Fantastic Furniture NSW, Burwood

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)

Trevor Sinclair

Trevor SinclairSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bought a desk in store but it was not available when I went to collect from the loading dock.

MNO

MNOSydney, NSW

Hamilton chest of drawers - not quite as good as the musical!

Hamilton 5 drawer chest of drawers. Unfortunately after 2hrs of putting this together the screws for the knobs are not long enough and don’t thread into the knob. Something so simple yet so frustrating. I can’t understand how this kind of miscalculation could slip through quality control. Now this is what the chest of drawers I built for my niece looks like. I know it’s not considered an expensive piece of furniture and it’s made in China unfortunately but this just highlights I suppose the frustrations of Australians have with this type of manufacture.

Arv

ArvAU

Ok customer service

We bought a furniture set (dining table, TV stand etc). Everything was delivered except the dining table. We have to call them when will it be delivered when in fact they should've called us that it wasn't available and the delivery time. Overall we got the delivery on their set date. Customer service could've been better.

Shop LocationNSW, Burwood