Fantastic Floating Mop

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Fantastic Floating Mop
Ken Dietz
Ken Dietz

I have a 14-panel solar array on my roof arranged in a triangle from top 2, 4, and 8. All together poles assembled, what is the reach of the Floating Mop? Looking at using instead of a broom.

Kerry
Kerry

You would have to ask the manufacturer.

Jeannieb
Jeannieb

Heya, can I clean the ceiling with this mop easily?

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi, that would definitely work

peter sutton

How many times can you recharge the batteries befor you have to replace them. And can you bye batteries for it

peter sutton

How many times can you recharge the batteries befor you have to replace them . And can you buy more batteries

Brenda M.
Brenda M.

I have no idea re both questions.

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi, you can recharge hundreds of times, unfortunately the battery is not user-replaceable.

Gloria Walter
Gloria Walter

Can you get replacement pads

Global Shop Direct   DM

Yes, you can buy them here - external link

Veronica
Veronica

How do I know when floating mop is fully charged?

Allow the mop to charge for 90 minutes

Cy F.
Cy F.

My mop won't charge, the charging light comes on but the battery doesn't seem to hold the charge anymore. What can I do about it as it is the only mop that I like using. I've had it for a couple of years now.

Penelope w.

No you cannot because the charger has failed.

Naomi

Ive had mine for just over a year now, But i m having all sorts of problems charging it. I need a new charger for it but it says not to use other ones only the one it comes with well thats fine but its dead. How am i suppose to use it. Not that happy with it either. The handle is rather flimsy as well.

Tony
Tony

I cannot common as I use my for the first time yesterday try use another it’s on its last leg using another won’t hurt as it’s out of warranty good luck I hope I don’t have these problems

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi Naomi, if you purchased this from Global Shop Direct please email escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au and we can assist.

Naomi

I did email and I got we can't do anything as its out of warranty.

Leanne S
Leanne S

Can I use a different charger for this mop , I have misplaced mine

sandra
sandra

yes i found a charger that fits and all is well.

Trish L
Trish L

Where do you put water in the floating mop?

Neecie

You don’t have to put any water in it.There is no water container. You just get the 2 microfibre pads and dip them into hot water with some floor detergent in it, or you could put into a spray bottle and spray the 2 pads, then pop them on to the bottom of the cleaner. I found that 2 lots of dipping was enough to clean my kitchen and hallway. Don’t forget to charge the mop with the charger provided.
It’s really easy.(l hate housework and cleaning, do this is a real bonus for me!!)

Alex Alex
Alex Alex

No place for water to go. I hovered on bathroom tiles for 3 minutes. A stain I usually remove quiet easily was still there after 3 min with floating mop. Aptly named as it just floats over dirty spots without the slightest difference. Hmmmm

katty1

Is the mop ok for high grade laminate as the floor should not get too wet? Also, most mops leave streaks, I have a shiny dark brown wooden look floor, does this mop?

Swivel mop

No don't waste ur money buy a villeda mop and bucket get some floor cleaner and warm water little vinegar and wring out the mop as dry as u can then mop in the grain,this swivel mop is useless

katty1

Thank you, evolution flooring advised not to use any cleaner on the laminate and the laminate doesnt have a real grain?

Neecie

I disagree with “swivel mop”.
Why would you waste your time having to wring out a mop with bucket, when this floating mop is so super easy to use, and I might add uses very little water with a bit of floor detergent added to the water.
My floors are dark brown slate tiles. There were no streaky marks left. The tiles looked great.
You do not have to saturate the cleaning pads with water to get the job done.
However, I guess you have to go by the instructions given for your particular floor by the installer.

katty1

Thank you Neecie, I'm assuming I can still use this product without adding detergent however I might slip some in occasionally as I dont believe water alone actually cleans and sterilizes. I appreciate your comments, looking forward to replies about laminate.

katty1

Ps: I'm currently using the sabco spray mop which is great but hard work as I'm using it every 2nd day. Chose the wrong floor unfortunately.

Cheryl D

My mop is not working after charging how can it be fixed

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi Cheryl, where did you purchase the Mop from?

Global Direct
I am certainly not happy with the product - after paying a good price and then it fails to work.

Aine5
Aine5

I have my floating mop 12 months and it stop working.Light comes on but it's not charging. It a load of rubbish and they advertised on TV how
good it is. I would not recommend to buy it a waste of money.

just235
just235

Where can I buy a charger for my floating mop. I have misplaced mine. Tks barbara

Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.

Can you take the battery out. If so how

Wendy Nolan
Wendy Nolan

Where can I buy a fantastic floating mop ac Adapter replacement as I have lost min

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi Wendy, please email your order number or delivery address to escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au and I'll arrange to send one at no charge.

Therese
Therese

Is it possible to buy extra green mop pads, the most used one of the pack?
This is the most ridiculous idea only having 2 green mop pads!!!!

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi, you can buy more pads here - external link

Annae B.
Annae B.

After reading through all these reviews for the Floating Mop I am amazed this company is allowed to keep selling it. My mop is only 15 months old so out of warranty. The mop no longer charges and now I find out the battery can't be recharged or replaced. I will take this to Consumer Affairs because the product is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. When I spend $80 on something like a mop I would expect it to last at least 3 years!

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi Annae, please email your order number to escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au and I'll see what I can do to help

Penelope w.

Same problem. Rubbish product.

Jodhaa
Jodhaa

I only want the green replacement pads. I see no reason to buy the 6 pack . Do you sell the green pads?

Just go to the hardware u can buy it for under $10

Penelope w.

You can buy the pads on eBay much cheaper

Christine
Christine

Can I leave the mop on recharge all the time, or recharge just before I need it.

Global Shop Direct   DM

You can leave it plugged in

Hilda
Hilda

Is it suitable for bamboo floors? and what cleaning product would you use?

Jeanne
Jeanne

My floating mop isn’t working. Can you get a new battery.

Graham J.
Graham J.

Des the FloorPolice clean textured tiles?

Lozza
Lozza

Why can’t the battery be replaced if this is so how long till battery goes down

Luo Y.

After 3 to 4 times use. The fully charged battery falls on around 30 mins continuersly use. Wish the battery could be replaced as well, cause it's the core of the working mop.

Betty L.
Betty L.

How many times should you spray the mop or can you spray straight onto the floor and move over it

Luo Y.

I just do it as long as the mop felt wet, but make sure no water drops. And I also tried spray onto the floor, both worked well.

George P.
George P.

Does the mop need a battery inserted in handle

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi, the battery is included

Miles S
Miles S

Can one buy replacement pads.
What is thois like after a year's use. Any comments about long term quality and duarbility

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi, you can buy replacement pads from globalshopdirect.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Fantastic Floating Mop is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more