Fantastic Furniture Online store

Fantastic Furniture Online store Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Mel

Melasked

I am trying to find reviews on the product I am interested in, yet the reviews are about your store, whats the point?

Fired Up
Fired Up

But the products are member created.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mel, we do have all product reviews published on our website on the page of the relevant product. Unfortunately we cannot control what customers post about the product, and it does not always specifically relate to that product. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Helen

Helenasked

Where can I buy replacement wooden slats for a Tokyo double bed

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Helen, I am very sorry for the delayed response. You can purchase replacement slats for the Tokyo in any of our stores, and they are currently $28 for a full set of Double Slats. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Vicki

Vickiasked

Do you have any reviews on your ‘kids table & chair’ sets?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there Vicki! We do not have individual product reviews for our range. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Kath

Kathasked

Can you tell me why my online payment was rejected, although full payment was taken from my bank account? My account had sufficient funds. I couldn't find a number to ring about this, so had to use the online chat. The person I contacted couldn't tell me why my order was rejected, and didn't offer any attempt to rectify the situation. Very disappointed with fantastic furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kath, I am very sorry we were unable to process your order and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you an email directly with more information. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

linz

linzasked

Where is the item I ordered and paid for it was picked from your company on the 18 December 2018 by hunter express but they have not delivered it their email address keeps getting rejected by the post office as bogus when phoned they say get in touch with the people namely you that I bought it from and I keep going round in circles. It was a bloc Desk in White if I don't get it please refund the money. Yours sincerely Linda Callow email address linzcallow@hotmail.com

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives