Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic King Single

Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic King Single

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

1.0

Sally

SallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another disappointed buyer with back pain from the Dream Classic mattress

Wish I'd read these reviews before purchasing the Dream Classic mattress! Have had this mattress for around 6 weeks, along with a Fantastic Furniture bedframe, and although it's reasonably comfortable to sit/lie on, I've found I've had sharp back pain between my shoulders since I started to use this mattress. I previously had a (cheaper) IKEA mattress for several years with no issues, so I naively expected this mattress, being more expensive, would be better! Really wish I hadn't wasted my money. Will most likely try to sell this (at a huge loss, no doubt) and go back to an IKEA bed, as it seems Fantastic are unwilling to offer refunds on these mattresses.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
    Fantastic Furniture
    Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture
    Sassy

Sassygold coast

Am disgusted in fantastic furniture!

Date PurchasedJul 2016