Fantastic Furniture Online store

13 questions from our users

Chrissy C.

Chrissy C.asked

Online store

My name is christine cavarra 8 liberty parade ivanhoe ..i brought 4 chairs and only received 2 ..could you please tell me where my other 2 are please...

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Christine, please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your order number and contact details so we can better assist. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Gail

Gailasked

Online store

Why can't you just state that all your furniture is in Melbourne so we know if we need it in a hurry not to order from you, I mean for goodness sakes you can't keep a room divider in the back of the store and 3-15 days delivery really sad.Not buying from you again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gail, not all of our furniture is from Melbourne, and you are quoted for your order based on your location and the availability of the stock. For your order, I believe you have ordered an Online Only room divider and it is coming from Melbourne. You will have been quoted accurately at 3-15 business days as we do not stock Online Only products in our stores. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Jun V.

Can you explain, i ordered cafe stools. Its been 3weeks. I haven’t get my chair till now. Is this come from china or Europe ?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jun V, please email us at reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so we can assist. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Carmel

Carmelasked

Online store

I would like to order the Havana TV unit the large size to be delivered in Caroline springs. How much and how long will it take. Thanks kindly

Jun V.

How long it will take? Forever!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jun V! We are still waiting for an email with your order information. We look forward to hearing from you so we can get this resolved. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Tracy C.

Tracy C.asked

Online store

I am going to purchase a Montreal single pantry for $119 can you please let me know why the postage is also $119

Jess
Jess

I have no idea I found the postage/delivery to be quite expensive so I did click and collect in store however I do live semirural

Jun V.

Beware with the delivery. It could take forever.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jun V, if you have an existing order that you are still waiting for, please don't hesitate to email us at reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au for assistance. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Alycia S.

Alycia S.asked

Online store

Hello, I was looking to purchase the Salle Dressing Table (White) and was wondering if all of the drawers on the table actually open?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Alycia, the drawers on the Salle Dressing Table sure do open! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Sonnasked

Online store

on 2/4/20 was my first time ordering furniture online, only due to the fact that I don't drive and catching the bus out to Warrawong (half hour ride) is not such a great idea right now.
I am now wondering how the purchaser is notified about the products purchased, and how do I know that the order was received and acknowledged and in the process of being shipped? It would be great to get a conformation email from the supplier/s instead of having to wait for a 'tracking' number

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sonn, thank you for placing an order with us. We absolutely send an Order Confirmation email, and it is sent through to the relevant supplier automatically shortly thereafter. Within the coming days you should have received a tracking number by email so you can keep an eye on the progress. If you require any further assistance or reassurance, please don't hesitate to email us at reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

hi there Nick
The information I had received only came through fantastic warehouse customer support team (thanks guys) nothing came from the supplier, not even an invoice.
I am happy to say though, that it all arrived on the date stated by Chris from customer support.
thank you Nick and the fantastic team for your assistance

ShedB

ShedBasked

Online store

Can you deliver on a requested date?

Nkob
Nkob

yes you can. They charge for delivery though

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! We do charge for delivery, and excluding our 'Online Only' range, we book you in for a day that will suit you best. Kind regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Ondine F.

Ondine F.asked

Online store

I bought an armchair from Fantastic Furniture approximately 11 years ago. It has been discontinued and has metal legs. I have a pic but can't seem to upload it. How can i buy another chair like this. I've tried Facebook marketplace, Gum tree and others. Thanks

Mel

Melasked

Online store

I am trying to find reviews on the product I am interested in, yet the reviews are about your store, whats the point?

Fired Up
Fired Up

But the products are member created.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mel, we do have all product reviews published on our website on the page of the relevant product. Unfortunately we cannot control what customers post about the product, and it does not always specifically relate to that product. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Helen

Helenasked

Online store

Where can I buy replacement wooden slats for a Tokyo double bed

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Helen, I am very sorry for the delayed response. You can purchase replacement slats for the Tokyo in any of our stores, and they are currently $28 for a full set of Double Slats. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Vicki

Vickiasked

Online store

Do you have any reviews on your ‘kids table & chair’ sets?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there Vicki! We do not have individual product reviews for our range. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Kath

Kathasked

Online store

Can you tell me why my online payment was rejected, although full payment was taken from my bank account? My account had sufficient funds. I couldn't find a number to ring about this, so had to use the online chat. The person I contacted couldn't tell me why my order was rejected, and didn't offer any attempt to rectify the situation. Very disappointed with fantastic furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kath, I am very sorry we were unable to process your order and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you an email directly with more information. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

linz

linzasked

Online store

Where is the item I ordered and paid for it was picked from your company on the 18 December 2018 by hunter express but they have not delivered it their email address keeps getting rejected by the post office as bogus when phoned they say get in touch with the people namely you that I bought it from and I keep going round in circles. It was a bloc Desk in White if I don't get it please refund the money. Yours sincerely Linda Callow email address linzcallow@hotmail.com

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives