Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic

Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic (page 2 of 2)

Queen, Single, Double, King Single

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

1.4

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness

duplex queen bamboo mattress

I spent $700 on a bamboo mattress at fantastic furniture. I am devastated it hurts my back and makes me have an awful sleep then I wake up all crunchy. It was supposed to be one level, medium I think, but it is the saggiest mattress I have ever used. I got it because it is bamboo but I am devastated I cant use it and I dont know what to do. Its sooooo much money for a new mattress that I cant even use!! I havehad to get my 20 year mattress out of the shed and its a million times better, how does that make sense?!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Nay
Nay

Thanks Jessica, my fingers are crossed you can help me. I have emailed you back the information.

Very bad...having constant back aches

Hi Bought the bed and mattress from fantastic and as it was in the guest bedroom it was never used..however I have been using it since the last 2 months and have been having all sort of problems...There something wrong with this product. Very bad...

Date PurchasedJan 2014
abhay
abhay

Hi Jessica. The name is Abhay.
I have sent the email with details.

Thanks Abhay I have received and replied. We will be in touch shortly

Anil sharmaCragieburn

forget about mattress and seller

I bought nearly every thing from fantastic but include this mattress and seller both are terrible. price are shifty. uncomfortable later on and bit painful to my back too. staff are too much crazy and dont listen your problems. If I have option to give less than one star I give -10. dont buy anything from fantastic furniture.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Farrukh

Farrukh

This is worst mattress I have ever bought.

It is not durable or comfortable at all, worst ever mattress I have bought so far. This is the worst ever mattress I have had in my life, its been 10 months and its 50% springs are teared, I am going to ask Fantastic furniture about the replacement, will post about how they entertained my query.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Gggj

GggjMildura

Not good at all

We bought the pinnacle about 10 months ago . I can not sleep on it giving me a headache, sore neck been going to a chiropractic . My husband has been getting a sore back as well.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

DeeSyd

So unsatisfactory!

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Dee

Thanks Ryan. I will definitely get back to you as it has been a problem for long now. Cheers

Worst mattress ever!

I purchased a reflections mattress about a year or more ago, it was great to begin with but than it started to sag in the middle, my partner couldn't sleep on it so he slept in my daughters bed, I contacted fantastic furniture and the happily replaced it we ended up getting the pinnacle mattress..Once again great to start with but has now sagged in the middle, my partner once again has to sleep in our daughters bed and I have to sleep right on the edge as I roll into the middle..you would think that buying a $1000 mattress would be great and provide a great sleep but in fact all it has provided is a bad back and nightmares!!!!

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Skye

SkyeMelbourne

Worst Mattress ever!

Bought this mattress around 2 years ago from Fantastic Furniture and was good at first but now is absolutely terrible. Constant back, shoulder and hips aches, body dents in the mattress even after it has been rotated every few weeks. Can no longer sleep on this at all it is getting that bad.

Would never buy again.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
LIW

LIW

Great

Had this mattress a year and I am a heavy person, it's comfortable and I don't have any issues with it. I am happy with it. A good basic mattress.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi LIW, glad to hear you are enjoying your Dream Classic Queen Mattress! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and we look forward to assisting you again in store or online in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

Worst Mattress in Human History

Tullio

I'm so dumb I've had four and sent 3 back.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shrek, I'm very sorry to hear about your mattresses. Would it be possible to email me your details so that I can ask our factory to also look into? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Brendan and the Fantastic Team

Shrek
Shrek

Phone me would be easier than writing a lot of detail. Lionel 0420267883

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lionel, thanks very much for that, just one final question, can i ask which store you purchased from?

ParnianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

We bought Cool nights Mattress less than 2 years ago for 500$ in promotion (The actual price was 700$). We thought we made the best decision for the mattress however, it is disgusting. we feel pain in our back every morning and even though both of us are in good body shape the middle of the mattress go inside a bit in compare with top or bottom parts. I think the quality of this mattress is less than any cheap second hand mattress. no have idea what should I do with this pricy mattress since we bought our leather sofa from Fantastic as well and the covered leather just work for a year. We are so neat and caring couple and these products come with no quality in our house. Hate them.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Parnian, thanks so much for your update, we're very glad we could help and turn things around! Regards Brendan

Aman

AmanMelbourne

Bad mattress

We bought dream classic from fantastic furniture. The mattress is very bad. I have developed back pain. Springs heart my back. I bought it 2.5 years back. We have moved to Melbourne and not sure what to do. I called the Adelaide store and got not a good response. Not sure if anyone can help. Won't recommend anyone to buy stuff from there.

Terrible

I am not surprised about all these bad reviews, we bought our son a mattress from fantastic last year and he has been complaining about it from the first week, sweating uncomfortable and back pain, so we decide to give him our mattress for two weeks and we try his one and now we haven't had one nights sleep for the last two weeks!
Aches and pains all over or bodies,we wake up at night sweating in the middle of the night even though its the middle of winter, we are side sleepers, and when your on the mattress you tend to slide so we are both in the center so highly not recommended .

Debra MTorquay

Fantastic Furniture pillow top mattress

I purchased a $550 pillow top mattress from Fantastic Furniture 3 & 1/2 years ago and it has never been any good from day one. It was much harder than the example in the shop so we just naively thought that after time it will go softer. It only got more dents and harder with a very dense solid feel about it. I have suffered neck pain and shoulder pain as a result. We are saving up money to buy a new one and it most certainly not be from Fantastic. Don't waste your money on their mattresses, they are not experts in the field. So angry to have wasted $550!

Bad!

I bought this mattress 2 years ago for $200 and already, there are about 3 massive dents in the mattress. And this mattress is one-sided, so I can't turn it over and balance the dents out. It is a pure waste of money, I would rather just buy a $70 mattress and it would probably even be better than this. I will never buy a mattress of that brand again

Expensive. Poorly made.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Again, would it be possible to email me at reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au or alternatively call me on 02 8717 2697 so that we can look into the issue and help fix the problem.

See all Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic reviews

Mamata

Mamataasked

Dream Classic

Hi there, I am looking for reviews for sleepapedic firm mattress as I am considering to buy it in near future.

Kate D.
Kate D.

Hi
Did you purchase the sleepapedic mattress? What is your thoughts?

Kate W

Kate Wasked

Dream Classic

Is it possible to purchase the seasonal reversible pillow top separately? I have a Serenity Firm Feel King size mattress which is so hard and uncomfortable I can't sleep on it. I now have a foam overlay and a thick mattress protector which helps a bit but I find it gets a bit hot and coming into summer this will be another issue. I rang the store where I purchased the mattress and they weren't able to help. I am not happy with my mattress at all, I am convinced the mattress that was on display is not as firm as the one I have. But due to the no return store policy I am going to have to live with it and find my I own solution I guess.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kate, unfortunately we do not have a reversible pillow top available for purchase separately, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Hroper

Hroperasked

Dream Classic

Has anyone bought a Dream Classic recently? Looking for a mattress for our 2.5 year old.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Hroper, thanks for your question! The Dream classic range is one of our more affordable and popular ranges. I would suggest taking your little one into your local store to try out the mattress before ordering. Kind Regards, Annie and the Fantastic team

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives