Fantastic Furniture Online store

Fantastic Furniture Online store

3.7

Snapped bed frame

Purchased a bedframe amd mattress just over 3 hears ago. Bed frame completely snapped along one length of the bed. Not usual place to wear and tear. Contacted company to ask about replacement and told just out of warranty by a month. Then asked for a repair of frame and said do not do that. All that was offered was a new bed at cost price. Big deal! Don’t buy bed frames from this company if you want them to last.

PinkySydney

Disgusting Service. Waiting 6 weeks for a repair and no contact

I have now been waiting 6 weeks for a repair on a couch cushion. No one responds to our emails, no one answers Customer Care after being on hold for hours, there is zero communication and no repaired cushion. Do not shop from here. They take your money, deliver damaged goods and 6 weeks later no repair and no communication.

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery was safe and quick

The store was great, they phoned ahead, sent and email and the driver called when he was 15mins out. The driver was safe, respectful and careful with the goods. Very happy with the purchase and delivery process.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Thomas, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about the service received by the driver, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Thomas

No problems - it would be great if the warrant issue would get resolved as fast. I have a very nice set of unusable drawers at the moment

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Thomas, would it be possible to email me your details as I'm very keen to have the team look into this and help you asap. My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards, Nida and the Fantastic Team.

Dean F.

Dean F.Darwin, NT

Damaged item not replaced

Sent a damaged item and has not replaced it yet. Damaged item not replaced yet not cool very disapointed i want a replacement please you guys should just make it easy for replacement

Effecient

Very reliable shop for home items. I am a big Fantastic Furniture fan, all the time I watch out for the new items or on sale for reference. Thank you

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Don, thanks so much for continuing to support us, we really appreciate it. We look forward to serving you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Margaret

MargaretNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Shocking Service

Bought 6 dining chairs end June 2020. Got email to advise when they would be available 20 th July. Rang store to be advised they were not there. Did this weekly and was eventually told o n Sept 10th that 5 were available . Didnt know where remaining chair was. Still going on and noone wants to address or fix issue.

Rosario

RosarioSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect

Great prices especially when you have children who will destroy them over time!!! Great range of colors.Very quick and easy would have been better if it gets delivered quicker but other than that it was a very Fantastic order will definitely have to order here again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rosario, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that you will be shopping with us again, and we look forward to seeing you back again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

wayne

waynePerth, WA

love it

i love it very much and i love hopping there x x x good for all a a a. good bye love it and i would like to bye everything

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Wayne, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Bad experience

Unsatisfied customer
I have no faith in your online products. . never ever will try this again. I do t want to comment anymore
It’s a faulty product n it’s not cheap to butcher online. Your should not do this to customers

Dawn

DawnMurray Region, NSW

A few clicks and it’s yours

I knew what I was looking for, I always check fantastic furniture first because they have good prices and speedy delivery. I wasn’t disappointed, good quality, service and price for me

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dawn, thank you very much for shopping with us. It is great to hear that you receive good quality and service, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Rue

RueSydney Surrounds, NSW

Faulty draw on dresser

Bought a 3 piece Verona set and everything else was fine except the top left drawer of the dresser is faulty and does not align. From my analysis they sent the incorrect draw as the top faulty one is identical to the 2 bottom drawers. Hoping to get a replacement.

Contacted them was told someone will be in contact with me for a an exchange and it’s been over three now and still nothing

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rue, I can see that our Tuggerah team have tried to call yesterday. I will follow up with them though to ensure you are successfully contacted about this issue. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Kickdot

KickdotPerth, WA

No relationship between online store and Fantastic Furniture Stores

Tia S.

Tia S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great

My first time purchasing online and the experience was super easy and soo much faster than I expected! Will definitely do it again rather than any other websites that are soo much harder to navigate thru!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tia, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you had such a positive experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

This is perfect

I’m very satisfied with the products and would like to recommend to everyone
Thanks for a good service and the quality is the best, the assemble was so easy and didn’t take long to put together.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Natasha O., thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying our product range! We hope to see you back soon! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

Goma kumari

Goma kumariSydney, NSW

I am so satisfied with my purchase . It’s beyond my expectations. Will be shopping further in future .

I choose online shopping and I am not sure it will turn out well or not but that is so good . I am so happy with the furniture. Thank you fantastic furniture

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Goma, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Mandy

MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect

very satisfied will be shopping there in the future great prices & very friendly i have purchased a dining table & chairs & a desk, also im going to buy a lounge in the future

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mandy, that's so great to hear! Thank you very much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you back when you purchase your lounge! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Rennie

RennieTasmania

Happy quick servicd.

website was easy to browse. Was a easy process for pick up before the 60 minutes. Once assembled we were very happy with our furniture definitely would go back to shop online again.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rennie, It is great to hear you found our website easy to navigate and your furniture was easy to assemble! We look forward to assisting you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Amanda Nelson

Amanda NelsonSydney, NSW

Great prices

Every one was helpful and the prices was great I would go back there for more furniture the guy that helped me was really great I wish that I did not have to wait so long for my lounge

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Amanda, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that the staff were helpful and that we will be seeing you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Dell75

Dell75Sydney, NSW

Carlotta sofa

Purchased this about 6 weeks ago and the lounge is quite comfortable but it squeaks, every time you move an inch it squeaks getting it replaced hope the new one doesn’t do the same thing

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there, thank you for choosing to shop with us. I am sorry that your Carlotta sofa squeaks so often, but it is good to hear that you are receiving a replacement! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Aries T.

Aries T.Canberra 2600, ACT

Poor Quality & Poor Customer Service

We ordered a bed online; no pick up option but charged for delivery anyway. Product arrived defective. Waiting over a week for reparations and not given any ETA on arrival of goods and again, no option to pick up to avoid delivery delays. Sleeping on lounges because we don’t have a bed having dismantled the previous one. The whole house is sleep deprived as toddler goes searching the house for us and none of us are getting any sleep. Angry doesn’t begin to cover it.