Fansonline

Fansonline (page 4 of 24)

Review of Service

This is the third time I have used Fans Online and many people sell the same fans, but the product knowledge and help received by the sales centre is second to none. Matt especially in my case, but having dealt with many in the department, they are all quick with their responses and extremely helpful. I will continue to use this online company as they are an example of how online sales should be done and others should take note

Good communication

Garry did a good job updating me on the progress of the shipment during the shipment process.
It arrived 2 business days after placing the order (I live in Canberra).

So fast!

Really wide range and delivery was so fast. Have used this company twice now and would highly recommend using them to anyone who is considering new fans.
Follow up on any questions from support line was super speedy too

LL Cafe

LL CafeSydney, NSW

Really happy

Fans arrived quickly and look great installed. After sales service prompt and efficient. Small issue with minor damage during shipping was immediately fixed up at no cost. Recommend for anyone after fans

Sesh

Sesh

Excellent service

I purchased 4 Franco Urban DC ceiling fan with remote from fansonline in November 2019. The fans arrived on time and I got an excellent service.They delivered on the day convenient to me. Very helpful.

JulesH

JulesHPerth, WA

FANtastic service! Ultraquick delivery and good product.

Couldn't be happier, from the time of placing my order on Ebay I was phoned straight away so that delivery details could be checked. Fan arrived in 5 days. Great product and great price - couldn't be happier - I would recommend highly.

Vince p

Vince p

should have gone to a shop !!!

bought a 150 mm fan on eBay , it was okay for a couple of weeks then it became so noisy
that no body in my house will use the fan anymore ... they will not help me an don't care ...
do your self a favour and go to a real store and get proper after sales service !!

Nate.y

Nate.ySydney, NSW

Fantastic!!

Excellent customer service and response time, Matt is an exceptional worker and was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Fansonline to anyone looking for any type of ventilation solution they might need.

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great store

We bought a fan, delivery was super fast. There was an issue with the colour of one blade and they replaced it for me with minimal effort. I would def buy from here again.

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Great service, excellent fans.

Ordered a couple of Fanco Fans for a reno and customer service was fantastic. Quick replies to payment and order details, shipping instructions and questions. First delivery where my instructions were followed and the fans placed down the side of the house out of view.
Fans looked great, are quiet and competitively priced.
Just purchased another 4 and same great service. The last remaining fans that I will need will be coming from these guys.
Highly recommended!

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Dee, thanks for your lovely feedback - make sure you get in touch with us about the last remaining fans. We'll be happy to look after you again! email sales@fansonline.com. au =)

nkassis

nkassisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Should have bought the fans from a real shop instead, where there is after service

Accidently purchased 6 ceiling fans instead of 5, due to an extra mouse click order came to just under $2k. When i recieved the items, I realised my mistake, box completely unopened, asked for a refund on the $400 fan. They charge 20% restocking, plus original freight charge for sending out the item and another $35 for return fee where you have to arrange own freight. None of those hassels from a shopfront. Alternative should have purchased from https://www.ceilingfansdirect.com.au/warranty-returns as their returns policy is much better and their prices are the same. Another online alternative with a better returns policy is ceilingfanswarehouse.com.au

Bernard

BernardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient, friendly service

Despite being an online portal, I was surprised and delighted to be helped by Matt when I rang, who completed my order after answering all my questions quickly and succinctly.

Golden I

Golden I

"Quick as a wink" delivery !!

The Fansonline website was accurate and easy to use. The delivery instructions were well communicated and very prompt. No follow up was required. I would recommend them to any prospective buyers.

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Customer service was amazing

I bought 5 Spyda 1253 fans and had an issue with a wall control cover. Rebecca in customer service was amazing. She sorted out the problem in no time. Very happy with the fans and there service.

survtech

survtechPerth, WA

Excellent in all respects

Range of products 5*
Prices 5*
Communication 5*
Efficiency 5*
I don't normally take part in reviews but everything about this transaction deserves to be mentioned.
It's a shame that retail is suffering, but the online model is a sign of the times and isn't going anywhere if model is typical.

Amazing service

I ordered a Ventair Sahara 3-in-1 exhaust fan over the phone yesterday morning at 10.50am, and it was delivered this morning just before 11am. Great service, great price. Thanks Matt. I had the same experience when I ordered this product last year. Can’t fault this company.

Neilo

Neiloipswich

Brilliant service. Bent over backwards to make sure it went smoothly.

Good example of an online company that cares about its customers.
Delivery was prompt.
The fan is great and the price was reasonable considering the competition.
Would definately use them again.
Any issues were dealt with very quickly via e_mail.

Helen and Geoff

Helen and GeoffMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great

I love the white ceiling fans we purchased
Just before Christmas they are very quiet
And look classy the electrician said they were very sturdy fans and staff were great to deal with online and on phone.

Matthew

MatthewGippsland, VIC

Fans online..Great company to deal with

I originally ordered a fan and was told it wasn't available so the girl at fans online suggested the fanco origin dc in black and 2 others. We went with the origin and have no regrets its a great product.

Aeratron Fans

Purchased two Aerotron DC ceiling fans following review on Choice. Good price, prompt delivery, helpful information and prompt responses. Delighted with the product and service from the team at Fans online, including Matt and Lachlan.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Quintal

Quintalasked

Has any member used to comment on the fairly new bathroom & laundry ducted inline exhaust fan: Fanco Mixflow TT Silent Inline Exhaust Fan: 200mm SKU: EXVUTTS200? Many thanks if you could review.

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Quintal, thanks for reaching out with your question. At the moment, there's no Product Review page for this item, but rest assured we've sold multiple units of this model (its very popular!) to some very satisfied customers. If you have any specific questions about the TT Silent mix flow fan, please get in touch with us by emailing sales@fansonline.com.au and our team will be happy to assist you.

Andrea Chaplin

Andrea Chaplinasked

Hi we live in Perth and doing bathroom renovations and require 5 QUIET exhaust fans - do you have any recommendations? Thanks

Hi

Thanks for your email.

Please email us at sales@fansonline.com.au so we can assist you. Or give us a call on 03 9017 0366!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards
Team @ Fansonline

ANDREW
ANDREW

Hi, the best we have found for price and value are the ECVEAI12W: Ventair Airbus 300 Ceiling Exhaust Fan White - Round.

We use them on all our homes

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives

Other Appliance Retailers