Fantastic Furniture NSW, Penrith

Fantastic Furniture NSW, Penrith

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (27)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (91%) · Not as advertised (9%)

Fantastic price great staff perfect furniture

Bought 2 beds so easy to make took me maybe 2 hours in total
The beds are very sturdy and I’m hoping will last a long time
They look amazing to
The staff were amazing

Galca

GalcaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Value

Have purchased a few products form Fantastic Furniture. Always been happy with the value. Our recent visit we were assisted by a lovely and very helpful sales consultant Charmaine. She was very helpful in her recommendations and service. Looking forward to receiving our products!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Galca, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your feedback! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Michael S.

Michael S.Sydney, NSW

Bed head

Found what I wanted with a reasonable price and quick delivery. The staff was most helpful. I expect delivery tomorrow and should have no issue with assembly. I recommend the Penrith branch and specially Kathy.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michael, thank you very much for shopping with us in Penrith. It is great to hear that Kathy and the staff were so helpful, and we hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

elaine davey

elaine daveySydney, NSW

great value furniture

furniture easy to assemble. satisfied with products,bought. Fast delivery service. Good range to choose from. staff very friendly and helpful. Would recommend shopping here if you have a limited budget

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store Locationpenrith
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Elaine, thank you very much for shopping with us. It is great to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you in our Penrith store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Ambrose

AmbroseSydney, NSW

Quality at budget prices

As stated earlier I did my homework and had decided on what I wanted, so it was a 'Fantastic experience! So I have got budget prices for excellent quality! Thanks!

Armsey

ArmseySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great friendly service

After looking around was met by a friendly lady who showed me to the product I wanted and an alternative settled on my first choice and was quickly served and item paid for. I was in and out of the store quicker than I expected.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Armsey, thanks so much for shopping with us in Penrith! It is great to hear that your visit was short and sweet, and we hope to see you back in store soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Jake C

Jake CSydney, NSW

Great value for money

Pleasantly pleased with my experience at the Penrith store, even amidst the covid19 situation, staff made do with the situation and it was an overall great experience. Would suggest the hindrance in having to go pick up the furniture from the warehouse in a seperate location was slightly annoying, but what can you do. It’s 8 minutes up the road so beggars can’t be choosers

Store LocationPenrith, NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jake! Thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are glad to hear about the service received by the Penrith team, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Quality at affordable price

We researched online to find a lounge for quite some time until we found the lounge we purchased. It was comfortable and looks great in our lounge room. The store was easy to find what we were looking for and the staff were very attentive.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tom, thank you very much for shopping at our Penrith store. We are so glad to hear that the store was easy to find and that the team were attentive as well! We hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Clint

ClintSydney, NSW

Amazing Products at low cost

Nice and easy from start to finish great products easy to assemble plenty of options and colours to choose from great staff very helpful and the prices are very affordable

Store LocationPenrith NSW 2750
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Clint, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Penrith! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Lynn Mc

Lynn McSydney Surrounds, NSW

Mattresses

I can easily navigate the store, layout great, good online services, great product and priced reasonably, the staff are always lovely and helpful. I am a repeat customer, professional delivery service.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lynn, thank you very much for shopping with us. It is great to hear that the Penrith staff are always so willing to help, and we hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Cissy

CissySydney, NSW

Great furniture at affordable prices

The shop was busy but we were still made to feel like we were the only ones in the store. Charmaine was extremely helpful and knowledgeable (which was a pleasure as we had just been in a store previously where only one girl sat at a desk, who acknowledged us but never got up to see if we need assistance and we were the only ones in the store). We purchased a three seat and two seat lounge, TV unit, hall table and coffee table. Great value for money

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cissy, thanks so much for shopping with us in Penrith and sharing your experience! It is wonderful to hear you were assisted by Charmaine and we hope you enjoy your new living room furniture! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Gazza

GazzaSydney, NSW

Friendly & informative staff. Good range of affordable furniture. Extremely helpful

Pantry was great well designed
Staff where very helpful and friendly
Make you feel welcome which is why I go back
The product was not available at Penrith and I needed it straight away and the staff found at another store for me and contacted them to make sure they had and held it for me.
The staff went out of their way to help

Store LocationPenrith visited. Moore Park Purchase
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gazza, thanks so much for deciding to shop with us. It is great to hear that the Penrith staff were so friendly, and we hope to see you back again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

NTD

NTDSydney, NSW

Fast service and good value for money

I bought some lounges recently at the Penrith store. I was in a rush and the staff were very quick and efficient both at the store and at the warehouse. Lounges were good value for money.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi NTD, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Debra W

Debra WCentral West, NSW

Friendly helpful staff

Got a complete furniture package. Very happy with price but disappointed that we could not pay extra to have the furniture delivered fully assembled. Card was suppled for a furniture assembler but it would have been nice to get it delivered fully assembled alredy.

Zuzana

ZuzanaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good furniture pieces for my kids rooms.

Friendly & informative staff. Good range of affordable furniture. Told it was going to be ready to pick up in a week or two but received a text in 4 days stating it was all ready. Better than unexpected.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Zuzana, thank you for shopping with us in Penrith. We are so glad to hear about your experience. We hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Scott

ScottSydney, NSW

Awesome.

I was in the process of moving house and so didnt have a lot of time. I didnt want to pack and move the old bed so on a whim I decided to buy a new one. I googled stores in the area, walked in and found what I wanted. I walked out less than 20 minutes later with a beautiful new bed. The staff member was really great. She did not try to hassle me to buy anything or try to upsellanytging. The new bed looks brilliant in the new place.
Thank you so much for a really easy and stress free shopping experience.

Johkeman

Johkeman

Purchased from the store picked up the same day from the warehouse both in Penrith.

I walked in one item I wanted was on display near the store entry, the other item was at the rear of the store in easy sight from the middle of the store. Both products were flatpack and in stock so I was able to pick up within 30 minutes of purchase in my little SUV. I unloaded and by Sunday afternoon had unpacked and assembled one of the items(a desk) and am now using it in the manner I wanted. The second itemn will be unpacked and assembled when I am ready.
Assembly was so easy it only took me an hour to have it put together, installed where I wanted it and my equipment installed and set up perfectly. I am very happy with the outcomes of this project.

Store LocationFantastic furniture Penrith,
Debbie

DebbieSydney Surrounds, NSW

You could do better

We are return customers who chose this store over a nearby furniture shop. We asked for a very small and reasonable discount or the possibility of having two scatter cushions thrown in and were told the sales girl would loose her job for if she did that.

Alia H

Alia HSydney, NSW

Friendly, easy, stylish

Rose is amazing! So confident and knowledgeable. The products I wanted were in store for me to test out and were in stock so I could get them quickly. The Penrith store has lots of parking and good, clear sections for different items.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Alia H, thanks so much for deciding to shop with us. We are so happy to hear that Rose was amazing, and we would love to see you back in our Penrith store in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Nala

NalaSydney, NSW

Great tv unit

I called up and asked about the availability of the product and It was in stock I needed it asap and took it home that same day, It did take an hour to put the tv unit together but I like the challenge and was very happy with the end result

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nala, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that you were able to take the TV unit home on the day of purchase, and we hope to see you back in our Penrith store soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.