Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic Double

Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic Double

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

1.0

Phil K

Phil KLaunceston

Mattress is awful.

This mattress is terrible. Have noticed I have been waking multiple times a night with bad back pain & can barely sleep at all some nights, have not experienced this with previous mattresses. Very unsupportive, far too soft to sleep on, after a short period of use does not have what little support it offered in the first place. Please avoid purchasing this mattress it is very bad for your back. Would be better to sleep on the floor.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
    Elizabeth H

Elizabeth H

Dream classic double bed mattress

I agree with the reviews here, as I recently purchased this mattress from Fantastic Furniture and it is terrible. I used it for two nights only. Before that I purchased the Sleepheaven Deluxe double bed mattress which although it really beautiful to sleep on, is too high for my slat bed. So now I have a mattress that is lower, but I can't sleep on it and the good one is too high. I think there is very poor sales people at Fantastic Furniture who don't go to too much trouble to ask about bed heights or know the quality (or lack thereof) of their products.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
    Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Elizabeth H, I am very sorry to hear you are not enjoying your Dream classic mattress and sorry to hear you were unhappy with the service provided in-store. We will be sure to take your feedback on board. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Very bad...having constant back aches

Hi Bought the bed and mattress from fantastic and as it was in the guest bedroom it was never used..however I have been using it since the last 2 months and have been having all sort of problems...There something wrong with this product. Very bad...

Date PurchasedJan 2014
    abhay
    abhay

Hi Jessica. The name is Abhay.
    I have sent the email with details.

Thanks Abhay I have received and replied. We will be in touch shortly

Mattresses

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic Double compares to other Mattresses

Skye

SkyeMelbourne

Worst Mattress ever!

Bought this mattress around 2 years ago from Fantastic Furniture and was good at first but now is absolutely terrible. Constant back, shoulder and hips aches, body dents in the mattress even after it has been rotated every few weeks. Can no longer sleep on this at all it is getting that bad.

Would never buy again.