Fantastic Furniture Capri

Fantastic Furniture Capri

King, Queen, Single, etc...
2.3 from 12 reviews · View Details

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

2.3

Mattress sag

We bought the Capri Queen mattress a year ago for our guest bedroom. Not heavily used. There are now body indents in the mattress. Not happy with the quality. Mattress is comfortable but the body indents are not acceptable. Have contacted Coffs Harbour store and waiting for a call back.

Purchased in February 2019 at Fantastic Furniture NSW, Coffs Harbour for A$649.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Caused Discomfort No
Perceived Firmness Medium
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Judy, I am sorry to hear about your mattress. Please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your contact and order details and we will follow this up with our Coffs Harbour store. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Best value mattress ever

I bought the queen plush mattress about a year ago and normally needed a mattress topper to make my old mattress better, now I don't need it. Mattress is amazing,

Purchased in May 2019 at Fantastic Furniture NSW, Castle Hill for A$699.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Caused Discomfort No
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Soft
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jason, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear that you are so happy with your new Capri mattress, and we hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Very disappointed

We brought this mattress about 9 months ago. Was really comfortable for the first 4-5 months. Since then my husband and I are having trouble getting comfortable and waking up in back pain as the mattress has sagged where my husband and I sleep! We now have two dents where we are sleeping and an island between us.
We can’t take our 6 months baby with us as he rolls down to our sides
It has been rotated weekly which has made no difference!
We are very disappointed..as it wasn’t cheap for us at all..

Would not recommend this brand at all
Hope the staff can help us and consider either exchange or refund

Purchased in July 2019 at Fantastic Furniture for A$900.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Capri compares to other Mattresses

Sam G

Sam GCentral, SA

Unsatisfied customer

Brought this mattress not even 6 months ago. Was really comfortable for the first 3 months. Since then my husband and I are having trouble getting comfortable and waking up in agony.
The mattress has sagged where my husband and I sleep. The mattress has been rotated monthly which has made no difference.
Have got in contact with fantastic furniture who said there is nothing they can do as the mattress can have up to 32mm imprint. Was not told this when purchased.
Would not recommend this product to anyone!

Purchased in June 2019.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Caused Discomfort Yes
See all Fantastic Furniture Capri reviews

Daisy D.

Daisy D.asked

King

Hi I brought a king Capri mattress from fantastic Furniture and I have absolutely loved it for about 3 years for the last 6 months it has horrible indents in it to the point there are waves in the sheet and looks like there is extra bedding stuck under the fitted sheet I’ve never seen anything like it before and wondering if it is something that my warranty would replace? I still have receipt and have always had a protective cover over it I really loved my mattress until it happened

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Daisy D, I am very sorry to hear about the issues with your mattress. Please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your contact details, sales order number and photos of the issue so we can have a team member get in touch with you to assist. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives