Fantastic Furniture Capri

Fantastic Furniture Capri

King, Queen, Single, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

4.5

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
Trent W.

Trent W.Sydney, NSW

Good mattress, no issues

I have had my capri mattress for around 3 years. I find it comfortable, & it has not lost it's shape. It is recommended that mattresses be rotated frequently, which I do. I note some people report sagging, the mattress losing shape. Maybe rotate it frequently as per the recommendation if you are not doing this already.

Purchased in June 2017 at Fantastic Furniture NSW.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Trent, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that your Capri Mattress is still comfortable and doing well, and we hope to serve you again in the near future. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Best value mattress ever

I bought the queen plush mattress about a year ago and normally needed a mattress topper to make my old mattress better, now I don't need it. Mattress is amazing,

Purchased in May 2019 at Fantastic Furniture NSW, Castle Hill for A$699.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Caused Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Soft
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jason, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear that you are so happy with your new Capri mattress, and we hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

See all Fantastic Furniture Capri reviews

Daisy D.

Daisy D.asked

King

Hi I brought a king Capri mattress from fantastic Furniture and I have absolutely loved it for about 3 years for the last 6 months it has horrible indents in it to the point there are waves in the sheet and looks like there is extra bedding stuck under the fitted sheet I’ve never seen anything like it before and wondering if it is something that my warranty would replace? I still have receipt and have always had a protective cover over it I really loved my mattress until it happened

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Daisy D, I am very sorry to hear about the issues with your mattress. Please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your contact details, sales order number and photos of the issue so we can have a team member get in touch with you to assist. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives