Fantastic Furniture NSW, Coffs Harbour

Fantastic Furniture NSW, Coffs Harbour

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (77%) · Not as advertised (23%)
Juno

JunoMid North Coast, NSW

Furniture delivered following day after being informed on its arrival in Coffs

Found what we wanted on line, went to store to choose fabric and order. Very easy, only legs needed screwing on the lounge and chairs. Quality up to usual high standard

Store LocationCoffs Harbour NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Juno, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that this the products were to a high standard, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Extended wait times for orders, difficult to deal with over the phone

Poor range on the floor. Poor space between what they did have. Customer service has a lot to be desired. We have shopped with this store for I’ve 15 years, we won’t be back again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tina, we are terribly sorry to hear this. Would you be able to share more about your recent experience so that we can look into this further? Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

New lounge Feels

Easy to navigate the store, Stevie offered help and guided us through our experience of buying a new lounge not only for our family but for my daycare. Very satisfied customer.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour, nsw

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture NSW, Coffs Harbour compares to other Furniture Shops

Jessica

JessicaMid North Coast, NSW

Bad service

We went to the store because of the good deals and we used to be regular customers, but after today’s experience with poor service I won’t go back, very unpleasant experience

Colin

ColinMid North Coast, NSW

My favourite furniture store

As always I received a friendly welcome and offer of assistance. After shopping around on line and physically in other stores I found the item I was looking for which was equal quality to other retailers but much cheaper. Although they were currently out of stock due to Covid, I was able to order the product and was given a delivery date. I came away totally satisfied and with a the confidence that I had found another genuine bargain, thankful I did not waste money on overpriced items elsewhere. A Fantastic experience.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Colin, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that the Coffs Harbour team always welcome you in store, and we hope to see you back again very soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Debra S.

Debra S.

Chair just what was needed. Fits in perfectly

found the majority of staff helpful, listened to what was needed and helped to stay within my budget.
Disappointing to have one staff unpleasant re my service dog and her obvious lack of understanding and appreciation of why we have service dogs.

Simi

SimiMid North Coast, NSW

Good value for money

Bit difficult to assemble & made it harder when a wrong box was delivered. It was easy to navigate. Was ok with the satisfaction. An alright experience but good value price.

Sienna H

Sienna H

Excellent Staff & Products

The team was amazing in helping me order what I was looking for online. Came the next day and can pick up over several days. Very convenient. Love this store.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sienna, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Coffs Harbour. It is great to hear such positive feedback about our staff, and we hope to see you in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

TomoMid North Coast, NSW

Happy wife! Saves money!! Happy Dad!!!

I’d rather buy a product flat packed for 3 reasons, it keeps the cost down, easier to transport AND we have fun ‘building’ our own. Gives it a personal touch.

Tomo

Error: ‘Product Appearance’ IS as advertised.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tomo, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Coffs Harbour. It is great to hear that you enjoy building the goods, and we look forward to seeing you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Joanne W.

Joanne W.Mid North Coast, NSW

Santa came early for my hubby....

We had been looking at recliners for my husband but space was an issue. We bought our Venice 3 seater recliner lounge from Coffs Fantastic some time back and would have really liked to get a single matching recliner. Unfortunately, space was a problem so we decided on the more slim line Fraser Recliner with foot stool.
Great price..
Great service from phone enquiry through to back dock pick up.
It comes as a flatpack but the instructions are clear and easy to understand so it takes no time to put together.
Comfort is 10/10 which was confirmed by my husband who was asleep in the chair half an hour after we had put it together.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour, NSW
Scott

ScottMid North Coast, NSW

When the house has been emptied

It's easy to walk around inside the store and find what you are looking for
There is plenty of great things to choose from
I'm super happy with my products
Waiting to assemble my purchases when they arrive

Store LocationCoffs harbour
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Scott, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Best store for all your furniture needs!

Showroom floor was amazing and well laid out, quality and range of products was 10/10 and the price was great. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Overall a great shopping experience.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour, 2450
Melanie

MelanieMid North Coast, NSW

Great service & excellent value for money

Great service, friendly, prompt and efficient. Good range of products and excellent value for money.
Easy to choose what we wanted as there were a good range of products on display.

John G.Mid North Coast, NSW

The table and chairs are great and fit nicely into our new home.

Easy to navigate store,
very satisfied with products,
very satisfied,
easy to follow instructions and easy to assemble. I was very impressed with the store at Coffs Harbour. At present we have leased a villa until we find a property to purchase and we will then be re visiting Fantastic Furniture for items for our new home.

John G.

When I am greeted by a happy, smiling sales person, who suggests something better than what I went to buy, I am over the moon, so why wouldn't I write like to thank her by writing a very honest and open review.

Value for money and great service.

All easy to find. Great range to choose from. Great value for money. Easy to assemble. Staff were not following us around our too pushy like the other stores in the same complex. Ask for Adam. A great staff asset.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Julie, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in Coffs Harbour and taking the time to share your experiences. We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

Rex

RexCoffs Harbour

Fantastic Price but Unfantastic Service

We ordered our lounge nearly 3 months ago. I followed up a few times and it hasn't been even assembled yet until now. Coffs Harbour Branch Manager should know more about balancing the demands vs supply of the store. Otherwise, there'll be more disgruntled customers like me.

Great Service

Great service, staff friendly, beautiful furniture, took us 10 minutes to decide and everything we chose was available and was available for quick delivery

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lea, thanks for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Jess

JessCoffs Harbour

I love fantastic furniture. I would recommend going there as a first option.

Internet made it very easy to find what I was looking for. Girls in the store were friendly and helpful with payment. So glad and pleased how my matress was packaged, it made it very convenient to take home

Trish81

Trish81Mid North Coast, NSW

Love their products

Such good value and at a price that means if if I want a change of furniture I can replace with not a lot of list $.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Trish81, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Fantastic

Absolutely loved the purchased goods and achievable prices. Great customers service. I would highly recommend to family & friends. Fantastic

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Patsie, thank you so much for recommending us and taking the time to share your experiences! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.