Fantastic Furniture Online Store

Fantastic Furniture Online Store Questions & Answers

Verifiedfantasticfurniture.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Maks
Maks · Online Store

Can we pay extra and get furniture delivered to our apartment on level 3 (via stairs)?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Maks, thanks for the question! It will depend on the items you're looking at purchasing. Delivery of our 'Online Exclusive' range is delivered via courier. The courier will only deliver to the front door (or in the case of an apartment, to the foyer). Please reach out to our Live Chat team for further assistance.

Debra O
Debra O · Online Store

How do I order online. Trying to order an item. Cannot see where it says to purchase now??

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Debra, on the top right-hand side of the screen there should be a little shopping cart, if you click on this it will take you to your cart where you can then make payment.

Angela L.
Angela L. · Online Store

Do you deliver Saturday

GYPSY
GYPSY

You should ask fantastic furniture this question, I'm a customer that put in a review.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Angela L, please contact our Live Chat team on our website as delivery days vary based on areas and also the item. Regards, the Fantastic team

Ange R.
Ange R. · Online Store

One of the four legs of a Jazz armchair bought for a client doesn’t screw in because there is no thread tap in the hole. What size do I need to fix this?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Ange, thanks for reaching out. That's not meant to happen! Could you please send an email through to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au along with a description of what has happened and your order number, so that we can look into this with you?

Geraldine T. · Online Store

Can you please tell me how accurate the “estimated” delivery time is on my online purchase???

David R.
David R.

I suppose it depends on a lot. If they are waiting on stock from suppliers or from warehouse

Geraldine T.

I have been sent an email saying it is in transit. Just wondering if estimated delivery date is correct.

Saaba
Saaba

Guess it would depend on where you live (I'm ACT) and how bulky the package. My last two items were small and both took 2 days - 'fantastic'!

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Geraldine, we aim to deliver as close to the estimated delivery time as we can. Our Customer Care team will be happy to check this with you. Our Customer Care team can be contacted from this page external link  by live chat until 9pm Monday to Friday, and 5pm Saturday and Sunday. They can also be contacted Monday to Friday 9am-5pm by calling 1300 004 919.

Thea K.
Thea K. · Online Store

I have tentatively ordered, online, 3 deep wide flat pack black pantry cupboards. It is required that I also pay a delivery charge of $59. It is a significant investment for a pensioner, and then there is the labour intensive and, physically herculean, task of assembling 3 tall storage cupboards and then moving them into place. I thought, as always, that I should check reviews first, as to whether there is customer satisfaction on the whole. I became nervous to find that there is incidence of items being paid for but big delays in delivery as not in stock. I delayed continuing to checkout, as I want to check with someone that I get the delivery in the stated “2-4 days”.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Thea, thank you for reaching out. Could you please contact our Customer Care team, so that we can look into this? Our Customer Care team can be contacted from this page external link  by live chat until 9pm Monday to Friday, and 5pm Saturday and Sunday. They can also be contacted Monday to Friday 9am-5pm by calling 1300 004 919.

Markus A.
Markus A. · Online Store

Hello,

We purchased an Austin Bookcase online on the 10/12/2022.

Order: [Number Removed]

We have heard nothing since purchase.

I have sent emails to customer care and zero reply.

Could you please advise me the status of my order: [Number Removed]

Thanks.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Markus, thank you for reaching out. You should have received an email at this point. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.

tina e.
tina e. · Online Store

Hi. Is it possible to the remove the drawers from the tall boy?
The tall boy and side tables came assembled when delivered?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Tina, thank you for your question. Our tallboys are designed for the drawers to be inserted. This improves stability of the unit.

Ajay B, NSW
Ajay B, NSW · Online Store

Is there an email for the head office? I'm done with the store, customer care and warehouse incompetence.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Ajay, thank you for reaching out. Could you please send an email through to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with a description of what has happened, so that we can look into what has happened?

Mark W.
Mark W. · Online Store

Why is your Warwick farm store in Sydney closed. I tried to phone them but they didn't pick-up.?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Mark, thank you for reaching out. I've confirmed with the store that they are open. You should be able to call or visit them at this stage.

Sandra V.
Sandra V. · Online Store

Checking on the delivery of a double bed and mattress

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Sandra, Thank you for getting in contact. Our Customer Care team will be able to help you with delivery information. They are open until 5pm, 7 days a week from this page: external link

Sandra V.
Sandra V. · Online Store

Checking on the delivery of a double bed and mattress

Geordielass2 · Online Store

Dear Isabella
After the promise of a 3rd delivery date of April 14, my delivery was cancelled AGAIN!
Oh but it was going to be sent by a special delivery truck on Saturday April 16 between 9 and 12!
It is now 3:30 Saturday and the so called special delivery has still not arrived.
What on earth is going on with your company.
Why can’t you deliver one small chair. I only live about 1 hour from the Dandenong warehouse, I’m not in Perth!
Please please please get this sorted.

Geordielass2 · Online Store

I have had my delivery cancelled twice, I had to do all the cashing up to find out when I would get my product the first time and now the delivery has been cancelled again! No-one answers the warehouse phone and on-line chat just tell me someone will be in touch in 48 hours, but they don’t call.

Lapiz
Lapiz

I would call Head Office and speak to their warehouse manager or simply a Manager on duty. Put in a formal complaint on the store you purchased from. Demand a credit for delivery of goods and demand a date for delivery. Good luck

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi, Thank you for sharing your honest review and for bringing these issues to our attention.

We would like to best assist you with these concerns, are you please able to contact us on reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so we can investigate further?

Again, we sincerely apologise and thank you again for your feedback.

Kindest Regards,

Dear Isabella
This is now the end of the 3rd business day since I emailed the following response. “Thanks for looking into this, but I would like to point out that your website says this item is available for pick up at the Dandenong warehouse in 60 minutes. So I don’t think you’re being given a truthful reason. I feel that your warehouse doesn’t want to come out to my location. As I was offered delivery to my home when I made the purchase you need to honour that.”
I would seriously expect an answer tomorrow or I will have to escalate this matter to the CEO.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Geordielass2, We're sorry to see this hasn't been resolved earlier and can confirm that delivery is available for your address. On investigating I've been able to confirm the item is available to send now and have reached out to you by email.
Again, I apologise for the delay that you've had with your order.

Nikhil B.
Nikhil B.

I first ordered my furniture on 25th Feb 2022 , the delivery was suppose to come in three weeks , which didn't, then I called to ask and been told that only one sofa has and the other one will take another three weeks , I asked them to deliver the sofa which has come and alternatively ordered another one which was ready to come in a weeks time... then I called up after a week again and then I have been told that I will have to wait for three more weeks ... my question is I paid almost 1700$ for two sofa's and it's close to two months .. the .oney has gone but the product is not delivered as promised ... does Fantastic Furnitures sorry really gives any happiness ???

Nikhil Biswas
Revised Order number 4908880034583

Chris · Online Store

I am not satisfied with my online purchase of a bookcase. It is very flimsy and when the shelves are full of books it is very unsteady. Last week we had some guests visiting and their toddler managed to pull the bookcase on top of himself, fortunately without injury. I want to return the bookcase and receive a refund.
Order summary
3 Tier Display Shelf Bookshelf Cube Unit Bookcase Rack Storage White Book Shelf
3 Tier Display Shelf Bookshelf Cube Unit Bookcase Rack Storage White Boo...
Total: AU $80.97

Order number: 24-07783-45622

Item ID: 174418111382

Money Back Guarantee

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Chris, Thank you for honest comment. We're sorry to hear of the experience you've had and are very glad that your guests' child is ok.

Could you please send a message across to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your contact details, order reference (if you have this to hand) and brief description of what happened, so that we can investigate what has happened?

Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention.

Chris

You will find that I already sent you all this information with my earlier detailed email earlier today. But here it is again:
Order summary
3 Tier Display Shelf Bookshelf Cube Unit Bookcase Rack Storage White Book Shelf
3 Tier Display Shelf Bookshelf Cube Unit Bookcase Rack Storage White Boo...
Total: AU $80.97

Order number: 24-07783-45622

Item ID: 174418111382

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Chris, Thank you for supplying this information earlier. Just so that you are aware these reference/order number you've listed above are viewable by the general public. I'm afraid the order number you've listed isn't coming up on our system. Could you please email the telephone number or email address, so that we can look into this?

Dear Isabella and team
Thanks for your email. I find it strange that the order number I sent you does not come up on your system as I copied and pasted the order that you sent me by email. However here are the details that you requested:
email address-[removed]
phone-[removed]
I hope this helps.

Regards

Rnie R. · Online Store

hello..i tried to contact u guys numerous time but couldnt get thru i have 1 order i havent received and i think it's already more than 2 weeks. please someone get back to me ASAP. thanks

Jimbo
Jimbo

I’m having the same issue and seems plenty others are. They are incompetent

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able get through for an update with your order.

Our Customer Care team are available on chat until 5pm today. You should be able to get through straight away at the moment. Alternatively, you can send an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au and we'll be able to investigate what has happened.

Rnie R.

i am live chatting right now no 1 is assisting me..even sent email 3 times already

i have got not answer

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi, Thank you for letting me know. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have any other questions.

Rnie R.

can u please get back to me thru email? i have sent multiple email to u i need to know where is my item i order online..it's almost 3 weeks now no news

inquiry number is #1052066

PLEASE

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi. I have sent a response to your email. Thank you for your patience while we look into this for you.

Kind regards, Isabella and the Fantastic Team

Sam
Sam · Online Store

Hello. I have Waverly dining table from Fantastic Furniture but I lost the H2 bolts. Can you please tell what size are these bolts? I intend to buy new ones to fix the table. Thanks.

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Sam, Hope you are doing well.

Sorry for these delayed response.

Are you please able to send through your details, to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so I may investigate further and let you know how, we can go about finding the best possible resolution for you?

Order Number
Customer name (That was used during the time of purchase)
Customer Mobile

Kindest Regards,
Zaiba and The FF Team

gail p.
gail p. · Online Store

Can you please tell me about how long my bed that i order take .date 4/10/ trans no 8880014198896 sales order 2288880312159 and will you ring or email the day before .Thank you Gail Pilgrim .

Fantastic Furniture   DM

HI Gail, Thank you for contacting customer care! I will organize to email you directly with an update regarding your order. We appreciate your patience.

Nida and the FF Team

Paul B private
Paul B private · Online Store

Any reviews on the leather elison 3 seater or 2 seater lounges

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Paul, Thank you for contacting customer care.

It seems we have no current reviews at the moment for these items, however, feel free to email me at reviews@fantastifurniture.com.au with any questions you have regarding these items and i will do my best to answer these questions!

Nida and the FF Team

Steve W
Steve W · Online Store

What is the bed weight limit of the Watford double bed?
Is it low to the ground?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Steve, Thank you for contacting customer care. I will check this with the supplier for you!

I will be in contact with you shortly.

Nida
Customer Care

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Steve, We apologize for the delay in response.

The weight limited is up to 200KG and the bed is a low bed.

Nida

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives

Select a listing for your question
Fantastic Furniture Online Store