Fansonline

Fansonline (page 4 of 31)

J CH

J CHSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer experience especially when things don't go smoothly

Got 2 ceiling fans with light 3 weeks ago. We never opened the boxes but rather waited for the electrician to install them. This week the electrician came to install, but discovered that one of the fans was missing a part. I contacted them and Helen arranged for replacement part to be sent. All my touch points from the enqiries and research, to deciding to buy, the purchasing process, the delivery (took 2 days), the follow up have been handled exceptionally well.
It is rare these days to find such a customer experience focused company.
Well done and keep up the fantastic work.

sammie a.

sammie a.Sydney, NSW

Buyers BEWARE DON'T BUY FANS

Faulty product and will not return merchandise (still in box) I was sent to warranty and nobody could help . was pushed around back and forth.

Ted

TedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fan purchase

Used the chat line, first time dealing with Fansonline. Sam was a pleasure to deal with, a great experience, he knew his stuff/very informative, nothing was too much of a hassle.

Great After Sales Service

After ordering with Fansonline there was an issue with delivery (only 1/3 of fans turned up). After contacting Fansonline through their portal Helen immediately replied, investigated and successfully resolved the issue... within an hour of my initial contact.
Great service Helen! Fans now delivered and installed.

Happy

HappyPerth, WA

Exellent company and staff so helpful and patient.

Had Paola helping me to find the right ceiling fans that met my criteria. So patient snd obliging. Nothing was too much trouble and communicating skills was 10 out of 10.

Peter

PeterRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good service from Paola

Ordered during Black Friday and was awaiting delivery. As I was planning to be on holidays within a few days, I checked up on the whereabouts of the order. They had been waiting for an item to arrive at their warehouse to complete the order and then ship it. I asked for the order to be shipped after the holidays, which pushes it to January. Paola was very forthcoming in accommodating this request and confirmed the same later on via mail. Good Service. Thank you.

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great prices & great service from Helen

I’ve bought several fans from this online store over the last 3-4 years and had reason to speak with them directly this time to see if they could source a part for one of my older fans. The manufacturer had directed me to another of their retailers a “preferred supplier” who quoted $147. After speaking with Helen who was very helpful, she sourced the part and I was able to purchase thru them at $90 rather than the $147 with the other people.
Helen is fantastic customer service person.

Excellent Customer Service

We bought several Claro Whisper Fans. Our Electricians had some installation challenges - the fans made some unexpected noise on some setting - and got these resolved with some tuning.

When checking with Fansonline for information and support, Tarryn was was, precise, responsive and helpful.

caparker

caparker

Great customer service

Good clear response to my questions online - fast pricing & delivery. Helen was very helpful, in confirming correct codes / costs and customer service

Stephen

StephenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Change of Mind Request

I ordered 3 fans with remotes only to realise they did not have lights. I requested an exchange after 14 days. I was advised one opened box could not be returned which is fine. They accepted two returns, supplied 3 new Eco Silent fans with a discount and delivery was within 2 days. The customer service provided by Rebecca was awesome. Very helpful, proactive and very clear communications. I would recommend Fansonline to anyone interested in their products. Customer service beyond expectations!

Needed my remotes replaced under warranty due to batteries leaking chemicals. Very quick and helpful response, posted to me promptly, no dramas. Lovely people (Helen and Tarryn and Elise) to deal with. Much appreciation to hard working diligent staff.

MoleandBird

MoleandBird

A lesson in Customer Service

We had a small issue with the third party delivery company but Rebecca fixed it. Her communication and understanding were fantastic and we or our new fan.
Well done Rebecca.

Easy to use website and fan delivered within 3 business days

Required 2 fans for an outdoor space fairly quickly. Placed order and checked stock with their customer service team and had the fans in under 3 days. Very happy!

Kate

Kate

Quick & super professional customer service

I recently ordered fans from Fansonline. The whole process was quick and all the staff I interacted with (shout out to Rebecca) were so helpful. When there was the possibility of a small delay they were really proactive in letting me know & offerings great solutions that were entirely customer focussed. Super impressed and would highly recommend.

Patricia

PatriciaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fansonline Service

Paola and other staff were extremely helpful, efficient & professional. After experiencing a minor computer problem you made the purchase stress free.

Remote replacement

The customer service I received from Paola and Fans Online was excellent, I needed a new remote for my ceiling fan and I received it within 24 hours and couldn't be happier, many thanks Fans Online

Sharon

Sharon

Great After Sales Service

I purchased 2 fans in 2017 and needed to replace the remotes and they were so helpful. Would highly recommend

Good company

I ordered a fan which turned out to be out of stock. They were happy to give a refund but also offered an alternative at a discount.

Clinton D

Clinton DSydney, NSW

All around a positive experience

I purchased a number of fan related items for a renovation.

The website contained a comprehensive range and pricing was competitive (for the most part).

I contacted the sales team with a product enquiry and their response was prompt and thorough.

Items were delivered quickly.

I had some after sale enquires regarding one item, and Helen was very comprehensive in her response. The information she provided was enough to help me sort out the issue.

Positives all around.

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic prompt service

Fantastic service from Napur. She helped me over the phone and arranged our fans to be delivered asap. Extremely happy.

Judith

Judithasked

Hi Fansonline, we bought a Milano DC ceiling light with LED light (white) from you back in 2018 (still have the receipt for $449) but only had it installed this year. It works fine but when you turn it on it buzzes for about 20 seconds then stops. The electrician who installed it said the buzzing isn't due to the installation and to contact the manufacturer as they will send a technician to address the issue. I'm impressed with the glowing customer reviews of Fansonline and hoping you can help me get this sorted? Cheers, Judith

Hi there Judith,
Of course, we would be happy to look into this, but we cannot resolve warranty claims through review portals such as this one. The fan you bought is covered by a 2-year in-home warranty, so depending on the exact date of purchase, it may still be covered. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can look into this for you. Thanks also for your lovely comments and yes we do take pride in our customer service and try to assist where we can!

Norm

Normasked

We have 3 fanco 48" celing fans ,but the one in the kitchen will interninently do a beep and turn itself off. I have changed the battery ,but still the same .

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Norm, thanks for your question. We cannot diagnose this issue ourselves, however we have a customer service team available to assist with your enquiry. All the fans in our range are covered by a manufacturer’s in home warranty in addition to your rights under consumer law. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can assist you further.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives

Other Appliance Retailers