Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic Queen

Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic Queen

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Sleeping Position
    • Back (1)
  • Adjustment Period
    • Days (1)
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
    • Medium (1)

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful mattress!

We bought this mattress for our teenage son with the slat bed frame about 5 years ago. It has been a comfortable and he has always slept well on it. I looked it up again as we want to buy another one as he wants to take it as he moves out! Great mattress for the price. We would buy it again and the bed!

Purchased in September 2014 at Fantastic Furniture.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived Firmness Medium

Adriana m

Adriana mSydney

Uncomfortable mattress

We bought a serenity mattress from fantastic furniture a few days ago and have regretted it. The mattress is very uncomfortable and gives me back pain. It is has been hard to get a full night's sleep on it because it makes my back hurt.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
M.H

M.HBrisbane

Do not buy

Do not buy this mattress!!
After buying online I am finding this mattress really uncomfortable. I was only able to use it once then removed it from my bed.
When I sit on the side of the bed the mattress flattens completely so I can feel the wood on the bed, I can feel the springs when lying down, the springs make a big noise at random times when I sit down like they are getting stuck then shooting back up. If I lie on the side of the mattress it feels like I’m going to fall off cause the sides are really flimsy and don’t stand up with weight on them.

I’m not happy with my purchase, the mattress is unusable as it’s so uncomfortable.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

HariMelbourne

Bamboo Duplex Queen mattress - Worst Product from Fantastic Furniture

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Hari

Thank you, I might check with ombudsman with what other options I have.

More pain than it’s worth..

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Fantastic have great service though.

We had issue with one of the mattress and they were happy to refund and replace. So fantastic customer service and warranty were great, quick service too and responds. Thanks

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Patel M.

Patel M.Sydney

Horrible mattress - caused permanent problem of back ache

I bought a Bamboo Duplex Queen mattress last year for more than $700 and in the first week itself it caused so bad back ache that I had to purchase a separate mattress for floor and use it since then. It is difficult to sleep on floor mattress in winters because of cold, so have to use the mattress and I wake up thrice every night with uncomfortable back pain. Now, when looking to sell I came across the page and thought if I can get some help..... Also, I noted that I can't find the mattress on fantastic furniture page now.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Waste of money rather sleep on the floor

I purchased a plush pillow top queen mattress with 7-year warranty after 2 years the springs have sunk in, very uncomfortable.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Jas

Jas

worst matress

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Vikki

VikkiManilla

Mattress - money down the drain.

I purchased a bed from Fantastic Furniture and wish that I hadn't now. After being told it would take 4 weeks and having to wait almost 7 I was so disappointed. Within 3 days I was waking up in pain and still am 2 months later. I have now decided to sleep in the spare room until I can afford another mattress. A waste of hard earnt money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Amee

AmeeSydney

It's comfortable and the price was reasonable!!

The mattress is very comfortable .It has a warranty and was reasonable price as well ! I am very happy with the purchase .I bought it for my kids room .It's been 6 months and still new : )

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Amee, thank you so much for continuing to choose us, we really appreciate it! Thank you also very much for spending the time to share your feedback on us. We hope to serve you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

duplex queen bamboo mattress

I spent $700 on a bamboo mattress at fantastic furniture. I am devastated it hurts my back and makes me have an awful sleep then I wake up all crunchy. It was supposed to be one level, medium I think, but it is the saggiest mattress I have ever used. I got it because it is bamboo but I am devastated I cant use it and I dont know what to do. Its sooooo much money for a new mattress that I cant even use!! I havehad to get my 20 year mattress out of the shed and its a million times better, how does that make sense?!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Nay
Nay

Thanks Jessica, my fingers are crossed you can help me. I have emailed you back the information.

Anil sharmaCragieburn

forget about mattress and seller

I bought nearly every thing from fantastic but include this mattress and seller both are terrible. price are shifty. uncomfortable later on and bit painful to my back too. staff are too much crazy and dont listen your problems. If I have option to give less than one star I give -10. dont buy anything from fantastic furniture.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Farrukh

Farrukh

This is worst mattress I have ever bought.

It is not durable or comfortable at all, worst ever mattress I have bought so far. This is the worst ever mattress I have had in my life, its been 10 months and its 50% springs are teared, I am going to ask Fantastic furniture about the replacement, will post about how they entertained my query.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
LIW

LIW

Great

Had this mattress a year and I am a heavy person, it's comfortable and I don't have any issues with it. I am happy with it. A good basic mattress.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi LIW, glad to hear you are enjoying your Dream Classic Queen Mattress! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and we look forward to assisting you again in store or online in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

Worst Mattress in Human History

Tullio

I'm so dumb I've had four and sent 3 back.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shrek, I'm very sorry to hear about your mattresses. Would it be possible to email me your details so that I can ask our factory to also look into? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Brendan and the Fantastic Team

Shrek
Shrek

Phone me would be easier than writing a lot of detail. Lionel 0420267883

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lionel, thanks very much for that, just one final question, can i ask which store you purchased from?

ParnianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

We bought Cool nights Mattress less than 2 years ago for 500$ in promotion (The actual price was 700$). We thought we made the best decision for the mattress however, it is disgusting. we feel pain in our back every morning and even though both of us are in good body shape the middle of the mattress go inside a bit in compare with top or bottom parts. I think the quality of this mattress is less than any cheap second hand mattress. no have idea what should I do with this pricy mattress since we bought our leather sofa from Fantastic as well and the covered leather just work for a year. We are so neat and caring couple and these products come with no quality in our house. Hate them.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Parnian, thanks so much for your update, we're very glad we could help and turn things around! Regards Brendan

Aman

AmanMelbourne

Bad mattress

We bought dream classic from fantastic furniture. The mattress is very bad. I have developed back pain. Springs heart my back. I bought it 2.5 years back. We have moved to Melbourne and not sure what to do. I called the Adelaide store and got not a good response. Not sure if anyone can help. Won't recommend anyone to buy stuff from there.

See all Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic reviews