Fantastic Furniture NSW, Nowra

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (34)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (27) · Not as advertised (5)

Bird

BirdIllawarra, NSW

Waiting for more than four months with faulty product on arrival and never been resolved

Had to called them several times and been ignore!
wrong part offered for temporary solution for two months

Hopefully it will be resolved soon

Ano

AnoAU

Helpful and Friendly

The staff who assisted us were genuinely friendly and helpful both in the shop and at the loading bay for pickup.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ano, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in Nowra. We are glad to hear that the staff were so helpful, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Vanessa miller

Vanessa millerNew South Wales

Love my new furniture

Found items easy to assemble on time delivery and care but do have a long wait on dining table I purchased

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Vanessa, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Nowra. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Replace faulty product after 9months

Excellent customer service. Reside two hours out of nowra and got home with faulty product. Two days later covid lockdown happened Australia wide (April 2020). Nines months later I still have the faulty item and no way to return the item to swap over. Contacted them and explained what had happened, they reassured me that I could swap it out at no cost and that they would pick up faulty item and deliver the new one free of charge.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tjs, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Nowra! We're thrilled to hear that the service received was to such a high standard, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Squirter

SquirterIllawarra, NSW

Great products at reasonable price

We were helped in store and the purchase was smooth and easy. Pick up from the back dock was fast and the service was great. The guys were polite, helpful and friendly.
Very happy with purchase and the customer service.

Wayne Kingston.

Wayne Kingston.Illawarra, NSW

Very happy buying experience.

Great product,great price,great survice,easy pickup..the product was easy to assemble with instructions that were clear and accurate.quality and fit were of high quality.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you in the Nowra store again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Absolutely awesome.

No problem in finding products I am after.Staff are always on hand meet & greet and are always helpful & very efficient also have great product knowledge.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Diane, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We're glad to hear about the service received from our Nowra staff, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Heather

HeatherIllawarra, NSW

Perfect peices for my space

Furniture in eye view with easy access to a wide variety of products, i am impressed with the quality of my choices, l did need help to assemble my bookcase.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Heather, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Nowra. We are glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Hany Abdelghani

Hany AbdelghaniIllawarra, NSW

Excellent smooth pickup furniture

It was simple and easy pick up job.
Product was in good shape
Easy assembly
Nice suitable colours
The store was close by, easy access and simple to navigate around it.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Hany, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Nowra. We are glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you in store again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Where is my order??

I have made my order 8th of june, was told it will take 4-6 weeks. Called around 5th week and was Told it will be 6-8 weeks. I called again last week and was told still no info regarding my order! It is quite excruciating to get through your call centre to ff up in my order. I am very disappointed. Nothing is fantastic in this kind of service.

Glorites B.
Glorites B.

So this is a ff up, after more than 3 months my order has not been delivered still! For those customers who are thinking to order from fantastic furniture be aware of this !!!

Cornish

CornishIllawarra, NSW

Great value

We were very satisfied with the quality of our purchase and the value for money The service in the store was great and the delivery of our goods was very prompt and effortless. Would definitely recommend others to take a look at Fantastic Furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cornish, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Nowra. We are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with the quality, service, and delivery! We hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Anne

AnneIllawarra, NSW

Helpful friendly staff

Staff were knowledgeable extremely helpful they were willing to assist and greeted you with a friendly smile.
We feel it’s value for money and the sales rep was helpful with every aspect of our purchase

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Anne, thank you for choosing to shop with us and sharing your in store experience online! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

Oh fantastic

Friendly customer service and great prices,very easy to move around the store,awesome range of products that suited us and the quality of the product was great.The assembly of our furniture was easy,we most definitely will be visiting our local store again very soon.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi David! Thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the product, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Jivani and the Fantastic Team.

Debbie

DebbieIllawarra, NSW

Best shopping experience

Always have what I want or need at a competitive price, great quality, smiling friendly staff, easy shopping and pick up, convenient location for me. Other people always ask ‘where did you get that?’!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Debbie, thanks so much for shopping with us in Nowra. We are so happy to hear about your in-store experience, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Heather

HeatherNew South Wales

Knowledgeable and friendly staff

Easy to find what I wanted and the staff explained my choices and options and quickly checked other available choices online. I asked a male friend to assemble the bookshelf and he did so easily and quickly while I sat back and drank a coffee!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Heather, thanks so much for deciding to shop with us in Nowra. We are so glad to hear about your experience and hope you enjoyed your coffee! We hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Kaylene

KayleneIllawarra, NSW

Great to deal with

The store was easy to navigate around, I was quite happy with the products that I bought which are on order as I changed the colour of the sofa and the chairs to go with the dining table

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kaylene, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Friendly staff and great pricing

Very easy to navigate the store.
Very satisfied with range of products quoted 1-2weeks to get product into stock however it arrived in three days.
Satisfied with the quality of the products.
Had to assembly bar stools but the instructions were easy to follow.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kristy, we are thrilled to hear about your experience in our Nowra store. We are glad that the products arrived so quickly and that the bar stools were easy to assemble. We hope to see you in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Noel

NoelIllawarra, NSW

value for money

Great choice and plenty of variation to find exact lounge and cupboards we needed. Easy to walk around, flat packs a bit daunting, but now nearly an expert. Staff were really helpful.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Noel, thanks for shopping with us in Nowra! We are glad to hear that you have become a flat pack expert, and we hope to see you in store again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Customer

CustomerIllawarra, NSW

Extremely satisfied.

Very easy to find things as I have been there before, I am completely satisfied with the products I had brought, it was all available and good quality. I did have to assemble all the furniture myself found it very easy considering it was a 2 man job. Just want to say thank you to the staff out at South Nowra you's were very helpful.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you very much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad to hear that the Nowra team were so helpful, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Nice but expensive

Nice but expensive furniture
Friendly staff
Many things to choose from
Not many colour choices for the lounge I wanted.
The shop was a bit crowded and hard to navigate with a pram