Fantastic Furniture Capri

Fantastic Furniture Capri

King, Queen, Single, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

1.3

Dylan

Won’t last long until it looses shape

Bought the king medium in December 2019, is now sagging where we lay and is loosing shape. Not happy and glad I didn’t get the soft one. Lucky it comes with a 10year warranty.
I’ve contacted the store in Windsor Brisbane. So let’s see what they do... I’ll update when I find out to let others know.

Purchased at Fantastic Furniture QLD, Windsor.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Caused Discomfort No
Heat Retention Yes
Perceived Firmness Medium

Very disappointed

We brought this mattress about 9 months ago. Was really comfortable for the first 4-5 months. Since then my husband and I are having trouble getting comfortable and waking up in back pain as the mattress has sagged where my husband and I sleep! We now have two dents where we are sleeping and an island between us.
We can’t take our 6 months baby with us as he rolls down to our sides
It has been rotated weekly which has made no difference!
We are very disappointed..as it wasn’t cheap for us at all..

Would not recommend this brand at all
Hope the staff can help us and consider either exchange or refund

Purchased in July 2019 at Fantastic Furniture for A$900.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Caused Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention No
Perceived Firmness Very Soft
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Not worth it go elsewhere

Purchased in March 2018 at Fantastic Furniture NSW for A$699.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes

See all Fantastic Furniture Capri reviews

Daisy D.

Daisy D.asked

King

Hi I brought a king Capri mattress from fantastic Furniture and I have absolutely loved it for about 3 years for the last 6 months it has horrible indents in it to the point there are waves in the sheet and looks like there is extra bedding stuck under the fitted sheet I’ve never seen anything like it before and wondering if it is something that my warranty would replace? I still have receipt and have always had a protective cover over it I really loved my mattress until it happened

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Daisy D, I am very sorry to hear about the issues with your mattress. Please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your contact details, sales order number and photos of the issue so we can have a team member get in touch with you to assist. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives