Fantastic Furniture Capri

Fantastic Furniture Capri

King, Queen, Single, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

1.0

laurenp_ozMelbourne

If I could give it less than 1 star I would!

Purchased in August 2018 at Fantastic Furniture VIC, Bendigo for A$749.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard
laurenp_oz

I never received any contact from the store as you advised. More disappointment

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lauren, I do apologise for this. We would absolutely like to follow this up if you wouldn't mind sending an email so we can locate your details and provide them to the Bendigo team. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Sam G

Sam GCentral, SA

Unsatisfied customer

Brought this mattress not even 6 months ago. Was really comfortable for the first 3 months. Since then my husband and I are having trouble getting comfortable and waking up in agony.
The mattress has sagged where my husband and I sleep. The mattress has been rotated monthly which has made no difference.
Have got in contact with fantastic furniture who said there is nothing they can do as the mattress can have up to 32mm imprint. Was not told this when purchased.
Would not recommend this product to anyone!

Purchased in June 2019.

Heat RetentionNo
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Not worth it go elsewhere

Purchased in March 2018 at Fantastic Furniture NSW for A$699.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Perceived FirmnessHard
Mattresses

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Capri compares to other Mattresses

Don’t do it to your body!

This mattress was great for the first 4 months. Then it started sagging. We now have two big dents where we sleep and an island in the middle. I wake up aching every morning. So disappointed. This wasn’t cheap. And now we are looking at purchasing again. Don’t waste your money. Don’t do it yo your body, especially your back.

Purchased at Fantastic Furniture NSW for A$800.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
See all Fantastic Furniture Capri reviews

Daisy D.

Daisy D.asked

King

Hi I brought a king Capri mattress from fantastic Furniture and I have absolutely loved it for about 3 years for the last 6 months it has horrible indents in it to the point there are waves in the sheet and looks like there is extra bedding stuck under the fitted sheet I’ve never seen anything like it before and wondering if it is something that my warranty would replace? I still have receipt and have always had a protective cover over it I really loved my mattress until it happened

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Daisy D, I am very sorry to hear about the issues with your mattress. Please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your contact details, sales order number and photos of the issue so we can have a team member get in touch with you to assist. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives

Compare all 5 Fantastic Furniture Capri
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$449.00A$499.00A$549.00A$599.00
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Thickness25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 5 Fantastic Furniture Capri