Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic Single

Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic Single

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Total trash! - Fantastic Furniture Dream Classic

I came to Fantastic Furniture to buy a mattress for my daughter. The sale man strong recommended this product over another product I was going buy. Turns out, after two sleeps, my daughter claims her back is feeling sore and she felt very tired after sleep! I then tried to sleep on it myself and got the same back pain now. This Dream Classic mattress is a poor quality product in my view it should be taken off the shelf! I am very disappointed with Fantastic Furniture and the sale person!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Dianne SSydney

Why is this mattress on sale?

Date PurchasedSep 2017
    Dianne S

Just an update. Anne and her team were great and fixed this for us almost as soon as I contacted them. She even arranged expedited delivery!
    Great follow up service.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dianne S, thank you so much for letting us know! It is great to hear that we were able to get this issue fixed for you. We hope to see you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Bad Design and not worth to even try

The mattress design is bad even though it has foam on top it , we can still feel spring. Sides of the mattress are terrible. When you sleep on the sides you roll down the mattress as there is no balance on the sides. Its too expensive for that quality. less price mattress are better than this. Better pull this design off the shelf and re think.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Jcc95

Jcc95Narrandera

Horrible !

This mattress is horrible ! I purchased for my 3 year old son and now after sleeping on it for only 6 months there is a large 'hole' where he sleeps ! He is only 14kgs and this has appeard ! Be better off sleeping on the floor !

Date PurchasedSep 2015