Fantastic Furniture NSW, Nowra

Fantastic Furniture NSW, Nowra

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (24)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (81%) · Not as advertised (19%)

Anne

AnneIllawarra, NSW

Helpful friendly staff

Staff were knowledgeable extremely helpful they were willing to assist and greeted you with a friendly smile.
We feel it’s value for money and the sales rep was helpful with every aspect of our purchase

Store LocationNowra NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Anne, thank you for choosing to shop with us and sharing your in store experience online! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

Oh fantastic

Friendly customer service and great prices,very easy to move around the store,awesome range of products that suited us and the quality of the product was great.The assembly of our furniture was easy,we most definitely will be visiting our local store again very soon.

Store LocationNowra,NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi David! Thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the product, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Jivani and the Fantastic Team.

Debbie

DebbieIllawarra, NSW

Best shopping experience

Always have what I want or need at a competitive price, great quality, smiling friendly staff, easy shopping and pick up, convenient location for me. Other people always ask ‘where did you get that?’!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Debbie, thanks so much for shopping with us in Nowra. We are so happy to hear about your in-store experience, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Heather

HeatherNew South Wales

Knowledgeable and friendly staff

Easy to find what I wanted and the staff explained my choices and options and quickly checked other available choices online. I asked a male friend to assemble the bookshelf and he did so easily and quickly while I sat back and drank a coffee!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Heather, thanks so much for deciding to shop with us in Nowra. We are so glad to hear about your experience and hope you enjoyed your coffee! We hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Kaylene

KayleneIllawarra, NSW

Great to deal with

The store was easy to navigate around, I was quite happy with the products that I bought which are on order as I changed the colour of the sofa and the chairs to go with the dining table

Store LocationPrincess highway South Nowra
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kaylene, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Friendly staff and great pricing

Very easy to navigate the store.
Very satisfied with range of products quoted 1-2weeks to get product into stock however it arrived in three days.
Satisfied with the quality of the products.
Had to assembly bar stools but the instructions were easy to follow.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kristy, we are thrilled to hear about your experience in our Nowra store. We are glad that the products arrived so quickly and that the bar stools were easy to assemble. We hope to see you in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Noel

NoelIllawarra, NSW

value for money

Great choice and plenty of variation to find exact lounge and cupboards we needed. Easy to walk around, flat packs a bit daunting, but now nearly an expert. Staff were really helpful.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Noel, thanks for shopping with us in Nowra! We are glad to hear that you have become a flat pack expert, and we hope to see you in store again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Customer

CustomerIllawarra, NSW

Extremely satisfied.

Very easy to find things as I have been there before, I am completely satisfied with the products I had brought, it was all available and good quality. I did have to assemble all the furniture myself found it very easy considering it was a 2 man job. Just want to say thank you to the staff out at South Nowra you's were very helpful.

Store LocationSouth Nowra NSW Australia
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you very much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad to hear that the Nowra team were so helpful, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Nice but expensive

Nice but expensive furniture
Friendly staff
Many things to choose from
Not many colour choices for the lounge I wanted.
The shop was a bit crowded and hard to navigate with a pram

Mezzanin

MezzaninIllawarra, NSW

Good customer service and nice products

Picked up a couple of buzz storage cubes on sale. The assembly was pretty easy and the colour options were good. Had a problem that was quickly resolved by a staff member. One of the items I was after was a clearance item but they kindly let me have a display model because all the flat packs were gone. The boxes have really brightened up my room, great value for money.

Ann Farrell

Ann FarrellIllawarra, NSW

Great prices for every day store

I wanted and had looked everywhere for a particular sofa. I was very surprised to find it at Fantastic Furniture. Good furniture at reasonable prices. Great staff helpful in every way.

Store LocationNowra Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ann Farrell, thank you very much for deciding to shop with us. It is great to hear that you found the sofa you were looking for, and we hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Peter and Pat

Peter and PatIllawarra, NSW

Good products. Friendly helpful staff

Bought a daybed online, which was promptly delivered and had simple assembly instruction.
Then we needed a mattress and selected the one 'in a box'. The lady who served us carried it to our vehicle.
It was easy to 'unfold' and will be more than adequate when our grandkids visit.

Store LocationNowra NSW 2541
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Peter and Pat, that is great to hear your new mattress was easy to take home and ready in no time! It is great to hear you found the perfect mattress for your grandkids and we hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Fantastic experience great quality

Store was very easy to navigate and we'll layed out. Julie was a massive help and very professional. I love the bedroom package and the mattress so comfortable. I will be returning

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Beau, thanks so much for shopping with us in Nowra. We are so glad to hear that Julie was so helpful, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Really Outstanding

Affordable and stylish furniture, plenty of great packages to purchase as well which can furnish a full apartment. Staff were more than happy to help and offered good advice especially for a first time buyer like myself. Would recommend to anyone.

Karen

KarenIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic value for money

Vey friendly happy to help people with what ever you needed Iwill be going back I like it because you can mix and match furniture and the fabric and colours

Maureen M

Maureen MNew South Wales

Everything I need

I had previously decided what pieces I wanted to order and was assisted by a great female staff member who arranged my purchase and delivery with great ease, making the whole process great.

Store LocationSouth Nowra

Great value

Fantastic service value and range. Friendly staff who take the time to explain how items come and if available. Showroom is well presented and easy to move around. Will return

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Beverley, thank you so much for recommending us and taking the time to share your experiences! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Paul

PaulIllawarra, NSW

Great experience

I visited the Nowra store for a piece of furniture for my grandson’s bedroom, they went above and beyond to get it to me, in time for his visit. Thanks

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Paul, that's great to hear our Nowra team went above and beyond, thank you very much for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Johno

JohnoIllawarra, NSW

Affordable variety of home makers furniture

The well laid out store presented a variety of home maker furniture and furnishings. The staff were competent and offered options and provided information on various storage ideas. Great ideas at affordable prices.

Store LocationNowra store
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Johno, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Carol

CarolIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic service, fantastic products

Store was beautifully presented and easy to navigate. We found exactly what we wanted and the quality was great for the price we paid.it was so very easy to put together and easy to collect as it came as a flat pack. Our experience was easy from beginning to end.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Carol, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team