Fantastic Furniture Capri

Fantastic Furniture Capri

Queen, King, Single, etc...

Not worth it go elsewhere

Purchased in March 2018 at Fantastic Furniture NSW for $699.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention Yes
SaggingYes
Perceived FirmnessHard

Don’t do it to your body!

This mattress was great for the first 4 months. Then it started sagging. We now have two big dents where we sleep and an island in the middle. I wake up aching every morning. So disappointed. This wasn’t cheap. And now we are looking at purchasing again. Don’t waste your money. Don’t do it yo your body, especially your back.

Purchased at Fantastic Furniture NSW for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention Yes
SaggingYes
Perceived FirmnessMedium
meagain

meagainJervis bay, Nsw

Save your money for elsewhere

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture
DaddyD

DaddyD

Didn't last two months

Bought this mattress and six weeks later it is sagging in the middle and the fabric is rippled. Not supportive, Waste of Money. I expected a longer lasting product from a mid-range price tag. $700 and two months later I started looking for a new mattress. Disappointing.

Natz77

Natz77Illawarra, NSW

Fantastic furniture Capri medium mattress

Bought a month ago for my son. Beautiful mattress. Comfortable. Light weight. Great for the sore backs. A bit pricey for a double mattress $599 but after sleeping on it well worth the money. Highly recommend.

Daisy D.

Daisy D.asked

Hi I brought a king Capri mattress from fantastic Furniture and I have absolutely loved it for about 3 years for the last 6 months it has horrible indents in it to the point there are waves in the sheet and looks like there is extra bedding stuck under the fitted sheet I’ve never seen anything like it before and wondering if it is something that my warranty would replace? I still have receipt and have always had a protective cover over it I really loved my mattress until it happened

Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Daisy D, I am very sorry to hear about the issues with your mattress. Please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your contact details, sales order number and photos of the issue so we can have a team member get in touch with you to assist. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives