Fantastic Furniture NSW, Auburn

Fantastic Furniture NSW, Auburn

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (19)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (89%) · Not as advertised (11%)

Very bad service at auburn

Lady who served me was rude and see was staring at me like I have done something wrong. I was just asking a simple question and she didn’t even bother to reply me

Sami Adam

Sami AdamSydney, NSW

!!~~~Nicr and Comfort in Style~~~!!

Nice and comfort products with style and budget. Happy yo visit again.
Good size and colour and more modren looks that almost competing competitors with price and comfort.
Thanks having Comfy furniture that easy to transport and install espacially when moving home.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sami Adam, thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the product, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Thomas J.

Thomas J.Sydney, NSW

Affordable luxury

Good variety of options, but dont expect to walk into one of those "if you see if, you will buy it" type of showrooms as the display is not as great and you really need to focus on the price,practicality and product to see if it suits your needs. So go with a blank canvas and an open chequebook and shop away!

Ming Liu

Ming LiuSydney, NSW

Great store, prices and team

Great store assistant as they are all very helpful and knowledgeable! A good variety of furniture that are high quality for the price they are offering especially their dining and living room furniture

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ming Liu, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Auburn. That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future and have passed your message onto the team at Auburn. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Sahil Malhotra

Sahil MalhotraSydney, NSW

Variety of products & great customer service

Easy to find store & variety of products available. Highly satisfied with quality of leather modular chase i bought and very easy to assemble. Delivered within 24 hours of purchase & on 3rd floor of my building without any extra charges.

Store LocationAuburn Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sahil Malhotra, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Auburn. We are so happy to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Deepak S.

Deepak S.Sydney, NSW

Substandard products and worst customer service

Bought lots of furniture from Fantastic to set up home. They delivered damaged dinning chairs, which they agreed to replace. It took three months of follow up to get the delivery. The promised to deliver the replacement with in three hours window on agreed date, but did not deliver within the agreed time, it took more than 5 hours for them to contact us. I had taken half day off from work for this but turned out to be a whole day leave so loss of wage. Very rude client facing staff at store and the driver.

Hamid

HamidSydney, NSW

I ordered online and picked it up quickly

Yes it was really easy to see where to go and find the product. I picked it up easily and assemebling time was reasonable. There were some small scratches but wasnt worth returning

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Hamid, thank you for shopping with us in Auburn. It is great to hear that you were able to find the product so easily and that the assembly was quick and simple. We hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Nice products and layout

They have got all variety of furniture with various brands,price and color
Staff are extremely helpful and the services are also very reliable along with product quality .
I would surely recommend!!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dipen Shah, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about your experience with our Auburn team, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

chi

chiSydney, NSW

Real value for money with overnight delivery

had a wide range of options and stocks were mostly available. friendly and very accomodating staff. had the furnitures delivered next day on a Sunday. easy assembly. real value for money. can’t find any faults. very happy customers

Store LocationFatastic Furniture Auburn
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi chi, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your experience! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Very disappointed with the service

I am very disappointed with the service as i had to wait 8 months to swap my mattress that was damaged at the time if delivery. Second time wrong mattress was delivered then for the third time it was swapped but new mattress was found damaged again. Third time i waited whole day for delivery but no one arrived and even i was not informed. At the end of the day when i rang to make sure, it was rescheduled for next day . This was really worst experience in my life. I hope next delivery will be safe and on time. I felt hard in dealing with fantastic furniture.
Bigesh

Private

PrivateSydney, NSW

Terrible Service

I have been to this store twice already just week week. At first I purchase a TV unit and paid delivery charge but did not get delivered on time. Again I went to the same store to purchase a bed and a mattress which was to be delivered next day before 2 pm and the same thing happened. When I call the store they said the driver is stuck in a traffic and will be there in between 5-7 pm but still did not happen. I am really disappointed with the delivery service of this store. You guys should really understand our delivery request time,especially when we pay for the delivery as well.

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Easy shopping

Very easy, good prices, big range of items! We got broken leg for bed which store stuff helped us to get replacement easy! We are very happy with purchased bed!

Store LocationAuburn shop
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kris, Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our range! We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Affordable, reliable and Fantastic

The value and affordability of the furniture is exactly what we needed. Very comfy couches. The colour is what we wanted. Cant wait to set up the lounge room french connection.

Store LocationAuburn NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hello Amy, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us in Auburn. It is great to hear that you are so happy with the couch you received, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Jerome

JeromeSydney, NSW

Honest Company

My desk was delivered as in damaged condition. so I went back to the shop and show few photos of damaged parts. Then the store manager apologised and gave me "Partial refund".

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jerome, I am sorry to hear about the condition your desk has arrived it. It is great to hear the team in-store were able to offer you a suitable solution and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Damaged Sofa delivered, not ready to take responsibility and fix the situation.

Sofa was delivered damaged, customer service is terrible and not ready to take responsibility and fix the situation. Rude behaviour of customer service.

They will take your money and once that is done, you don't want to talk to you anymore on your issues

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Saad
Saad

I contacted and did get a response but the problem was never fixed. Customer service just wanted to follow procedure of addressing a negative review but never wanted to get to the bottom of the problem, nevermind fixing it. Wasted more of my time.

Jane

JaneNew South Wales

Good variety of items

The staff at the Auburn store were very helpful, not over bearing, knowledgeable in the products they had to sell. Assisted us in pointing out different styles of furniture items we weren't aware of. The whole experience was easy and pleasant.

Anurag B.

Anurag B.Sydney, NSW

Awesome furniture..Affordable pricing.

It was easy to navigate and find things. They have huge product range. Quality of products is really good and we could assemble product by ourself. Overall it qas wonderful experience.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Anurag, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our range of products, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Samhita Dasgupta

Samhita DasguptaSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

Got an exceptional service from Auburn Store, furniture was delivered on time within few days. I will definitely go back to the store to buy more furniture for my house.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Samhita Dasgupta, thanks so much for shopping with us! We appreciate your kind words about our Auburn team and we hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

BalaSydney, NSW

Delay in Delivery and no update

Store LocationAuburn, NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bala, I am very sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your order and sincerely apologise. We will look into this order for you and get in touch with an update as soon as possible. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Fantastic value for products.

The products found in the website were pretty accurate with the I store items. Display in store was sufficient enough to make the decision. Friendly staff. Although, the shipping price for online and instore purchase for the same product is different to the Same address.