Fantastic Furniture Capri

Fantastic Furniture Capri

Double, King, King Single, Queen and Single

Save your money for elsewhere

Was going to purchase a good mattress from OmF who we have had great experience with even their basic products. But temporarily got sucked into the "oh we could afford a few extra items if we went to FF.
So fantastic furniture got our money.
It was going to be the serenity mattress we chose, but i knew the couple hundred extra price could be a little risky. Given i have a serious back issues. So we decided on the capri medium queen, seemed almost as good as serenity medium. (In the store).
I felt it hot and weird the first few nights but tried to rationally give it a couple of weeks. Then a few months.. after reaLising i had normalised my terrible sleeping. I was constantly walking up trying to be comfortable and moving around different edges to try not to encourage a dip. There was like a sandbar in between my husband and I so i knew it wasnt my imagination. I was deliberately trying to keep the dips separate so not to have a centre divot. This included me laying down with feet legs hanging further & further off the bed each week. And getting angry at my husband if he leant in the middle of edge frame when kissing me goodbye in the morning. This mattress had become an absolute nightmare. I saw on the website they need a dip of minimium 3.2cms. How freakin ridiculous. I have tried to collapse one corner down by laying each night just to avoid the hammock feel in the centre that makes me not be able to walk when i get up without painrelief.. about to finish paying for it & our lounge. Disastrous for our minimum wage and disability pension budget. There should be a law against the stupid 20 yr manipulative sell too which covers strategic items only. I dont want other people to be conned like this. I use to be a pretty happy customer of FF. but not for serious items. For me the store goes back to its old label 'known as'. Just cheap stu## for teenagers etc. My husband is looking into ombudsman. Because we just should get our moneyback or a swap so i can at least sell someone else a brand new mattress i cant even give this one awsy and its not even 12 months old yet. We have had it covered since purchasing still looks clean as new but divoted.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hi Megain, we are very sorry to hear about your mattress. We would really like the opportunity to look into your purchase and assist with this. Would it be possible to email me your purchase and contact details? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Didn't last two months

Bought this mattress and six weeks later it is sagging in the middle and the fabric is rippled. Not supportive, Waste of Money. I expected a longer lasting product from a mid-range price tag. $700 and two months later I started looking for a new mattress. Disappointing.

Fantastic furniture Capri medium mattress

Bought a month ago for my son. Beautiful mattress. Comfortable. Light weight. Great for the sore backs. A bit pricey for a double mattress $599 but after sleeping on it well worth the money. Highly recommend.

Hi I brought a king Capri mattress from fantastic Furniture and I have absolutely loved it for about 3 years for the last 6 months it has horrible indents in it to the point there are waves in the sheet and looks like there is extra bedding stuck under the fitted sheet I’ve never seen anything like it before and wondering if it is something that my warranty would replace? I still have receipt and have always had a protective cover over it I really loved my mattress until it happened
Hi Daisy D, I am very sorry to hear about the issues with your mattress. Please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your contact details, sales order number and photos of the issue so we can have a team member get in touch with you to assist. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Fantastic Furniture Capri SingleFantastic Furniture Capri King SingleFantastic Furniture Capri DoubleFantastic Furniture Capri QueenFantastic Furniture Capri King
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $449$499$549$599$749
Type LatexLatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)