Fantastic Furniture ACT, Fyshwick

Fantastic Furniture ACT, Fyshwick (page 2 of 7)

4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (17)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (93%) · Not as advertised (7%)

Good experience

Good range of products at good prices excellent customer service and quick with delivery. I would definitely go back for more products.

Faisal

The product that i bought is good and i am satisfied with the product. My first experience with Fantastic is FANTASTIC.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi M Faisal, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Very nice website, very good furniture.

My overall experience was great, however, watch out for delivery as the fees may be a little too high and over the top.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Robert, thank you for choosing to shop with us and sharing your in store experience online! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture ACT, Fyshwick compares to other Furniture Shops

Just what we were after.

We seen items in a catalogue, went to the store and items were better than expected. Bought them plus and impulse rug on the spot.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi PJC, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Fyshwick. That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

Value for money

My previous experience was very good. I received value for money products.
Though this visit, I am very disappointed that when I open the box and found incorrect product than what I paid for it. I have to hassle return the product and pick up correct product.

Brenda

Brenda

Excellent service.

Very happy the furniture was able to be assembled. Easy to communicate with staff. Good range of furniture and love a particular Canvas print that I will get soon.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Fantastic shop for good quality furniture!

Great shop, with good range of furniture for the whole house.
There are amazing deals to furnish a whole living / dining room or even just a bedroom. Not seen this anywhere else which makes them unique!!

Great options

Very easy to use website, good pictures and easy to find measurements.
Good matching pieces and affordable prices. I have purchased a different bed frame about 4yrs ago and it is still in great condition.

Pleasure to deal with

Never been to the store, but ordered online. It was quick, easy and gave me estimated delivery times on each item. One item that would have taken 2-4 weeks was easily swapped out for a different one. They called about my order the next day and let me know the planned delivery day, then they called the next day to narrow the delivery window to 2 hours. Perfect experience.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bill, thanks for choosing to shop with us! We're so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with the Fyshwick store! I'm sure we will see you again in store soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Mia

MiaACT

Bought a bed head that doesn’t fit - not even made for one of their beds!

Fabric of the bed head was good. The ‘universal’ brackets don’t fit on my bed base and they don’t even sell bases! There’s no instructions and everything is made of cheap material! Never buying from them again.

Connie

Connie

Easy and efficient

Fantastic Furniture at the Fyshwick store were pleasant, patient, and efficient. The delivery came right on the specified time and day and very pleased with product.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Very friendly and competant staff. I would highly recommend this store to anyone. I was surprised at the selection .

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chris, thanks for choosing to shop with us in store! We're delighted to hear you had a Fantastic in store experience. We hope to see you again soon. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Waiting for a response regarding my broken lounge

Just wondering when someone will contact me regarding my broken lounge. I emailed photos as requested in August, and sent a follow up email and I’m still waiting, holding my lounge up with pavers from the garden.

Courty

Courty

Children's house bed a big hit

We recently purchased a house bed from Fantastic Furniture. We thought the price was very reasonable and the quality seems to be good a sturdy. Transaction was quick and easy as we purchased it online and then later picked it up from the warehouse. It cam as a flat pack but was reasonably easy to put together. It is nice to have a hassle free transaction.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Courty, thanks for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

KazS

KazS

Everything was fantastic , customer service was amazing & explained everything. From delivery to sofa shiel. Very professional & I’d buy again when ready

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi KazS, thanks for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Furniture Shops

Great products to choose from and fantastic service both online and instore. Fast and efficient delivery of purchase. Would shop there again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sar, thanks for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Shocking service

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Perfect for first home buyers and investment properties

I was really pleasantly surprised when I walked into Fantastic Furniture CANBERRA. Everything was stylishly displayed and the service was exceptional. While the products won’t become family heirlooms, Fantastic really is Fantastic for firsthome buyers, budget conscious shoppers and investors.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mela, thanks for choosing to shop with us! And thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're so happy that you are satisfied with our service and products. We hope to see you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Great choices of all your needs

Very happy with my purchase and will shop there again and highly recommend them to my friends and family happy customer

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Linda, thanks for choosing to shop with us! We're so glad to hear you are happy with your experience, and thank you for recommending us to your friends and family! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Fantastic experience

Website is easy to navigate, with pictures and dimensions of the products shown so you can know in advance that they will suit your needs.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chrissi, thanks for choosing to shop with us! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback online. We hope to see you again soon. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team