Claire R.

Claire R.Sydney, NSW

Great service and prices

The fans were delivered quickly and were as expected. Didn't get any tracking link - they just showed up - but they were left in a safe place.

Satisfied

SatisfiedSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

A big shout out to Miranda from Fansonline. So helpful, courteous & thoughtful.
Very much appreciated from a customer’s point of view. Nothing was too hard for her to resolve. Many thanks Miranda. You are awesome

Casslex

CasslexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy

Delivery was quick and purchase was easy. Great fan very happy with how quiet and powerful it is. Can’t wait to use it on warm nights, price was reasonable, would recommend to others

ARK

ARKPerth, WA

Happy purchase

Bought a ceiling fan, the online purchase was easy and it was the best price I could find for the fan we'd selected. I was a bit worried about the return policy as we'd bought a wood colour fan and if the colour wasn't like on the photo, I knew we wouldn't be able to return it. But I understand their policy, I wouldn't want to receive a fan that someone else previously returned.
The parcel arrived 2 days early. I didn't need to contact the customer service but I received a nice call a month later to ask if I was happy about my purchase.

Liz W

Liz WSouth East Queensland, QLD

After sales service excellent

Ive had my beautiful fans from Lumera for a year and a half...love them! However have a fault in one which my sparky picked up. Had to supply my invoice for warranty and couldnt find so called Lumera and they emailed within 5 minutes and it was done with a friendly demeanor! Highly, highly recommend!

TBJ

TBJCanberra

Very good service

Good competitive prices and selection of overhead fans. Fast delivery. Very good customer care. I would thoroughly reccomend this company.

John H

John HSydney

Great follow-up service

As reported earlier, wiring looms were missing from the delivery.
I am very pleased to report that the follow-up service from Fansonline was excellent...the missing parts were sent by courier to me the very next day.

great online service

Haven't received product yet but great service online via the livechat function on the website which was convenient to confirm stock levels and despatch time

jADEDROOSTER

jADEDROOSTERSydney, NSW

Cool Calm and Delivered

Cant say enough good things, great website , full of info . Extremely fast deilivery , even interstate . Reliable products , competitively priced . Have used them before , will use them again .

Nena

NenaSydney, NSW

Broken Part

It was a tiny piece that had broken, somewhat annoying as it rendered the fan inoperable. Helen was great is getting a replacement part out to us. Great customer service.

Hi Nena
We're happy that the hiccup was sorted both promptly and efficiently for you.
Cheers from the team @ Fansonline

Geoff

GeoffSydney

Recovery

Originally delivered wrong colour but then recovered superbly with return arrangements & supply of replacement - al happened very quickly.

Jemma B.Fansonline

Thanks Geoff! We're glad everything was sorted quickly for you. Where there's an error, we aim at a quick resolution!
Cheers from the team @ Fansonline.

Excellent service

All products ordered arrived quickly however the 2 remotes were incorrect. This was quickly resolved within 2 days, so overall.hey happy with the service.

Jemma B.Fansonline

Thanks for your great feedback Rosco. We always aim at resolving any hiccups as quickly as possible so we can get you back on track as soon as possible. We're happy that you're happy! Cheers from the team @ Fansonline!

Debster

DebsterMelbourne

If you know what you need...choose fansoline!

Fans online was a pleasure to deal with. If you know what products you need they are prompt, customer focused, helpful and competitively priced. They also ensured that our products were delivered on the correct day. I would recommend them to family and friends!

Jemma B.Fansonline

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! Your satisfaction is our satisfaction and we always strive to provide prompt, courteous and efficient service :)
Cheers from the team @ Fansonline.

Parker

ParkerMelbourne

Very Impressed

I placed my order last sunday and received a tracking number on monday. The courier lost my fan so i called Fansonline and they did everything for me, chased up the courier on my behalf, got everything back on track and delivered in 2 days. What could have been a headache for me was made so easy by Helen, the customer service lady that helped me at Fansonline.

Peter from the Tweed

Peter from the TweedTweed

Good prices, good service, delivery a bit slow

My experience with Fansonline was generally good. Their prices were excellent compared to a 'bricks and mortar' store and the service was prompt when I emailed an inquiry about the status of my order.

One caveat though; don't book an electrician until the goods are on your doorstep! Delivery was a bit slow in my case. I ordered four fans, and they came in two separate deliveries with part of one (wall controller) inside the box on the second delivery.

Judith

Judithasked

Hi Fansonline, we bought a Milano DC ceiling light with LED light (white) from you back in 2018 (still have the receipt for $449) but only had it installed this year. It works fine but when you turn it on it buzzes for about 20 seconds then stops. The electrician who installed it said the buzzing isn't due to the installation and to contact the manufacturer as they will send a technician to address the issue. I'm impressed with the glowing customer reviews of Fansonline and hoping you can help me get this sorted? Cheers, Judith

Hi there Judith,
Of course, we would be happy to look into this, but we cannot resolve warranty claims through review portals such as this one. The fan you bought is covered by a 2-year in-home warranty, so depending on the exact date of purchase, it may still be covered. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can look into this for you. Thanks also for your lovely comments and yes we do take pride in our customer service and try to assist where we can!

Norm

Normasked

We have 3 fanco 48" celing fans ,but the one in the kitchen will interninently do a beep and turn itself off. I have changed the battery ,but still the same .

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Norm, thanks for your question. We cannot diagnose this issue ourselves, however we have a customer service team available to assist with your enquiry. All the fans in our range are covered by a manufacturer’s in home warranty in addition to your rights under consumer law. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can assist you further.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives

Other Appliance Retailers