Wonderful mattress!

We bought this mattress for our teenage son with the slat bed frame about 5 years ago. It has been a comfortable and he has always slept well on it. I looked it up again as we want to buy another one as he wants to take it as he moves out! Great mattress for the price. We would buy it again and the bed!

Purchased in September 2014 at Fantastic Furniture.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Discomfort No
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Hi Megan, thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback on the Dream classic mattress! It is wonderful to hear you are looking to purchase another when the time comes! We look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Uncomfortable mattress

We bought a serenity mattress from fantastic furniture a few days ago and have regretted it. The mattress is very uncomfortable and gives me back pain. It is has been hard to get a full night's sleep on it because it makes my back hurt.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi Adriana M, we're sorry to hear you're not enjoying your new mattress. It can take a few weeks to get used to a new mattress and for your body to make impressions on the mattress. If after a few weeks you feel that the mattress is faulty, please let us know and we'll do our best to assist. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Do not buy

Do not buy this mattress!!
After buying online I am finding this mattress really uncomfortable. I was only able to use it once then removed it from my bed.
When I sit on the side of the bed the mattress flattens completely so I can feel the wood on the bed, I can feel the springs when lying down, the springs make a big noise at random times when I sit down like they are getting stuck then shooting back up. If I lie on the side of the mattress it feels like I’m going to fall off cause the sides are really flimsy and don’t stand up with weight on them.

I’m not happy with my purchase, the mattress is unusable as it’s so uncomfortable.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi M.H, We're sorry to hear you're not happy with the mattress you've purchased. If you feel there is a manufacturing fault with the mattress, please let the store you ordered from know and we'll be happy to assist. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Bamboo Duplex Queen mattress - Worst Product from Fantastic Furniture

Purchased mattress in July 2016. The mattress caused only problems within one year of purchase. Had to visit physio for back pain from August 2017. Physio says the problem is due to the mattress. When I sleep on other mattress or on floor no issues. Sent in the physio claims, purchase bill, and pictures to Fantastic furniture customer care. They transferred me to the store. The store says, they have nothing to do as the indentations are not above 32mm. Ridiculous. I have made more than 10 visits to the physio and still going, Fantastic Furniture doesn't want to take responsibility and says they cant exchange or refund money. The guys says there is an Australian Government department for mattresses which should prove he mattress deemed unfit for them to exchange, This is absolute crap and totally unhappy.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Hi Hari, I am very sorry to hear you are unhappy with your mattress. For the mattress to be deemed faulty, we do have certain criteria that the mattress would need to have in order to proceed with a warranty claim. If you find your mattress has indentations deeper than 32mm please contact us at customercare@fantasticfurniture.com.au. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic teamThank you, I might check with ombudsman with what other options I have.

More pain than it’s worth..

I bought a Pinnacle mattress in June 2015, I turn it every two weeks..I told the salesperson at the Warrawong store that I had a bad back & on his recommendation I bought this mattress. He told me it was the best mattress for the best sleep you could get. I had a few good nights until it conformed to my body & now I have rotten sleepless nights & my back is constantly aching.. 22nd April this year I got into bed only to find I think it’s a part of a spring poking through the foam. The price I paid for this mattress it isn’t worth it, I now have chronic back pain sleeping on this overpriced piece of foam.. I would like a replacement & a refund of the difference & a mattress I can turn over instead of sleeping on the one side... I am not happy.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Hi Lynette, I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your mattress. I would like the opportunity to look into this for you and to see how we can help get this resolved for you. Would it be possible to email me your purchase and contact details? I will then ask the store you purchase from to contact you. My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Fiona and the Fantastic team

Fantastic have great service though.

We had issue with one of the mattress and they were happy to refund and replace. So fantastic customer service and warranty were great, quick service too and responds. Thanks

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Horrible mattress - caused permanent problem of back ache

I bought a Bamboo Duplex Queen mattress last year for more than $700 and in the first week itself it caused so bad back ache that I had to purchase a separate mattress for floor and use it since then. It is difficult to sleep on floor mattress in winters because of cold, so have to use the mattress and I wake up thrice every night with uncomfortable back pain. Now, when looking to sell I came across the page and thought if I can get some help..... Also, I noted that I can't find the mattress on fantastic furniture page now.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Hi Patel M, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your mattress. Would it be possible to send through your contact details so we can get in touch to see how we are able to assist? Our email is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Waste of money rather sleep on the floor

I purchased a plush pillow top queen mattress with 7-year warranty after 2 years the springs have sunk in, very uncomfortable.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Hi Sam, I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your mattress. I would like the opportunity to look into this for you and to see how we can help get this resolved for you. Would it be possible to email me your purchase and contact details? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

worst matress

purchased a fair few furniture items from fantastic furniture hervey bay store a little over 2 years ago...one being a queen "supream comfort" matress. for first 8ish months it was great. Then me and wife started noticeing it was no where near as good. now its almost unbearable to sleep on. Im always waking up with sore back....uncomfortable sleepless nights as its lost its firmness..the edges of matress has collapsed meaning if u sit on edge your sitting on the beframe..used to have support!...theres a very firm/hard bit in matress towards one end. AND to top it noff when we were purchaseing this we were told by the sales woman to buy this one and not another matress we were looking at as that one was crap compared to this one......seriously!...

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Hi Jas, I am very sorry to hear you are not happy with the Supreme comfort mattress you purchased. We would like the opportunity to look into this for you and see how we are able to assist. Would it be possible to send through your sales order number as well as your best contact number? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Look forward to hearing from you. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Mattress - money down the drain.

I purchased a bed from Fantastic Furniture and wish that I hadn't now. After being told it would take 4 weeks and having to wait almost 7 I was so disappointed. Within 3 days I was waking up in pain and still am 2 months later. I have now decided to sleep in the spare room until I can afford another mattress. A waste of hard earnt money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Hi Vikki, I'm sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your new mattress. So we can look into this to see how we are able to assist, would it be possible to email me your contact details and also the store you purchased from? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au We will then be in touch. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

It's comfortable and the price was reasonable!!

The mattress is very comfortable .It has a warranty and was reasonable price as well ! I am very happy with the purchase .I bought it for my kids room .It's been 6 months and still new : )

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Hi Amee, thank you so much for continuing to choose us, we really appreciate it! Thank you also very much for spending the time to share your feedback on us. We hope to serve you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

duplex queen bamboo mattress

I spent $700 on a bamboo mattress at fantastic furniture. I am devastated it hurts my back and makes me have an awful sleep then I wake up all crunchy. It was supposed to be one level, medium I think, but it is the saggiest mattress I have ever used. I got it because it is bamboo but I am devastated I cant use it and I dont know what to do. Its sooooo much money for a new mattress that I cant even use!! I havehad to get my 20 year mattress out of the shed and its a million times better, how does that make sense?!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Hi Nay, I am sorry to hear of the problems you are having with your mattress. I would like the opportunity to see how we can assist with this. Would it be possible for you to email me your purchase details? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards Jessica and the Fantastic teamThanks Jessica, my fingers are crossed you can help me. I have emailed you back the information.

forget about mattress and seller

I bought nearly every thing from fantastic but include this mattress and seller both are terrible. price are shifty. uncomfortable later on and bit painful to my back too. staff are too much crazy and dont listen your problems. If I have option to give less than one star I give -10. dont buy anything from fantastic furniture.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Hi Anil Sharma. I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with your Dream Classic mattress. Would it be possible to email me your details including the full name the order was under, store of purchase and best contact number. We will then be able to investigate and will get in contact with you asap to assist. My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Annie and the Fantastic teamnot really only thing I tell u was thomastown store but it is very bad service you guys given me. you manager is shifty guy too. I paid around 5000 for all my stuff and I think it just waste. I am regret that I choose fantastic furniture. you don't need to change my mattress or return my money. you guys just saying because now it is on media. people read my review. coz of delay of your delivery I sleep 6 nights without anything on ground with my family even i paid all money. better change ur funny system guys. I am still tell to people read my review don't go to you guys with good hope because end up with horror experience like me.Hi again Anil Sharma. We are very sorry for your experience to date and we really would like the opportunity to assist. So we can look into this further we would appreciate if you could send us your order details. My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Annie and the Fantastic

This is worst mattress I have ever bought.

It is not durable or comfortable at all, worst ever mattress I have bought so far. This is the worst ever mattress I have had in my life, its been 10 months and its 50% springs are teared, I am going to ask Fantastic furniture about the replacement, will post about how they entertained my query.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Hi Farrukh, I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your Mattress. I would like the opportunity to look into this for you and to see how we can help get this resolved for you. Would it be possible to email me your purchase and contact details? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great

Had this mattress a year and I am a heavy person, it's comfortable and I don't have any issues with it. I am happy with it. A good basic mattress.

Hi LIW, glad to hear you are enjoying your Dream Classic Queen Mattress! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and we look forward to assisting you again in store or online in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

Worst Mattress in Human History

Bought an Aspen mattress from Fantastic Furniture in castle Hill, Pocket springs gel infuses foam latex bla bla bla.... in store it was awesome... sleeping on it was and is absolute rubbish.

Spoke to the store and no help with the line sorry but we can't take it back. I was even willing to exchange it with another mattress from the same store but no help.

Placed it on the floor hoping it would be the base causing the issue... no just as awful as before, even turned it upside down to get the layers of latex and foam as far away from us as possible and still it was rubbish. We wake up with constant back pain, have not been able to sleep on it since we got it home...

We have relegated it to the spare room, and invite only people we hate to sleep on it as punishment and to ensure that they never come back....!!! DO NOT BUY A MATTRESS FROM FANTASTIC FURNITURE... just not worth the pain literally....!!!!

Hi Tullio, I am very sorry to hear about the discomfort you are experiencing with your Aspen mattress. Would it be possible to email me your details as I'm very keen to look into this further for you and help you asap. My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Annie and the Fantastic teamSince my review fantastic Furniture got in touch with me and expressed their willingness to help and a full refund was organised, restoring my faith in what i believe is a great company. We have many items of Furniture from fantastic and they have always been excellent and would not hesitate to shop with them in the future, in fact i need a couch and some chairs for my office so guess where I'm headed on the weekend..? :)

I'm so dumb I've had four and sent 3 back.

I brought 2 mattress one for guest room one for our bed heavenly sleep. One month later took the one off our bed back to shop paid another $400 for a latex indulgence mattress 9 months later took that one back paid another $100 for a pinnacle queen mattress had that one for 5 months took back 30th Nov 2015. The reason being all these mattress heaped up in the middle even though we turned them around 2 weekly.even if we layed in the middle to flatten them out . The material compressed and stay hard all mattress we brought caused back and side pain. Last night we slept on mattress on guest room bed to find it has slumped in the middle and we both rolled into the middle. So now I'm stuck with one fantastic furniture mattress. I'm looking around now for another new mattress I'm convinced single sided mattress none turn are a rort.

Hi Shrek, I'm very sorry to hear about your mattresses. Would it be possible to email me your details so that I can ask our factory to also look into? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Brendan and the Fantastic TeamPhone me would be easier than writing a lot of detail. Lionel 0420267883Hi Lionel, thanks very much for that, just one final question, can i ask which store you purchased from?

Terrible

We bought Cool nights Mattress less than 2 years ago for 500$ in promotion (The actual price was 700$). We thought we made the best decision for the mattress however, it is disgusting. we feel pain in our back every morning and even though both of us are in good body shape the middle of the mattress go inside a bit in compare with top or bottom parts. I think the quality of this mattress is less than any cheap second hand mattress. no have idea what should I do with this pricy mattress since we bought our leather sofa from Fantastic as well and the covered leather just work for a year. We are so neat and caring couple and these products come with no quality in our house. Hate them.

Hi Parnian, I am very sorry to hear about your Cool Nights mattress. Would it be possible to email me your details and which store you purchased from so that we can investigate and get in contact asap to assist? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Brendan and the Fantastic TeamHi Brendan and Sue, I am writing to let you know how much I appreciate the outstanding customer service that you provided since last week. Definitely, I will buy whatever I like from fantastic Furniture from now on again since your professional customer service gives me the confidence that beside nice design and good price, I will get a premium support in case of any quality issue with products. Thanks again.Hi Parnian, thanks so much for your update, we're very glad we could help and turn things around! Regards Brendan

Bad mattress

We bought dream classic from fantastic furniture. The mattress is very bad. I have developed back pain. Springs heart my back. I bought it 2.5 years back. We have moved to Melbourne and not sure what to do. I called the Adelaide store and got not a good response. Not sure if anyone can help. Won't recommend anyone to buy stuff from there.

Hi Aman, I am very sorry to hear about your mattress, would it be possible to email me the details about what the Adelaide store responded with and also your contact details? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Brendan and the Fantastic Team

See all Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic reviews