Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic

Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic (page 2 of 2)

Double, King Single, Queen and Single

duplex queen bamboo mattress

I spent $700 on a bamboo mattress at fantastic furniture. I am devastated it hurts my back and makes me have an awful sleep then I wake up all crunchy. It was supposed to be one level, medium I think, but it is the saggiest mattress I have ever used. I got it because it is bamboo but I am devastated I cant use it and I dont know what to do. Its sooooo much money for a new mattress that I cant even use!! I havehad to get my 20 year mattress out of the shed and its a million times better, how does that make sense?!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Hi Nay, I am sorry to hear of the problems you are having with your mattress. I would like the opportunity to see how we can assist with this. Would it be possible for you to email me your purchase details? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards Jessica and the Fantastic teamThanks Jessica, my fingers are crossed you can help me. I have emailed you back the information.

Very bad...having constant back aches

Hi Bought the bed and mattress from fantastic and as it was in the guest bedroom it was never used..however I have been using it since the last 2 months and have been having all sort of problems...There something wrong with this product. Very bad...

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Hi Sandra, I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your mattress. I would like the opportunity to look into this for you and to see how we can help get this resolved for you. Would it be possible to email me your purchase and contact details? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Jessica and the Fantastic teamHi Jessica. The name is Abhay. I have sent the email with details.Thanks Abhay I have received and replied. We will be in touch shortly

forget about mattress and seller

I bought nearly every thing from fantastic but include this mattress and seller both are terrible. price are shifty. uncomfortable later on and bit painful to my back too. staff are too much crazy and dont listen your problems. If I have option to give less than one star I give -10. dont buy anything from fantastic furniture.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Hi Anil Sharma. I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with your Dream Classic mattress. Would it be possible to email me your details including the full name the order was under, store of purchase and best contact number. We will then be able to investigate and will get in contact with you asap to assist. My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Annie and the Fantastic teamnot really only thing I tell u was thomastown store but it is very bad service you guys given me. you manager is shifty guy too. I paid around 5000 for all my stuff and I think it just waste. I am regret that I choose fantastic furniture. you don't need to change my mattress or return my money. you guys just saying because now it is on media. people read my review. coz of delay of your delivery I sleep 6 nights without anything on ground with my family even i paid all money. better change ur funny system guys. I am still tell to people read my review don't go to you guys with good hope because end up with horror experience like me.Hi again Anil Sharma. We are very sorry for your experience to date and we really would like the opportunity to assist. So we can look into this further we would appreciate if you could send us your order details. My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Annie and the Fantastic

This is worst mattress I have ever bought.

It is not durable or comfortable at all, worst ever mattress I have bought so far. This is the worst ever mattress I have had in my life, its been 10 months and its 50% springs are teared, I am going to ask Fantastic furniture about the replacement, will post about how they entertained my query.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Hi Farrukh, I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your Mattress. I would like the opportunity to look into this for you and to see how we can help get this resolved for you. Would it be possible to email me your purchase and contact details? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Not good at all

We bought the pinnacle about 10 months ago . I can not sleep on it giving me a headache, sore neck been going to a chiropractic . My husband has been getting a sore back as well.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Hi Gggj, I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your Pinnacle Mattress. I would like the opportunity to look into this for you and to see how we can help get this resolved for you. Would it be possible to email me your purchase and contact details? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

So unsatisfactory!

It's not at all comfortable. When we went to buy one, we had asked for a hard mattress that would suit our body. We were shown the "Luxuary King Mattress and some queen type I can't recollect the name for now" and next 5 minutes when we tried it was fine. Of course it's not possible to judge how a mattress will be in 5 mins. But we were told it's as hard as we were looking for (based on our explanation). First month was alright but after that it's been a nightmare. I have had severe back pain and every night sleeping is so uncomfortable. I wake up every morning with a back ache. We bought 2 at a time (my bad!), one king size and one queen (for the guest room). Even our guests complain of the back ache the get, one of the guests even fell from the bed as the edges sank in so deep . It feels so awful when you spend almost 2K on mattresses and get back-pain in return. I will never recommend it to anyone. Highly disappointed and upset. We are just using it coz it's so expensive and no one is ready to buy it even on half price.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Hi Dee, I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your mattress you have purchased from us. We would really like the opportunity to look into your purchase and assist with this. Would it be possible to email me your purchase and contact details? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic teamThanks Ryan. I will definitely get back to you as it has been a problem for long now. Cheers

Worst mattress ever!

I purchased a reflections mattress about a year or more ago, it was great to begin with but than it started to sag in the middle, my partner couldn't sleep on it so he slept in my daughters bed, I contacted fantastic furniture and the happily replaced it we ended up getting the pinnacle mattress..Once again great to start with but has now sagged in the middle, my partner once again has to sleep in our daughters bed and I have to sleep right on the edge as I roll into the middle..you would think that buying a $1000 mattress would be great and provide a great sleep but in fact all it has provided is a bad back and nightmares!!!!

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Hi Kira, I am very sorry to hear of the problems you are having with your Pinnacle mattress. Would it be possible for you to email me your purchase details so we can look into this and assist? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

Worst Mattress ever!

Bought this mattress around 2 years ago from Fantastic Furniture and was good at first but now is absolutely terrible. Constant back, shoulder and hips aches, body dents in the mattress even after it has been rotated every few weeks. Can no longer sleep on this at all it is getting that bad.

Would never buy again.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Hi Skye, I am very sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with your Dream Classic Mattress. Would it be possible to email me your contact details and also the store you purchased from so that we can have a further look into this for you and assist? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Frances and the Fantastic team

Great

Had this mattress a year and I am a heavy person, it's comfortable and I don't have any issues with it. I am happy with it. A good basic mattress.

Hi LIW, glad to hear you are enjoying your Dream Classic Queen Mattress! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and we look forward to assisting you again in store or online in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

Worst Mattress in Human History

Bought an Aspen mattress from Fantastic Furniture in castle Hill, Pocket springs gel infuses foam latex bla bla bla.... in store it was awesome... sleeping on it was and is absolute rubbish.

Spoke to the store and no help with the line sorry but we can't take it back. I was even willing to exchange it with another mattress from the same store but no help.

Placed it on the floor hoping it would be the base causing the issue... no just as awful as before, even turned it upside down to get the layers of latex and foam as far away from us as possible and still it was rubbish. We wake up with constant back pain, have not been able to sleep on it since we got it home...

We have relegated it to the spare room, and invite only people we hate to sleep on it as punishment and to ensure that they never come back....!!! DO NOT BUY A MATTRESS FROM FANTASTIC FURNITURE... just not worth the pain literally....!!!!

Hi Tullio, I am very sorry to hear about the discomfort you are experiencing with your Aspen mattress. Would it be possible to email me your details as I'm very keen to look into this further for you and help you asap. My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Annie and the Fantastic teamSince my review fantastic Furniture got in touch with me and expressed their willingness to help and a full refund was organised, restoring my faith in what i believe is a great company. We have many items of Furniture from fantastic and they have always been excellent and would not hesitate to shop with them in the future, in fact i need a couch and some chairs for my office so guess where I'm headed on the weekend..? :)

I'm so dumb I've had four and sent 3 back.

I brought 2 mattress one for guest room one for our bed heavenly sleep. One month later took the one off our bed back to shop paid another $400 for a latex indulgence mattress 9 months later took that one back paid another $100 for a pinnacle queen mattress had that one for 5 months took back 30th Nov 2015. The reason being all these mattress heaped up in the middle even though we turned them around 2 weekly.even if we layed in the middle to flatten them out . The material compressed and stay hard all mattress we brought caused back and side pain. Last night we slept on mattress on guest room bed to find it has slumped in the middle and we both rolled into the middle. So now I'm stuck with one fantastic furniture mattress. I'm looking around now for another new mattress I'm convinced single sided mattress none turn are a rort.

Hi Shrek, I'm very sorry to hear about your mattresses. Would it be possible to email me your details so that I can ask our factory to also look into? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Brendan and the Fantastic TeamPhone me would be easier than writing a lot of detail. Lionel 0420267883Hi Lionel, thanks very much for that, just one final question, can i ask which store you purchased from?

Terrible

We bought Cool nights Mattress less than 2 years ago for 500$ in promotion (The actual price was 700$). We thought we made the best decision for the mattress however, it is disgusting. we feel pain in our back every morning and even though both of us are in good body shape the middle of the mattress go inside a bit in compare with top or bottom parts. I think the quality of this mattress is less than any cheap second hand mattress. no have idea what should I do with this pricy mattress since we bought our leather sofa from Fantastic as well and the covered leather just work for a year. We are so neat and caring couple and these products come with no quality in our house. Hate them.

Hi Parnian, I am very sorry to hear about your Cool Nights mattress. Would it be possible to email me your details and which store you purchased from so that we can investigate and get in contact asap to assist? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Brendan and the Fantastic TeamHi Brendan and Sue, I am writing to let you know how much I appreciate the outstanding customer service that you provided since last week. Definitely, I will buy whatever I like from fantastic Furniture from now on again since your professional customer service gives me the confidence that beside nice design and good price, I will get a premium support in case of any quality issue with products. Thanks again.Hi Parnian, thanks so much for your update, we're very glad we could help and turn things around! Regards Brendan

Bad mattress

We bought dream classic from fantastic furniture. The mattress is very bad. I have developed back pain. Springs heart my back. I bought it 2.5 years back. We have moved to Melbourne and not sure what to do. I called the Adelaide store and got not a good response. Not sure if anyone can help. Won't recommend anyone to buy stuff from there.

Hi Aman, I am very sorry to hear about your mattress, would it be possible to email me the details about what the Adelaide store responded with and also your contact details? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Brendan and the Fantastic Team

Terrible

I am not surprised about all these bad reviews, we bought our son a mattress from fantastic last year and he has been complaining about it from the first week, sweating uncomfortable and back pain, so we decide to give him our mattress for two weeks and we try his one and now we haven't had one nights sleep for the last two weeks!
Aches and pains all over or bodies,we wake up at night sweating in the middle of the night even though its the middle of winter, we are side sleepers, and when your on the mattress you tend to slide so we are both in the center so highly not recommended .

Hi Camil, I'm sorry to hear about your experience to date with the mattress. Would it be possible to email me your details and the store you purchased from to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so that we can look into and assist asap? Regards Brendan and the Fantastic Team

Fantastic Furniture pillow top mattress

I purchased a $550 pillow top mattress from Fantastic Furniture 3 & 1/2 years ago and it has never been any good from day one. It was much harder than the example in the shop so we just naively thought that after time it will go softer. It only got more dents and harder with a very dense solid feel about it. I have suffered neck pain and shoulder pain as a result. We are saving up money to buy a new one and it most certainly not be from Fantastic. Don't waste your money on their mattresses, they are not experts in the field. So angry to have wasted $550!

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. Would it be possible to email me though your contact details so we can get in contact as we would be keen to look into. We make over 120,000 mattresses every year here in Australia and have strict quality standards so are always very keen to look into and fix any issues asap for our customers. My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Brendan and the Fantastic TeamHi Brendan and Cathy, thank you so much for your prompt responses and customer care. I have been very humbled by Fantastic management in making all efforts to ensure customer satisfaction. I am very pleased to hear that Fantastic mattresses are Australian made and that improvements to quality are continually being made. Our mattress was still under warranty and I am very pleased to say Fantastic have been very helpful in helping to solve our mattress issue. Thanks again Debra

Bad!

I bought this mattress 2 years ago for $200 and already, there are about 3 massive dents in the mattress. And this mattress is one-sided, so I can't turn it over and balance the dents out. It is a pure waste of money, I would rather just buy a $70 mattress and it would probably even be better than this. I will never buy a mattress of that brand again

Expensive. Poorly made.

Hi, we are sorry that you have had a bad experience with one of our mattresses. All our mattresses are Aussie made, manufactured and vigorously tested to World class standards. Would it be possible for you to email us at reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with the details of your purchase and the store you bought the mattress from? The Dream Classic comes with a 3 year warranty so your mattress would come under this period. Our apologies again and hope to hear from you soon.Hi Again, would it be possible to email me at reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au or alternatively call me on 02 8717 2697 so that we can look into the issue and help fix the problem.