Fantastic Furniture NSW, Castle Hill

Disgusting After Sales Service

Jacqueline

JacquelineSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Always greeted with a friendly smile and great service. Always a quick and easy process when purchasing products. Never had any issues with delivery of warehouse pick up, the employees are very accommodating. I have constructed all my furniture by myself and had no issues, even when it said two people were needed.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jacqueline, thank you for continuing to shop with us! it is great to hear you have had wonderful experiences with our team and we look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Very good experience

It was very good experience with them. However, because of corona virus pandemic, they deliver my item two months late. All in all, I was satisfied as they send it free delivery.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Heidar, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience, and we hope to see you back in the Castle Hill store in the future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture NSW, Castle Hill compares to other Furniture Shops

Kanchana A.

Kanchana A.Sydney, NSW

Good Lounge.. Terrible Customer Service..

Mohammad S.South Australia

Very poor delivery and customer service

I would like to express my disappointment of your delivery and transparency. In Jun 27th purchased 2 sets of furniture from Castle Hill store, based on store manager the items must be delivered within 2-3 weeks. Now, after almost 4 weeks, still no items have been delivered. The company has given me an unknown delivery date due to its low stock on hand.
I've received messages threatening me to remove my negative feedback of company's Facebook page.
Crap company, dishonest and unreliable. If your want to waste your money and time, strongly suggest Fantastic Furniture to you.

Store Locationcastle hill store
Mohammad S.

Hi Nick, already sent my order information. Please check your inbox and advise me how you are going to resolve this problem?

Mohammad S.

So frustrated and dissatisfy with Fantastic Furniture. Still no one contacted me to resolve this issue.

dont know it

dont know itAU

Big problem solver great look and quality.

Two seater couch created the cosy warmth that was needed in a large room.Easy to find great help from staff easy to assemble
All this came about by competent staff.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi dont know it, thanks so much for shopping with us! We are glad to hear you found the perfect sofa and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Narelle A.

Narelle A.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic! Thrilled with my purchase!

Great price, great product & easy to assemble! Most of all, the service I received in store was fantastic! He was friendly, polite, patient and extremely helpful! I will definitely be back!

Store LocationCastle Hill, NSW
Daniel G.

Daniel G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service from friendly staff

Found what I was looking for easily
Range of sofa beds could have been better but the Down Towner was exactly what I was looking for and I could choose from a large range of colours and fabrics
Super friendly and helpful staff
100% recommendation

Store LocationCastle hill nsw
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Daniel G, we are so pleased to hear you found just what you were after! Thank you very much for your kind words about our team in-store and fabric range, we hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Disappointed customers

Poor customer service we where in the store viewing desk hard to get any custom service with out asking for help our selfs once ready to make the purchase was informed there where no desk in sock

Bed

BedSydney, NSW

Store experience and quality product

*Store layout was great
*Adequate products for me to view
* Extremely happy with our purchase actually surprised with the quality.
* Assembling the product wasn’t to difficult to assemble with clear instructions and most importantly nothing was missing

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bed, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Clare

ClareSydney, NSW

Always first go to for any furniture

Bought a mirror and rug and they had exactly what I needed at a good price. I love their range the prices are as good as online pricing and you can still go in and have a look , which I prefer

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Clare, thank you very much for shopping with us. We hope to see you in our Castle Hill store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Very Satisfied

Website easy to navigate, and easy to found the display in store. Product value for money, affordable. have all range if products you need. quality of product are good.
Product assembly guide are simple with all label, easy to follow. just i using normal screw-driver, it took me too long to assembly, but it have lot of screws it make the assembly of product real strong.
I very happy with purchase experience, delivery on time, assembly fun.

Store LocationCartle Hill NSW

FrankH

FrankHSydney, NSW

Very friendly and helpful staff. Easy pick up from warehouse across the road

I was keen to pick up a single bed found on their website while there was only 1 unit in stock. Called the store when I was 30 mins away and had the bed put aside. I then took my time to have a touch and feel of the display in store, making sure it is the right one for me.
Pick up from the warehouse is quite easy. It's located 300m from the store with massive parking spaces.
Assembling the bed only took me less than 1 hour.
Overall very good experience with Fantastic Furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi FrankH, thank you so much for sharing your experience, we really appreciate it! Its great to hear our Castle Hill team were able to assist. We hope to serve you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Nitish

Nitish

Value for money

Easy to find the store all products were on display quality is very good with easy assembly.
Customer service was great very happy with purchase will recommend to friends and family.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nitish, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about the customer service received at our Castle Hill store. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Wendy

Wendy

Nice staff, good selection.

Store was clean and well maintained, team members helpful and not in your face, selection was good and there were quite a few examples of the same item in different fabric so it was easier to see how different fabrics affected the overall look of the furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Wendy, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Sidarth S.

Sidarth S.Sydney, NSW

Easy Shopping Experience

We came into the Castle Hill store to look for a bed for our daughter and were pleasantly surprised at the range of products on offer. The customer service was also very good.

Effortless and convenient

The layout of the store made shopping for our needs very easy. The staff were friendly and very helpful, and a great selection to choose from to suit every living space and budget.

Aditi Kaushal

Aditi KaushalSydney, NSW

Great buy

It was very easy to navigate to the store . Store has a limited space but each product is displayed well. Easy to find the product . We were looking for dining table with chairs, we like the dining table and offer to choose few chairs to go with it. Helping staff at work , put those chairs around dining table for us to look at the available combinations. They gave us time to make decisions.the product I bought looks nice and of good quality. Assembling instructions were perfect.Product came with all the tools required to assemble product. It took few hours to assemble. We assemble it ourselves.

Do not buy

Bought a faux leather lounge. It peeled. They replaced saying it would not happen again, guaranteed. Two years later, it did. They do not want to know about it. Their solution, we will recover it. What are we supposed to sit on in the meantime.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationCastle Hill NSW
Catherine

CatherineSydney, NSW

Exactly what I was looking for

The store was well laid out, clean and tidy. The item I bought was of excellent quality, size, design and I did not need to assemble the item I purchased.

Store LocationCastle Hill NSW