Fantastic Furniture Chevron Single Recliner

Fantastic Furniture Chevron Single Recliner

Not made to last

Similar problems as other people, peeling is really bad to the point of sweeping up after ever use and it was replaced once already and have the same problem again. The padding has also worn down making it uncomfortable and lacking support for the lower back.

Date PurchasedDec 2013
Hi Michael, I am sorry to hear you are again having issues with your Chevron recliner. Would it be possible to send through your order and contact details so we can get in touch to assist? Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Disappointed - would not recommend

Bought a Chevron 2 seater recliner lounge plus 2 recliners - paid $2,000. Had the mechanism on the recliners repaired twice - now the leather has started shedding badly on one of the recliners. Just been told extra leather warranty purchased for $298 does not cover shedding.
Very disappointed!

Date PurchasedMay 2012
Hi Nozmo King, I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your sofa. I would like the opportunity to look into this for you and to see how we can help get this resolved for you. Would it be possible to email me your purchase and contact details? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Very disappointed

We bought 2 of these Chevron Single Recliners for our lounge room and paid $1,000 + for the two. Looked very nice at first, then slowly started shedding. Now after some time we are daily sweeping up black stuff from our lounge room floor, and unpicked black "vinyl" bits from our arms and clothes.

Very disappointed with them. Due to health problems, operations and family issues, we haven't been able to write this review sooner. So embarrasing when we have visitors. The seats are cracked, peeling and the seams are coming apart. In the past we have bought a few items from Fantastic, but after this purchase, we are thinking of looking elsewhere for items. Sorry.

Please Fantastic, can you help us?

Thank you.

Hi Poppy356, I am very sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing with your Chevron Recliners. Would it be possible to email me your details, including the store you purchased from, so we can look into this and contact you to assist ASAP? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Jessica and the Fantastic teamI would like to thank the Manager of the store for his kind offer. We went to the store and picked something else instead of the recliners and at the same time bought other items as well. Thank you Paul. Sorry to hear you were off sick when we came into the store, but glad to have spoken to you on the phone. This is what I call great customer service. The guys in the store also were so friendly, product savvy and nothing was too much trouble for them. Thanks also for the two delivery guys.Hi Poppy356, thank you for the update. Very glad to hear we have been able to resolve this for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

worst chair and its replacement EVER!

day 1 , next to no padding in back of head and lower back , to the point you could touch the wood with your head and back..horrible.. got a replacement, exact same problems,( cant say its a bad 1 off then) 1 piece of missing leather and back of head making it 2 inches shorter , then there was the foot extention that was flat and hard as if it was padding with 1 layer of cm think padding.
nothing
everything as i said - even more was the missing piece of leather at the top back , making it shorter than the one in store...WTF