Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic

Double, King Single, Queen and Single

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful mattress!

We bought this mattress for our teenage son with the slat bed frame about 5 years ago. It has been a comfortable and he has always slept well on it. I looked it up again as we want to buy another one as he wants to take it as he moves out! Great mattress for the price. We would buy it again and the bed!

Purchased in September 2014 at Fantastic Furniture.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Discomfort No
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Sally

SallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another disappointed buyer with back pain from the Dream Classic mattress

Wish I'd read these reviews before purchasing the Dream Classic mattress! Have had this mattress for around 6 weeks, along with a Fantastic Furniture bedframe, and although it's reasonably comfortable to sit/lie on, I've found I've had sharp back pain between my shoulders since I started to use this mattress. I previously had a (cheaper) IKEA mattress for several years with no issues, so I naively expected this mattress, being more expensive, would be better! Really wish I hadn't wasted my money. Will most likely try to sell this (at a huge loss, no doubt) and go back to an IKEA bed, as it seems Fantastic are unwilling to offer refunds on these mattresses.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Adriana m

Adriana mSydney

Uncomfortable mattress

We bought a serenity mattress from fantastic furniture a few days ago and have regretted it. The mattress is very uncomfortable and gives me back pain. It is has been hard to get a full night's sleep on it because it makes my back hurt.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
M.H

M.HBrisbane

Do not buy

Do not buy this mattress!!
After buying online I am finding this mattress really uncomfortable. I was only able to use it once then removed it from my bed.
When I sit on the side of the bed the mattress flattens completely so I can feel the wood on the bed, I can feel the springs when lying down, the springs make a big noise at random times when I sit down like they are getting stuck then shooting back up. If I lie on the side of the mattress it feels like I’m going to fall off cause the sides are really flimsy and don’t stand up with weight on them.

I’m not happy with my purchase, the mattress is unusable as it’s so uncomfortable.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Phil K

Phil KLaunceston

Mattress is awful.

This mattress is terrible. Have noticed I have been waking multiple times a night with bad back pain & can barely sleep at all some nights, have not experienced this with previous mattresses. Very unsupportive, far too soft to sleep on, after a short period of use does not have what little support it offered in the first place. Please avoid purchasing this mattress it is very bad for your back. Would be better to sleep on the floor.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Elizabeth H

Elizabeth H

Dream classic double bed mattress

I agree with the reviews here, as I recently purchased this mattress from Fantastic Furniture and it is terrible. I used it for two nights only. Before that I purchased the Sleepheaven Deluxe double bed mattress which although it really beautiful to sleep on, is too high for my slat bed. So now I have a mattress that is lower, but I can't sleep on it and the good one is too high. I think there is very poor sales people at Fantastic Furniture who don't go to too much trouble to ask about bed heights or know the quality (or lack thereof) of their products.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Elizabeth H, I am very sorry to hear you are not enjoying your Dream classic mattress and sorry to hear you were unhappy with the service provided in-store. We will be sure to take your feedback on board. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Total trash! - Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic

I came to Fantastic Furniture to buy a mattress for my daughter. The sale man strong recommended this product over another product I was going buy. Turns out, after two sleeps, my daughter claims her back is feeling sore and she felt very tired after sleep! I then tried to sleep on it myself and got the same back pain now. This Dream Classic mattress is a poor quality product in my view it should be taken off the shelf! I am very disappointed with Fantastic Furniture and the sale person!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

HariMelbourne

Bamboo Duplex Queen mattress - Worst Product from Fantastic Furniture

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Hari

Thank you, I might check with ombudsman with what other options I have.

More pain than it’s worth..

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Dianne SSydney

Why is this mattress on sale?

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Dianne S

Just an update. Anne and her team were great and fixed this for us almost as soon as I contacted them. She even arranged expedited delivery!
Great follow up service.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dianne S, thank you so much for letting us know! It is great to hear that we were able to get this issue fixed for you. We hope to see you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Fantastic have great service though.

We had issue with one of the mattress and they were happy to refund and replace. So fantastic customer service and warranty were great, quick service too and responds. Thanks

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Bad Design and not worth to even try

The mattress design is bad even though it has foam on top it , we can still feel spring. Sides of the mattress are terrible. When you sleep on the sides you roll down the mattress as there is no balance on the sides. Its too expensive for that quality. less price mattress are better than this. Better pull this design off the shelf and re think.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Rajan

RajanSydney

Duplex king size bamboo mattress.

I have bought duplex king size mattress for $789. It's started giving me a terrible backache. And for few weeks i had to sleep on the floor. I regret to have made this purchase of bamboo mattress. I wish they could replace it with something better.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Patel M.

Patel M.Sydney

Horrible mattress - caused permanent problem of back ache

I bought a Bamboo Duplex Queen mattress last year for more than $700 and in the first week itself it caused so bad back ache that I had to purchase a separate mattress for floor and use it since then. It is difficult to sleep on floor mattress in winters because of cold, so have to use the mattress and I wake up thrice every night with uncomfortable back pain. Now, when looking to sell I came across the page and thought if I can get some help..... Also, I noted that I can't find the mattress on fantastic furniture page now.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Sam

SamSydney/melbourne

Waste of money rather sleep on the floor

I purchased a plush pillow top queen mattress with 7-year warranty after 2 years the springs have sunk in, very uncomfortable.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Jcc95

Jcc95Narrandera

Horrible !

This mattress is horrible ! I purchased for my 3 year old son and now after sleeping on it for only 6 months there is a large 'hole' where he sleeps ! He is only 14kgs and this has appeard ! Be better off sleeping on the floor !

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Jas

Jas

worst matress

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Vikki

VikkiManilla

Mattress - money down the drain.

I purchased a bed from Fantastic Furniture and wish that I hadn't now. After being told it would take 4 weeks and having to wait almost 7 I was so disappointed. Within 3 days I was waking up in pain and still am 2 months later. I have now decided to sleep in the spare room until I can afford another mattress. A waste of hard earnt money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Sassy

Sassygold coast

Am disgusted in fantastic furniture!

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Amee

AmeeSydney

It's comfortable and the price was reasonable!!

The mattress is very comfortable .It has a warranty and was reasonable price as well ! I am very happy with the purchase .I bought it for my kids room .It's been 6 months and still new : )

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Amee, thank you so much for continuing to choose us, we really appreciate it! Thank you also very much for spending the time to share your feedback on us. We hope to serve you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Mamata

Mamataasked

Hi there, I am looking for reviews for sleepapedic firm mattress as I am considering to buy it in near future.

Kate W

Kate Wasked

Is it possible to purchase the seasonal reversible pillow top separately? I have a Serenity Firm Feel King size mattress which is so hard and uncomfortable I can't sleep on it. I now have a foam overlay and a thick mattress protector which helps a bit but I find it gets a bit hot and coming into summer this will be another issue. I rang the store where I purchased the mattress and they weren't able to help. I am not happy with my mattress at all, I am convinced the mattress that was on display is not as firm as the one I have. But due to the no return store policy I am going to have to live with it and find my I own solution I guess.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kate, unfortunately we do not have a reversible pillow top available for purchase separately, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Hroper

Hroperasked

Has anyone bought a Dream Classic recently? Looking for a mattress for our 2.5 year old.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Hroper, thanks for your question! The Dream classic range is one of our more affordable and popular ranges. I would suggest taking your little one into your local store to try out the mattress before ordering. Kind Regards, Annie and the Fantastic team

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives

Type Coil SpringCoil SpringCoil SpringCoil Spring
SizeKing SingleQueenDoubleSingle
Thickness18 cm18 cm18 cm18 cm
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)