebecca. Had a problem with delayed delivery via courier (during Covid - so to be expected) but Rebecca was very helpful and kept me informed of progress. Also, I messed up slightly with the order but it was sorted out quickly and once again, I was kept informed. Very happy. LB

Cos

CosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very bad customer service

Bcat

BcatSydney, NSW

Helpful service and fast delivery

Matt and his colleagues at Fansonline were extremely helpful. I needed a fan in a hurry and it arrived from Melbourne to Sydney in well under 24 hours. You can't really beat that. Price was good too.

Fantastic

Ventair Sahara 4 in 1 Bathroom Fan, hot air, cold air, exhaust and LED light
Best price, good communication, arrived very promptly.
Installed and working better than the tastic it replaced.
Happy so far.

Kaz

KazMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fanco Fans

Service over the phone by Bruno was outstanding. Price competitive. Have bought these fans for bedrooms in previous house and they were silent and efficient so bought again. Highly recommend.

Great customer service

I had some questions before I placed my order for 3 DC ceiling fans. Nupur was knowledgeable about the products, and went so far as to place my order for me. The next day I realised I had made a mistake with the order, I emailed Fansonline and Miranda replied. Nothing was too hard to rectify, and my amended order left Melbourne that day bound for Queensland. What fantastic customer service, thank you!!

Dennis H

Dennis HSydney, NSW

Great choices and great service

I'm not a fan (pardon the pun) of online shopping, but Fansonline has a much better range of bathroom exhaust fans than I was able to find in any of my local stores. The website is easy to navigate and the prices are as good as another online or physical store I could find. There after sales service seems good also, they emailed me at each stage of the purchase (order acceptance, order dispatch and order delivery). I liked the experience so much that I didn't hesitate in going back to them again for another purchase.

Stuart M.

Stuart M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service - good products

I have already purchased one fan from Fansonline and just ordered another one to match. The service level and responsiveness from them (thanks Miranda) was excellent with prompt replies and clear communication.
The fan in question is the Aeratronic A2+ which looks great and is silent - worth the extra money. My electrician said it was much easier to install than other brands also.

Tappy

TappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

We received our 1 to 2 room heat transfer system, when un boxing it found a part broken. Made contact with Miranda and they had the parts here in 3 days, no problems at all. Thanks.

Matt fisher

Matt fisher

Good customer service, delivery breakage replaced

Of the three 150 diameter fans delivered, the fans at either end of the long box both suffered indirect impact damage, where clips holding the fans together had snapped off.
Prompt replacement parts issued after delivery damage discovered following unboxing fans. Pleasingly hassle free
Used twice now and happy to recommend

Fantastic customer service

I am so impressed with the service of this company. I was searching for a particular fan that was going out of stock on every website. I received a prompt response to my online enquiry confirming the fan was in stock. I phoned to be sure and spoke directly with Miranda, who went above and beyond for me, actually going to the warehouse to physically check that the fans were actually in stock. Thank you so much Miranda. Great company to deal with. Fans arrived promptly and look great!!!!

Mark from Melbourne

Mark from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chico Exhaust Fan 100mm

We were very happy with this Exhaust Fan but it needed to be replaced while under warranty. The staff at Fansonline looked after us very well and nothing was too much trouble. We were glad we ordered from Fansonline and would do so again. Mark, Melbourne. July 2020.

Rachel R.

Rachel R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a fantastic product & amazing service!

Miranda at fansonline was fantastic & made purchasing the right fan a positive & stress free experience. I even got a follow up email checking that my order & delivery were okay. Love it!

Billstar

BillstarMelboure

Excellent, honest and prompt response

I asked Fansonline for advice on the size of a 3 in 1 fan/light/heater for a small bathroom. They advised that the lights in the fan I’d selected would possibly be too bright and suggested another fan which was cheaper. Very impressed.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Prompt delivery, great prices, great service

I ordered two 3 in 1 bathroom heaters and they arrived within two business days. Their prices were the most competitive I could find and they had a great range. Kelly from sales was very helpful and efficient in dealing with a post-sale query I had. Thanks! I'll buy from them again for sure.

Excellent customer service

Very happy with the service at fansonline, have ordered several fans and have been pleased with the service and products. I had a problem with one fan because the manufacturer had somehow placed a different model fan in the package. It only took an email with some photo's attached showing the problem and the people at fansonline quickly sent out a new correct fan and then organised for the wrong fan to be collected.

Judith

Judithasked

Hi Fansonline, we bought a Milano DC ceiling light with LED light (white) from you back in 2018 (still have the receipt for $449) but only had it installed this year. It works fine but when you turn it on it buzzes for about 20 seconds then stops. The electrician who installed it said the buzzing isn't due to the installation and to contact the manufacturer as they will send a technician to address the issue. I'm impressed with the glowing customer reviews of Fansonline and hoping you can help me get this sorted? Cheers, Judith

Hi there Judith,
Of course, we would be happy to look into this, but we cannot resolve warranty claims through review portals such as this one. The fan you bought is covered by a 2-year in-home warranty, so depending on the exact date of purchase, it may still be covered. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can look into this for you. Thanks also for your lovely comments and yes we do take pride in our customer service and try to assist where we can!

Norm

Normasked

We have 3 fanco 48" celing fans ,but the one in the kitchen will interninently do a beep and turn itself off. I have changed the battery ,but still the same .

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Norm, thanks for your question. We cannot diagnose this issue ourselves, however we have a customer service team available to assist with your enquiry. All the fans in our range are covered by a manufacturer’s in home warranty in addition to your rights under consumer law. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can assist you further.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives

Other Appliance Retailers