Gener8

Gener8

Great follow up

I had an enquiry about a bathroom 3 in 1 warranty and fans online got back to me very promptly with a very helpful email and actually answered my question. Because of my question they checked their website and discovered a discrepancy and have been able to fix it in favour of the customer.
They offered the opportunity to order directly and also provided a link to the exact item I was interested in. . I went ahead and ordered directly on line with a renewed confidence and look forward to receiving my bathroom exhaust.
Lisa was very professional and most importantly helpful.
Thank you Fans online!

craig B.

craig B.Tasmania

Bathroom ceiling fans

I was in search of some ceiling fans that actually did suck the steam after a hot shower
The help I received from one of the Fansonline staff was impeccable
Perfectly spoken & was of the most help you could ask for
If I could have scored 10 out of 5 this is what I would give

Macka

MackaCanberra 2600, ACT

Extremely helpful and excellent follow up

I bought 3 fans from Fans on Line some months ago . They were delivered quickly and were a reasonable price. I was also happy that they had the brand I wanted as they weren't available from stores in Canberra. They followed with an after sales phone call to check to see if I was happy with their service (which I was) .

MrMr

MrMrPerth, WA

Great prices, fast delivery and outstanding customer service

Prices competitive with other online options, delivered promptly to WA and an issue with parts required was addressed very efficiently to my complete satisfaction. Overall an outstanding company to deal with and will return again without hesitation. Thank you

very helpful

The sales person was an approachable & very helpful person to deal with. I would recommend Fans Online to anyone who was looking to purchase fans

GEOFF

GEOFFIllawarra, NSW

LOVELY LADY

The very patient young lady I spoke to at Fansonline could not have been more helpful. I normally buy my fans and lights in Nowra. Not no more.....

lynvardy

lynvardyMoruya, New South Wales

Repeat customer

Had ordered a fan previously from Fansonline, and was very happy to purchase from them again after researching fans, and seeing that they sold what I wanted at a good price. Ordered 4 fans, 3 of them being the Fanco Infinity-ID DC Smart and one of the Fanco Eco Silent Deluxe smart fans. Website easy to navigate, competitive prices, and the delivery was prompt. Smart fans all connected to the Tuya app on our phones and operation is a breeze. The fans are quiet to run in the bedrooms, yet powerful air flow. Won't hesitate to order again from Fansonline or recommend them to friends and family.

Tony

TonyHunter Region, NSW

Service great, fan great

The fan is perfect for our outside alfresco area. The choice of fans from Fansonline was great , ordering was simple and delivery was faster than we expected. Very happy.

Shazza

ShazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service

The fan I wanted wasn't available (and I needed one quickly!). Lisa spent a substantial amount of time helping me find an alternative that was both the type and 'look' I wanted, and available. Throughout the entire process, she was simply delightful - I will definitely be buying from these guys again!

Mandy P.

Mandy P.Perth, WA

Claro ceiling fans

I ordered 2 Claro Whisper DC ceiling fans from Fans online and found them to be not only very reasonably priced but also the delivery was fast and good.

Great service.

Used these guys before and as usual excellent service. Ordered an exhaust fan/ Led light on the Saturday afternoon, arrived Tuesday, fitted Wednesday and works perfectly.

Tess

Tess

I ordered some fans but the pre-order was delayed. Madalena and Rebecca from FansOnline provided solution to my problem with offering a different fan option for the same cost as original. They were helpful and quick to respond.

Jayne R.

Jayne R.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

The fan is perfect and the service OUTSTANDING

I ordered this Sahara 4 in 1 fan on the Tuesday online and it was delivered to the door on Thursday. Absolutely outstanding service.
The fan is perfect and the electrician is fitting it today.
Can’t recommend this company highly enough. Certainly 5 star.

LVMH

LVMHSydney, NSW

A+ service and quality

bought 12 fans online for a duplex i built late last year. Build was delayed, so i had to get fansonline to hold week to week, until the site was ready to accept deliveries. None of this was an issue with the fans online team. very helpful and professional. Highly recommended.

Louise D

Louise DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 star customer service

I purchased 5 ceiling fans online. They weren't in stock, I was notified straight away and given the choice to wait or be refunded. The fans came sooner than expected. We had a broken part and Rebecca from Fansonline attended to the matter straight away, continually followed up and provided me with all the information I needed to get the issue resolved. I highly recommend this company and I know buying online can sometimes be a bit daunting, but rest assured you are in safe hands.

Michael

Michael Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service

Very easy to order from the website, with delivery being fast and efficient (using a good courier service). After sale follow up was also very welcome, even though we had no issues at all with the fans received.

This is perfect

Thank you Miranda for all your help with my purchase of my 3 in 1 bathroom heat light . They look great

When it comes to customer service Fansonline nail it

I'm really happy with my purchase from Fansonline. The difference between these folk and others is the outstanding care and customer service that they provide. I'd highly recommend. Thanks especially to Tarryn and Elise!

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I found level of friendly customer service from Miranda outstanding at all stages from initial advice to organising a very prompt delivery at a price better than any others. Highly recommend this firm.

Charcos

CharcosPerth, WA

Prompt Service

Prompt and reliable service, fans are great quality. We have used fans online previously, great job guys - keep up the good work!

Judith

Judithasked

Hi Fansonline, we bought a Milano DC ceiling light with LED light (white) from you back in 2018 (still have the receipt for $449) but only had it installed this year. It works fine but when you turn it on it buzzes for about 20 seconds then stops. The electrician who installed it said the buzzing isn't due to the installation and to contact the manufacturer as they will send a technician to address the issue. I'm impressed with the glowing customer reviews of Fansonline and hoping you can help me get this sorted? Cheers, Judith

Hi there Judith,
Of course, we would be happy to look into this, but we cannot resolve warranty claims through review portals such as this one. The fan you bought is covered by a 2-year in-home warranty, so depending on the exact date of purchase, it may still be covered. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can look into this for you. Thanks also for your lovely comments and yes we do take pride in our customer service and try to assist where we can!

Norm

Normasked

We have 3 fanco 48" celing fans ,but the one in the kitchen will interninently do a beep and turn itself off. I have changed the battery ,but still the same .

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Norm, thanks for your question. We cannot diagnose this issue ourselves, however we have a customer service team available to assist with your enquiry. All the fans in our range are covered by a manufacturer’s in home warranty in addition to your rights under consumer law. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can assist you further.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives

Other Appliance Retailers