Fantastic Furniture Country Double Bed

Fantastic Furniture Country Double Bed

Cheap & Nasty material for a high price

No instruction manual for Platinum base Queen with storage global charcoal. One bed leg was a lemon- didn’t screw in or out. The holes in the bed head sticks were mismatched, so unable to screw in. Disgusted about paying such a high price for this mess. The packers obviously didn’t care about whether the holes matched, nor checking for faulty material ie the faulty bed leg. The bed head sticks had stickers tellling you to screw castors or bed legs into them. What ! ! Bed legs or castors facing the walls??? I don’t think so. FF is eager to take your hard earned money but sloppy & careless, with their poor quality products. I Strongly suggest shopping elsewhere.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Sharis

SharisWaramanga

Do your own drill with slats

Purchased the bed with no manual. Had to rely on the manual available online. During assembly, found out that there are no holes on the main frame for me to screw the slats to. Called the branch I made the purchased from and was advised that I have to drill it myself. Referred that there are holes in the online manual but was told that it is an old version. For now, the slats are just simply sitting on the frame as I don't own a drill. It means I have to purchase one or ask for somebody's services to do it. Would have loved the bed but feels like I'm not getting my money's worth and have to do everything myself.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
    Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

whats up with the slats??

like everyone else on here is saying, the slats are too short and the holes dont line up with the frame. also the instructions i found online have 11 slats with 22 screws, i only received 10 slats and 22 screws. all the slats were tied together with blue plastic pallet straps which are so deeply stapled in its impossible to remove it from the slats completley. any suggestion on what to do with the slats? i tried to screw them in but the screws land on the very very edge on the base and i do not want to risk damaging the base. i do not own a power drill to just make new holes

Date PurchasedJun 2018
    Lisa

Lisa

Looks good but what a nightmare

The bed looks great. However, putting it together was a nightmare. The slats have holes for each side but they don't line up, had to drill my own holes to get the nails in to make it sercure. Also, no instructions were left. Havent had the best luck, the Hayman queen slats broke and this was the replacement. Positive is, the store and customer service has been wonderful the whole time.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Bob. B

Bob. B

Double bed frame not wide enough for standard mattress.

Purchased a double Oakley bed which is almost the same as the Country (same manufacturer). The space in which to put the mattress is exactly 137cm wide. The standard double mattress in Australia is 138cm. Fantastic's own double mattresses are also 138cm. Had to add some timber to the frame so as to raise the slats enough to put a wider mattress on. Also weren't enough slats so got 2 more at Bunnings. Other than that a decent frame for the money.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

One side of the bed broke in half.

Was lying on the bed watching tv when one side of it broke in half. Surprise Surprise it broke in a join not happy at all.

Plus the massive gap at the top of the bed where the pillow constantly falls through is a joke tbh.

Needed a solid bed

My new bed is very comfortable, strong & safe. Very solid. I actually got the queen size cause I needed one.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kathy, thanks so much for choosing our Aussie Made Country bed, that's wonderful to hear! Hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Brendan and the Fantastic team

M.T. Brisbane

M.T. BrisbaneBrisbane

AM-AZING! I would buy another one!

This bed is Am-azing for the price we paid! For around $200 its solid timber and made in Australia. How can you go wrong? It's super sturdy and solid, it doesn't wobble or creak like Ikea and Freedom beds can do sometimes. It has a timeless timber finish which could be painted if you wanted, but suits us just fine. Hands down the best (and cheapest) bed we've ever bought. If it broke or I needed another queen I would buy another one! I cannot recommend it enough.

Mysay46

Mysay46Sydney

Worth every penny!

I bought The Country Bedroom Package. A Queen bed, 2 side tables and a tall boy. All for approx $680
    My bedroom looks perfect and it helped us balance our budget as we splurged on a very expensive sofa and were left with little for other items.

Its a great store and offers a lot to everyone.
    All good so far!
    I hope the furniture is long lasting too!
    1. Fair Price 2. Looks great 3. Quality seems good