Fantastic Furniture Online store

Fantastic Furniture Online store

4.5

1,399 reviews
    4.6 (1,189)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (44) · No (1,345)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1,399)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (93%) · Not as advertised (7%)

Cheryl Vida F.

Cheryl Vida F.Sydney, NSW

Affordable when needed - & they deliver which I need as I do not drive.

I always found what I needed and could afford. The delivery time for the bed was quick. With some items you have to be patient with if it is ordered in from another store, which is understandable.

complaint

Bought a bed head that is manufactued in Australia ,paid in full been over 2 months no where to being seen what is going on with these stores taking money but not delivering

Eileen Pauna

Eileen PaunaHunter Region, NSW

Extremely excited to receive my bed head

I'm very excited that I finally bought my bed head. The price was amazing, what I love the most is the shelves. I love, love, love it. Way to go Fantastic Furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Eileen, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your new bed head, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Samantha

SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, easy and friendly!!

Turn around time is amazing for deliveries. I have ordered several beds online and they arrive so promptly. I am always kept well in the delivery loop cycle with emails confirmations, texts and they allow an authority to leave. The prices can't be beaten and I keep coming back again and again. Amazing!!

Karly H

Karly HSydney

Fast and efficient pick up

Great online shopping experience with excellent communication via email and I even got a phone call to tell me my item was ready to be picked up. Pick up was so easy and fast.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Karly, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this online shopping experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Karen

KarenCentral West, NSW

First time using online store

The broader range available online only is exceptional. The online experience is easy to navigate and our our purchase arrived in a few days. Super fast in a regional town. Will definitely do it again.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Karen, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad that you like our Online Only range, and we look forward to serving you again next time. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Hi, easy to locate via the menu what you need. Quality is as said, brand new & plastic wrapped. Wonderful.

Always get what you really like, has info sheet with easy instructions, it was a pop in only, so was easy. Delivery was much faster than the notification & extremely happy about it. I now have more faith in Fantastic Furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled to hear your thoughts, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

very easy to locate item and collect was really fast

the website was easy to navigate and i was notified with in 2 hours that the goods were ready for collect
great service and the staff were professional when collecting the goods
even loaded it into the car
great work i would purchase from them again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michelle, thank you for choosing to shop with us online. We are glad to hear about this experience, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Harry

HarrySydney, NSW

Easy enough

Easy to use and view items.

More items need to be available for click and collect. Rather than wasting money on shipping fees the money can be spent on more.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Harry, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We will absolutely take on this feedback in regards to collection, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Great price and prompt delivery

Very happy. It was a very fast delivery time. I ordered on Saturday and it was delivered on Tuesday. Easy to assemble and looks fantastic. It was a great online service too

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Irene, thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. It is great to hear about the online service, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Seymon K.

Seymon K.Murray Region, NSW

Arrived as a flat pack! Paid lots for postage!

Easy navigation when website is working.
Quality is ok, not exceptional.
No, I did not like having to put together the furniture.
Paid $121 in delivery fees for it to be delivered to front door in flat boxes, I could have picked it up myself and saved over $100. Dissappointing.

Carolm

Carolm

Lovely chair

I chose from the online store then verified my purchase in a physical Fantastic store. The online and f2f shopping experiences were positive. Online is comprehensive and easy, f2f is helpful.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Carolm, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that your shopping experiences were positive in person and online, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Kaz

KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seriously cannot recommend their service etc high enough. I will use them again in a heartbeat.

Good website
Good selection
Fast delivery time
Delivery guys on time
Great product
Easy to assemble by myself which i really am not good at but this was really easy to do and high quality screws etc

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kaz, thank you so very much for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear about this experience, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Easy online shopping

I knew what I wanted and went straight to the website to make my easy purchase. Good quality furniture at very affordable prices.
Have not received my order yet however, have purchased before and I’m sure it will be just what I ordered.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sandy, thank you for deciding to shop with us. We are glad to hear that your experience was so straightforward, and we hope to enjoy the products once received! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Ross Clement

Ross Clement

Value for money

Easy online purchase and smooth pick up. The payment options really make it worthwhile. I bought a tv cabinet 3 years ago and was now wanting a matching coffee table . Lucky I went back.to fantastic furniture as unlike other shops who change there stock. I was able to get a matching table

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ross, thank you for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you were able to get a matching coffee table for your TV cabinet, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Liza P.

Liza P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed with delivery and communication

Ordered 2 items at the same time. One item was delivered within 2 weeks, the other item was damaged in transit. I emailed and called numerous times in regards to the 2nd item and no call backs where done and the emails were not responded to. Finally after 6 weeks, i was able to get hold of management who said they would follow up with the delivery company. In the same day they cancelled my order, not at my consent and reimbursed my money. They then proceeded to tell me that they have set up another item at a closer Fantastic furniture and i would need to repay again.

I will not be buying from them again due to lack of communication and due to them deciding that they would cancel my order after i had paid for it.

Very unprofessional.

Prompt delivery

Niva Entertainment Unit ordered and delivered within 2 days. Stylish products, reasonable prices and extremely prompt delivery to our door. Very pleased with our purchase. We would definitely buy again from Fantastic Furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Roz, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with your purchase, and we look forward to serving you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Nikki L.

Nikki L.Hobart, TAS

Great shopping experience, without leaving the home

I love the fact I can shop at home. Getting exactly what I’m after. The fast prompt service, confirming my order was outstanding. Deliver is fast & convenient. I would highly recommend Fantastic Furniture to family & friends

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nikki, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us online. We are thrilled to hear about the quick delivery, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Lisa1970

Lisa1970South East Queensland, QLD

Fast cost effective

Competitors were $100 dearer for same product. My order was ready the same day. I changed my order at last minute and my order was easily changed and delivered. They gave me a number of someone to assemble. Excellent quality especially for price! Online experience was so fast and very easy

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lisa, thanks so much for deciding to shop with us. It is great to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pleasantly surprised, good product variety and quality

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Annie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase, and we hope to serve you again in the near future. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.