Listing monitored by Fantastic Furniture

4.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (23)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (23)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (17) · Not as advertised (0)

Haidie G.
Haidie G.

Such helpful staff!

Very helpful staff member helped my find what I was after, was so patient while I organised payment method and very informative in regards to where to pick up my items

Store LocationBurwood, NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Haidie, thanks so much for shopping with us in Burwood. We're thrilled to hear that our team were so helpful, and we hope to see you back again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Trevor Sinclair
Trevor SinclairSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bought a desk in store but it was not available when I went to collect from the loading dock.

Store LocationBurwood + Chullora + Auburn

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Furniture and Fantastic Service

Fantastic Furniture Burwood have exceeded all my expectations through providing great service will definetely be back for all my needs!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Maria, thanks so much for shopping with us in Burwood! We're so glad to hear about the service received, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

sghs
sghsSydney, NSW

Super affordable and convenient

The staff at burwood were very helpful. At the time we werent ready to purchase but after few days of comparing we bought the stuff we saw in store online. Buying things online was extremely easy. The cost of delivery (I think) is the lowest it gets. I havent seen anywhere else cheaper than this.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are very glad to hear about the service from the Burwood team, and we hope to see you back in store again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Great team work

The bar stools were easy to find. The range was pretty good although I think it could have been bigger. The Toto stool is good quality and value for money. It was a bit time consuming to put together but worth it.

Also, they had very helpful staff, from store manager to counter assistants to the young man in the warehouse who was particularly helpful. Please pass on our thanks to all.

Mel H
Mel HSydney, NSW

Click and Collect

Had a wonderful experience with collecting my Havana bedside tables on Thursday from Burwood store. Lovely warehouse guy loaded the bedside tables into the boot of my car. Very helpful.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mel, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Burwood. It is great to hear that the warehouse team were lovely, and we hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Julie's B.
Julie's B.Sydney, NSW

Very happy can't wait to put my office together

It was great going in store to see my desk and online book case was purchased too. Just waiting for delivery and hopefully it will all come together and will be great

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience in the Burwood store. We hope you love your new desk and bookcase once received, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

MNO
MNOSydney, NSW

Hamilton chest of drawers - not quite as good as the musical!

Hamilton 5 drawer chest of drawers. Unfortunately after 2hrs of putting this together the screws for the knobs are not long enough and don’t thread into the knob. Something so simple yet so frustrating. I can’t understand how this kind of miscalculation could slip through quality control. Now this is what the chest of drawers I built for my niece looks like. I know it’s not considered an expensive piece of furniture and it’s made in China unfortunately but this just highlights I suppose the frustrations of Australians have with this type of manufacture.

really
reallysydney

Store manager

I had the unfortunate trip to the Burwood store on the 23rd of July, and had a terrible confrontation with the store manager, rude and condescending. No customer service, I don't like being spoken to as he did "listen buddy" is no way to speak to a customer. I have emailed customer service, but I haven't received a reply, looks like customer service is not an important issue with this company. Anyway, give Burwood a miss people, I will be.

Store Locationburwood

Shawn
ShawnSydney, NSW

Very friendly staff. Manager gave a good discount on bigger orders

Plenty of high quality products to choose from t a fraction of the price. Staff was very friendly and helpfull. Manager sourced products that were not available at store through other stores.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shawn, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your experiences. We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

nice range great customer service

great customer service and good product range

Good prices
decent quality products
Have purchased before and will do again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Paul, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Burwood! We are so glad to hear that you received such great customer service and that you will be back again. We look forward to seeing you soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Great Service, Vish Burwood store Manager

Easy to navigate store, staff so friendly. Assembly of sofa so easy. Very happy. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Fantastic Furniture Burwood at all. Staff very friendly & happy to assist.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Maria, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Burwood! We are glad to hear that Vish left such a good impression, and we look forward to seeing you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

GULAM GHOUSE
GULAM GHOUSESydney, NSW

Excellent Service

The staff of the store are very helpful in deciding the product that I wanted to buy. The store was very well maintained. I initially went online to browse on their website; however, thought to visit a store and I was startled by service they'd provide. I'd rather buy furniture in store than online.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gulam, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so happy to hear that the Burwood store were so incredibly helpful, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Raghu b.
Raghu b.Sydney, NSW

Really Fantastic

Good designs, friendly staff and speedy delivery. I like the store for its collection of models and flexibility of payment methods. Staff are very friendly and they are ready to go above and beyond to feel you more than satisfied

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Raghu, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Burwood. We are so glad to hear about the service received, and we look forward to serving you again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Other Furniture Shops

Great service and reliable. Purchased items for new apartment. Budget friendly and helpful with placing the orders and arranging the delivery dates. Would definitely recommend the Burwood store and will purchase any future items if required.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Andrea, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team