Fantastic Furniture NSW, Castle Hill

Fantastic Furniture NSW, Castle Hill (page 2 of 7)

4.5

yasmin

yasminSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Yes to all questions above.
Everything was good and to my satisfaction. I would recommend to my friends and family.
I am very happy with my purchase and will have a prompted delivery.

Budget, value for money

Staff were friendly and pragmatic

We asked lots and lots of questions and staff were able to understand where we were coming from

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Polly K, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Castle Hill. That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

The entire process was a nightmare

Put the order through, a week later was advised order cant be processed. Only options to go in store or put it through online again.
Put in order, a week later they still dont know when it will arrive. 2 weeks later i called again and was told a lamp was out of stock so order was delayed. I had the item removed so that the rest could be delivered. Still no sign of order 2 days later, called and they said you didnt book in a delivery time (i was told I would get a call when it was ready)
Arranged a time for delivery next day, and look the lamp appears with the order.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture NSW, Castle Hill compares to other Furniture Shops

Vee Tee

Vee TeeTHE PONDS

good value for money

It was a very straight forward system.I have ordered online within one hour my product was ready to pick up and it took only 30 minutes to assemble.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Vee Tee, thanks so much for shopping with us online and taking the time to share your experience! We hope to serve you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Reasonable prices for good quality funniture

I was satisfied with the quality. We easily assembled the TV stand ourself, even though after assembling we decide to return back the product to get the colour we originally thought about, staff treated us very polite and refund the money back with aprompt manner. It was beyond my expectation. I am totally satisfied with customers service.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rahile, thanks for choosing to shop with us. We're so glad to hear that the TV stand was easy to assemble, and that the Castle Hill store were polite. I'm sure we'll see you back in store in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Bed frame slats are horrible

I bought a bed frame about 6months ago and the stupid plastic connectors kept smooshing so that they would not fit anymore. Then about 1month later the slats fell off then it KEPT HAPPENING about once a week. Now the slats fall of almost every day. I am sick and tired of fixing it every time. I dont do excessive movement on the bed I just use it to sleep. I dont jump on the bed they just fall when I am laying still trying to get to sleep.

I do NOT recommend buying from here.

Nura

NuraSydney, NSW

It's fantastic

I found it easy to purchase and to pay by internet, whole online process was fine. I recommend at all.

Great value for money

So easy, walked in, looked and then paid. Picked up and came home to assemble. Easy as! Great value for money

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chop, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Just fantastically convenient!

Loved the people and the service! Super convenient in all ways! Very helpful staff and cvwry clean showroom. I loved the easy layout that flowed throught and made my purchase so much easier!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rebekah wkah, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Castle Hill. That's great to hear and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

more than what I expected

After looking up the items online, I headed down the store to get the actual feel of the things and they turned out to be better than i expected. Good customer service as well both at the store and at the time of delivery.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Hasano, thanks for choosing to shop with us. It's great to hear that the staff exceeded your expectations! Hopefully we will see you again at Castle Hill in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

GuneSydney

Sofa Shield product

When we bought our sofa we were sold sofashield product with 6 year guarantee promises and were told anytime we could call for service. When we called after 2 years it was completely different story that was told to us when this service was sold by fantastic furniture.

Evans

EvansNorthmead

The worst...

Phil Mc

Phil McSans Souci

Value for money

Sounds corny however I had a fantastic experience dealing with Fantastic, from dealing with staff in store to navigating products online. Getting my couch with afterpay has made my life that much easier.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Phil Mc, thanks for choosing to shop with us. That's great to hear! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Winning Staff

The staff in FF Castle Hill were wonderful. They approached me as soon as I began looking at couches. They were knowledgeable and sourced information online if they did not know the answer. I will happily visit the store again given how helpful the team were.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rozzy, thanks for choosing to shop with us. We're delighted to hear you had a Fantastic in store experience with our team at Castle Hill. We look forward to seeing you back soon. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

AshleyG

AshleyGCastle Hill

Quick and Easy Shopping

First Time buyer at Fantastic Furniture. Even though we only purchased a Timber Bed Frame, there were lots of options for half the price that others wanted. The quality of the frame is strong and for a flat pack, it had all the build pieces and instructions that were in English. To be able to pick up from a warehouse on Sunday was great. The warehouse staff were helpful with loading it into my ute.

Cathy H

Cathy HSydney, NSW

Excellent Products

This is not our first purchase with Fantastic Furniture our first was a TV stand which we purchased online, our second was in store, an amazing lounge, our third, also in store, was a king size bed with a chest of drawers and side tables. This time was a queen size bed for our adult daughter and we couldn't be happier and she is happy with the bed. The delivery guys are always a pleasure to deal with. Great service, both instore and online.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

I found the store to be easy to get around.
I sat on pretty much all of the lounges and mattress until I found one that was perfect for me.
I brought a lot of bedroom furniture, So it took a while to assemble But is was pretty easy.
The delivery process was wonderful. I received a text message the night before giving me an approximate time for delivery. I also received a message the next morning letting me knoe they were only 30 minutes away.
So big thumbs up from me

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Poor quality but high price with same brand

limited choice, out of stock, long period waiting for the order, poor quality, high price, good brands disappear, staff helpless, very disappointed

Comfortable

I am very satisfied then I buy the furniture assembled due to have not time for assemble every thing and I am satisfied for prices of product

NessiPenrith

Sleepheaven deluxe king mattress

We only came to see how the mattress felt and stuff cause there was none in stock close by to use and we were going to order it online till we asked if we could have the showroom one and the lady that was with use did just that for such a great price and it is hands down the best mattress ever I suffer from bad back pain and last night was the best night sleep ever I also have children in my bed as well and they move a lot they are horrible to sleep with and last night I didn’t get woken up to them moving for the first time in 4 years !!! It’s the best mattress ever gotten and so worth every cent I just want to sleep and lay in it 24/7 ! I would recommend it to anyone !

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nessi, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! We are thrilled to hear you are loving your new mattress! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Nessi

I always shop with you guys :)