Fansonline

Fansonline (page 4 of 12)

4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (233)

ABIS

ABISGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick delivery

Happy with my purchase, The fan was delivered in a timely manner and was very well packed . The follow up call from the supplier was greatly appreciated and I am more thna happy to recommend them to others.

Amanda K.

Amanda K.Illawarra, NSW

Great Service

Great service provides. Very friendly and helpful staff (Particularly in regards to organising appropriate delivery). Hard to beat competitive prices and Prompt delivery. Highly recommend to anyone. Would definitely use again.

Paul D.

Paul D.South East Queensland, QLD

Top Service

The system works..Works well..Knew what i wanted and searched prices..Fansonline were way ahead of the rest..Taking into account i ordered on the weekend my fans arrived 3 days later...Brilliant work and very happy

Find out how Fansonline compares to other Appliance Retailers

great product and friendly service.

purchased a fan not realizing it didnt have a light. after paying for the fan i soon realized i made a mistake. contacted fansonline with in minutes they refunded my money and offered the correct fan. great to deal with, great service and prompt response. thanks

Kel Ly

Kel LySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service!

Fantastic customer service. I contacted them when I had an issue with the back of my remote control and fansonline replaced it with no fuss. I will buy from fansonline again.

cooky

cookyMid West, WA

Customer service

I have been dealing with Rebecca in regards to my order and she has been nothing short of excellent to deal with. Highly recommend fansonline and as a electrical contactor I will be using them more.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Great service! I have purchased goods before with no issues at all. This last purchase came with a delivery hiccup, which was no fault of fansonline, but the effort Rebecca went to, to resolve the issue with the delivery company was great. Prompt communication and hassle free for me. I will ask to deal directly with Rebecca in the future. Easy to deal with.

Thank you again Rebecca for your excellent work. Greatly appreciated! A++++++++++

Great delivery and service! There was an issue with one of the items I received, and fansonline were very friendly and fast to resolve the issue. I will be buying from them again!

Tam

Tam

Amazing service!

I got told last minute by my builder that I needed the fan this week. I ordered to SA and it arrived in 2 days! Saved me $100’s of dollars too!

Paul Robinson

Paul RobinsonSydney, NSW

Excellent fans , price and online customer service

Fans online are a fan-tastic online site. Excellent range of fans to choose from and best prices.
Their customer service team is brilliant and offer top-knotch service.

If Miranda sends you an email be prepared for excellent customer service

Betty

BettyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service when I broke my ceiling fan blade

I bought ceiling fans from Fansonline three years ago to install in my new home. Last week I accidentally broke one of the timber fan blades. I contacted the company by email on the weekend and received a response the very next business day. They looked into replacement blades for me and had sourced the blades within a few days. I only had to pay freight to receive the replacement blades. I was very impressed with their customer service and prompt postage of the item. Thank you to the staff at Fansonline.

very fast dispatch

ordered fans online and were sent to my house in 2 days.Very very fast!
I highly recommend their service if you are considering ordering online. Great website easy to navigate and they even had the choice magazines recommended fans

Tanya

TanyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well priced with prompt service

I looked through a number of sites before deciding to buy through Fansonline. We needed a fan for low ceilings and I found the range and price excellent. I would also add the service I received with staff at Fansonline helpful, accurate and prompt. I would recommend.

Sonya

SonyaCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic Service

After much online research we settled on these fans from FansOnline. The website was great, easy to use, very fast delivery and great follow up to see if all went well with the purchase and happy with the fans. Couldn't be happier with the service.

Katherine F.

Katherine F.Southern and Hills, SA

Excellent service, easy to choose online

Excellent service, easy to choose online, Choice recommended great help. Arrived quickly. Installed by licensed electrician and work really well. Love the remote controls. Energy efficient with the DC motors.

Peter

Peter

Good product and great service.

I ordered a small window mounted exhaust fan for a new toilet as part of our renovations. I received good old fashioned service, fast freight, and received a good product. I will be back to deal with this supplier again.

Warranty Claim

We recently purchased 5 fans and had them installed by a licenced electrician .Not long after installation we noticed a minor issue with 2 fans . We contacted Fansonline and dealt with Tarryn . Tarryn quickly arranged replacement fans and installation for us which resolved both issues .The Eco Silent fans and the Infinity-I fan now work a treat . We would like to thank Tarryn for resolving this matter and would recommend Fansonline to any prospective purchases . Cheers John

Caveat

Caveat

Excellent product with excellent service.

Rick

Rick

Great service best price

My particular order required prompt attention. The company's on line representative Miranda who presented in a pleasant manner was quick to respond to my emails seeking clarification of delivery times to a third party and offered to personally prepare the order for quick despatch. Much appreciated.

Perfect fans

the ordering process was quick, the delivery was quick and the fans are superior in their performance. We said we required the fans quickly as we had booked an electrician to install them before we moved into our new house and the fans were delivered on time

Judith

Judithasked

Hi Fansonline, we bought a Milano DC ceiling light with LED light (white) from you back in 2018 (still have the receipt for $449) but only had it installed this year. It works fine but when you turn it on it buzzes for about 20 seconds then stops. The electrician who installed it said the buzzing isn't due to the installation and to contact the manufacturer as they will send a technician to address the issue. I'm impressed with the glowing customer reviews of Fansonline and hoping you can help me get this sorted? Cheers, Judith

Hi there Judith,
Of course, we would be happy to look into this, but we cannot resolve warranty claims through review portals such as this one. The fan you bought is covered by a 2-year in-home warranty, so depending on the exact date of purchase, it may still be covered. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can look into this for you. Thanks also for your lovely comments and yes we do take pride in our customer service and try to assist where we can!

Norm

Normasked

We have 3 fanco 48" celing fans ,but the one in the kitchen will interninently do a beep and turn itself off. I have changed the battery ,but still the same .

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Norm, thanks for your question. We cannot diagnose this issue ourselves, however we have a customer service team available to assist with your enquiry. All the fans in our range are covered by a manufacturer’s in home warranty in addition to your rights under consumer law. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can assist you further.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives

Other Appliance Retailers