Fantastic Furniture NSW, Port Macquarie

Fantastic Furniture NSW, Port Macquarie

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (29)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (85%) · Not as advertised (15%)

Staff are always friendly , courteous , pleasant and prepared to go out of their way to assist the customer .

Store layout has increased over the time and is very easy to navigate your way around . The product that was purchased this time is on order for delivery from the main store in NSW who have stock . We have purchased quite a few other products from Fantastic and have had NO problems in assembling them .

Store LocationPort Macquarie NSW
MEL08T

MEL08TMid North Coast, NSW

Simple and easy transaction

I’d researched products online, however seeing them in store was what gave me the final push to purchase. Staff were friendly and helpful, I do wish though my products were in stock at the warehouse.

Lyn

LynMid North Coast, NSW

Quirky interesting furniture for my grandchildren

I love shopping in Port Macquarie Fantastic Furniture. The staff are fabulous, cheerful and helpful. I have found over the years they always have what I need and everything is very affordable.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lyn, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in Port Macquarie. We are so happy to hear about the fabulous staff, and we hope to see you back again very soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture NSW, Port Macquarie compares to other Furniture Shops

Marnie Coates

Marnie CoatesHunter Region, NSW

Great sales team

The team at Fantastic Furniture Port Macquarie were so lovely and helpful. Even though they knew I was from out of town and wouldn't be purchasing from them, they took the time to go through all of my options with me.

Store LocationPort Macquarie and Bennets Green
Leesa-rae

Leesa-raeMid North Coast, NSW

Exceptional customer service

The products were the right fit, colour match and price. The staff gave great advice for alternatives when availability within my time frame was a problem. The products were assembled on time for pick up. I was treated with respect and care. Excellent experience and outcome all round.

Store LocationPort Macquarie NSW

Amazing customer service

Lovely people, very helpful and understanding of what we were looking for and remaining in our price range. Pick up was quick and very easy to do so. Will be heading back soon for further purchases

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cait,Thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback on our team and products! We really appreciate it and we look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Robyn

RobynMid North Coast, NSW

Great customer service

Great customer service
Good product knowledge most helpful
Value for money
Easy parking
Products matched online search
Would recommend store to others
Store layout made it easy to find products I was looking for I was able to try before buying

Store LocationPORT MACQUARIE
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Robyn, thank you so much for shopping with us in Port Macquarie! We never tire of hearing about great customer service, and we hope to see you in store again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Naomi

Naomi

Rude. Nonexistent customer service team

Avoid buying in store and purchase online where possible to save yourself disappointment. Staff are rude as hell and don’t acknowledge you whatsoever even when there is no one else in store.

Eddie F.

Eddie F.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great value

Great value range and product. Staff were helpful and knew their products. All in all great shopping experience and would recommend fantastic furniture to anyone looking for a value product

Store LocationPort Maquire

Lounge

LoungeMid North Coast, NSW

Staff extremely helpful and had great product knowledge we would shop in store or online again also found easy access to store and also to warehouse we are both completely satisfied

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lounge, thankyou for choosing to shop with us and sharing your in store experience online. We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic Team

Emily P.

Emily P.Mid North Coast, NSW

Friendly, professional service

Looked online for the product I was wanting went in store to purchase josh was very helpful. Gave me a map and directions to the the warehouse for pick up where the young man there even loaded the mattress into my car for me. Good old fashion service with a great price.

Jason

Jason

Value for money

Turned up to the store purchased the item I was after with excellent help from Josh. Picked up the item from the warehouse where the young man even loaded the items into my car for me. Good old fashion service with a great price

Paul Adams

Paul AdamsMid North Coast, NSW

Incredible service, product knowledge and flexibility

Troy was understanding and patient when it came to tailoring advertised packages to our requirements. He also made some creative suggestions that we loved. We ended up with exactly what we wanted in no time along with some serious savings.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Paul, thank you for deciding to shop with us in Port Macquarie. We are so glad to hear about Troy's customer service, and we hope to see you back in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Kim

KimMid North Coast, NSW

Helpful & Caring - Great product too :)

It was a simple and easy purchase. Helpful staff, above and beyond expectation. Tahlia, Milva and Robbie made it a fun and exciting purchase. Definitely would recommend and look forward to more shopping

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kim, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that our Port Macquarie team were so helpful, and we hope to see you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Great Service!

Thankyou Liz & Troy! Thanks for going the extra mile to ensure our order got to us as quickly as possible. Your great service means I will always come back! -Lynn

Store LocationPort MacQuarie
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lynn, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Port Macquarie. We are so glad to hear that Liz and Troy were so helpful, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Denise

Denise

Great service, quality and value for money!

Lots of variety of products and great value for money. The staff were friendly and not high pressure to make a sale. My furniture was delivered when they said it would be . Best shopping experience I have had.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Denise, Thanks so much for shopping with us! It is wonderful to hear that you received great service in-store and we hope you are enjoying your new furniture! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Tony L

Tony LMid North Coast, NSW

unimpressed

assembly is very complicated and the staff are not willing to assemble it, even though i was willing to pay the fee. they said that the waiting list was at least 1 week, which i think is a bit far fetched for a regional store.

Brooke

BrookeMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing product and service

Went into store to see dressers. Found the perfect one and had it in the back of my car so fast! The staff were all great and super friendly! Would highly recommend shopping at the port Macquarie store! Thanks team

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Brooke, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in store. It is great to hear that you were able to find a dresser to suit your needs, and we hope to see you back at the Port Macquarie store in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Great value

I bought a package of lounge, dining and bedroom furniture to furnish a unit for rental. I was very impressed with in store assistance, quick delivery and assembly service. The price was very reasonable, and I am very happy with the look.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Annette Mitchell, thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled to hear that the Port Macquarie were so helpful, and we hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Sandi

Sandi

Fantastically Fantastic

Have visited and purchased other items at this store several times now and the staff were very helpful and friendly every time. I purchased a lovely table and chairs recently and found them easy to assemble. Reasonably of good quality and ideally fitted into a small area. Most certainly will be back. Thankyou!!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sandi, thanks so much for continuing to shop with us! It is great to hear you are enjoying your new dining set and we look forward to seeing you in-store again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team