Fantastic Furniture NSW, Auburn

Fantastic Furniture NSW, Auburn

chi

chiSydney, NSW

Real value for money with overnight delivery

had a wide range of options and stocks were mostly available. friendly and very accomodating staff. had the furnitures delivered next day on a Sunday. easy assembly. real value for money. can’t find any faults. very happy customers

Store LocationFatastic Furniture Auburn
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi chi, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your experience! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Very disappointed with the service

I am very disappointed with the service as i had to wait 8 months to swap my mattress that was damaged at the time if delivery. Second time wrong mattress was delivered then for the third time it was swapped but new mattress was found damaged again. Third time i waited whole day for delivery but no one arrived and even i was not informed. At the end of the day when i rang to make sure, it was rescheduled for next day . This was really worst experience in my life. I hope next delivery will be safe and on time. I felt hard in dealing with fantastic furniture.
Bigesh

Private

PrivateSydney, NSW

Terrible Service

I have been to this store twice already just week week. At first I purchase a TV unit and paid delivery charge but did not get delivered on time. Again I went to the same store to purchase a bed and a mattress which was to be delivered next day before 2 pm and the same thing happened. When I call the store they said the driver is stuck in a traffic and will be there in between 5-7 pm but still did not happen. I am really disappointed with the delivery service of this store. You guys should really understand our delivery request time,especially when we pay for the delivery as well.

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Easy shopping

Very easy, good prices, big range of items! We got broken leg for bed which store stuff helped us to get replacement easy! We are very happy with purchased bed!

Store LocationAuburn shop
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kris, Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our range! We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Affordable, reliable and Fantastic

The value and affordability of the furniture is exactly what we needed. Very comfy couches. The colour is what we wanted. Cant wait to set up the lounge room french connection.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationAuburn NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hello Amy, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us in Auburn. It is great to hear that you are so happy with the couch you received, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Jerome

JeromeSydney, NSW

Honest Company

My desk was delivered as in damaged condition. so I went back to the shop and show few photos of damaged parts. Then the store manager apologised and gave me "Partial refund".

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jerome, I am sorry to hear about the condition your desk has arrived it. It is great to hear the team in-store were able to offer you a suitable solution and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Damaged Sofa delivered, not ready to take responsibility and fix the situation.

Sofa was delivered damaged, customer service is terrible and not ready to take responsibility and fix the situation. Rude behaviour of customer service.

They will take your money and once that is done, you don't want to talk to you anymore on your issues

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Saad
Saad

I contacted and did get a response but the problem was never fixed. Customer service just wanted to follow procedure of addressing a negative review but never wanted to get to the bottom of the problem, nevermind fixing it. Wasted more of my time.

Jane

JaneNew South Wales

Good variety of items

The staff at the Auburn store were very helpful, not over bearing, knowledgeable in the products they had to sell. Assisted us in pointing out different styles of furniture items we weren't aware of. The whole experience was easy and pleasant.

Anurag B.

Anurag B.Sydney, NSW

Awesome furniture..Affordable pricing.

It was easy to navigate and find things. They have huge product range. Quality of products is really good and we could assemble product by ourself. Overall it qas wonderful experience.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Anurag, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our range of products, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Samhita Dasgupta

Samhita DasguptaSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

Got an exceptional service from Auburn Store, furniture was delivered on time within few days. I will definitely go back to the store to buy more furniture for my house.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Samhita Dasgupta, thanks so much for shopping with us! We appreciate your kind words about our Auburn team and we hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

BalaSydney, NSW

Delay in Delivery and no update

Store LocationAuburn, NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bala, I am very sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your order and sincerely apologise. We will look into this order for you and get in touch with an update as soon as possible. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Fantastic value for products.

The products found in the website were pretty accurate with the I store items. Display in store was sufficient enough to make the decision. Friendly staff. Although, the shipping price for online and instore purchase for the same product is different to the Same address.

Ram

RamSydney, NSW

Delivery experience could have been better

I had ordered for a 6 piece dining table set and extra one chair. Delivery was made on the same day but one of the part was missing. I was made to run around from store to warehouse to grab the missing piece. There was no response from the store about the missing piece and got a confirmation email for pick up of an order which i picked up myself from the store.

Kim

Kim

Great product, bad customer service

The store was tidy and as expected well set out. The product I purchased was a round dining table and was very cheap for great quality. However, the staff had the worst attitude when talking to each other, the manager asked if another worker could get the phone and one of the girls said “I don’t want to pickup the phone, I hate talking to people!” And in a customer service role, talking to people is a major part of their occupation. Besides that situation, I waited patiently for someone to assist me in purchasing the table and 4 workers just walked around the store acting as if I wasn’t waiting at the counter for 15mins. The service wasn’t satisfactory but I give 3 stars for the furniture I purchased due to its quality.

Kana

KanaSydney, NSW

Great value for great products

Great customer from Joanne, she helped me with more information than I had expected and ensure I understood about the products I was buying. Thankyou Joanne.
Great value on products. My lounge room looks great.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kana, thank you for choosing to shop with us at Auburn! We are delighted to hear Joanne was about to assist you with your purchase and we hope to see you again soon in store. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

completely satisfied with products.

i just love the whole thing in the store which always is in my budget. and friendly staff
smile on their faces.
really i love the product that purchase from the store.

Store Locationauburn

Ram

RamSydney, NSW

Value for Money!!

It is one of the best value for money shop.
Must visit. We are highly satisfied with the shopping and the products. Store staff was able to explain everything in detail so pretty much we had a easier choice of selecting furnitures.

SURESH

SURESHSYDNEY

Excellent customer service from Staff: Begum.

staff was rude. Don't want to mention their name. one staff had a lot of attitude issues and was not answering our queries. But Begum helped us with our questions. But as a customer we care a damn about it, if not this there is another store/provider.
They had limited staff attending the customers. we were waiting for more than 30mins for a few answers.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Suresh, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, I am very sorry to hear about the interactions you had with one of our team members, we are pleased to hear Begum was happy to assist. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Was worth the look

This was one of the stops in the maga mall but it was the best value within our price range. You need a bit of confidence about assembling the products as they do require some physical strength but the instructions were easy to follow.

DanWentworth point

Easy to deal with

Easy to use online and pickup from warehouse with plenty of goods to choose from and couldn't be happier with them and assemble was very easy

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dan, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing to shop with us online! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Thankyou mate my pleasure