Fantastic Furniture Online store

Fantastic Furniture Online store

1,381 reviews
    4.6 (1,184)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,381)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (24) · No (1,349)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (94%) · Not as advertised (6%)

Mandy

MandyNorth-East, TAS

Fantastic!!

Extremely easy to navigate the store and online. A huge range of products to choose from. Extremely happy with my products I purchased and it did take a while to assemble the items but well worth it once they were assembled.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mandy, thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are glad that you are happy with your purchase, and we hope to serve you again in the near future. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Patsy

PatsyMid West, WA

My first experience shopping with your store. I cannot wait to receive my item. Stay tuned..

Satisfied shopping online. Had fun. Ordered my first item. New customer. Can't wait for my order to arrive. Excited and anxious

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Patsy, thank you so much for continuing to choose us, we really appreciate it! Thank you also very much for spending the time to share your feedback on us. We hope to serve you again in store in the future. Regards Nida and the Fantastic team

Fiona

FionaIllawarra, NSW

Too easy

Ordered a pantry Wednesday afternoon and it arrived Thursday. The product was intact and waiting at my door. Ordering was super easy too

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Fiona, thank you so much for recommending us and taking the time to share your experiences! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nida and the Fantastic Team

Happy But...

Happy But...Sydney, NSW

Fantastic BUT when we opened the box we found a wrong part!

Really impressed with Fantastic-great value, super quick delivery BUT we received two right sides of bed. A problem in China no doubt. What was suppose to be an easy set up has turned into a labour intensive expensive exercise! Probably not Fantastic’s fault but annoying as we are expecting guests tomorrow! You can see holes on one side of the side of bed wood extrusion - but not on the other side - holes should be on both facing up! and No it’s not upside down! Just two sides the same in box - back to quality control! Problem solved by unscrewing and turning it over but extra time and $.

Cheryl Vida F.

Cheryl Vida F.Sydney, NSW

Affordable when needed - & they deliver which I need as I do not drive.

I always found what I needed and could afford. The delivery time for the bed was quick. With some items you have to be patient with if it is ordered in from another store, which is understandable.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cheryl, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

complaint

Bought a bed head that is manufactued in Australia ,paid in full been over 2 months no where to being seen what is going on with these stores taking money but not delivering

Eileen Pauna

Eileen PaunaHunter Region, NSW

Extremely excited to receive my bed head

I'm very excited that I finally bought my bed head. The price was amazing, what I love the most is the shelves. I love, love, love it. Way to go Fantastic Furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Eileen, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your new bed head, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Samantha

SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, easy and friendly!!

Turn around time is amazing for deliveries. I have ordered several beds online and they arrive so promptly. I am always kept well in the delivery loop cycle with emails confirmations, texts and they allow an authority to leave. The prices can't be beaten and I keep coming back again and again. Amazing!!

Karly H

Karly HSydney

Fast and efficient pick up

Great online shopping experience with excellent communication via email and I even got a phone call to tell me my item was ready to be picked up. Pick up was so easy and fast.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Karly, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this online shopping experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Karen

KarenCentral West, NSW

First time using online store

The broader range available online only is exceptional. The online experience is easy to navigate and our our purchase arrived in a few days. Super fast in a regional town. Will definitely do it again.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Karen, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad that you like our Online Only range, and we look forward to serving you again next time. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Hi, easy to locate via the menu what you need. Quality is as said, brand new & plastic wrapped. Wonderful.

Always get what you really like, has info sheet with easy instructions, it was a pop in only, so was easy. Delivery was much faster than the notification & extremely happy about it. I now have more faith in Fantastic Furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled to hear your thoughts, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Snapped bed frame

Purchased a bedframe amd mattress just over 3 hears ago. Bed frame completely snapped along one length of the bed. Not usual place to wear and tear. Contacted company to ask about replacement and told just out of warranty by a month. Then asked for a repair of frame and said do not do that. All that was offered was a new bed at cost price. Big deal! Don’t buy bed frames from this company if you want them to last.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

very easy to locate item and collect was really fast

the website was easy to navigate and i was notified with in 2 hours that the goods were ready for collect
great service and the staff were professional when collecting the goods
even loaded it into the car
great work i would purchase from them again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michelle, thank you for choosing to shop with us online. We are glad to hear about this experience, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Harry

HarrySydney, NSW

Easy enough

Easy to use and view items.

More items need to be available for click and collect. Rather than wasting money on shipping fees the money can be spent on more.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Harry, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We will absolutely take on this feedback in regards to collection, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Great price and prompt delivery

Very happy. It was a very fast delivery time. I ordered on Saturday and it was delivered on Tuesday. Easy to assemble and looks fantastic. It was a great online service too

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Irene, thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. It is great to hear about the online service, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Seymon K.

Seymon K.Murray Region, NSW

Arrived as a flat pack! Paid lots for postage!

Easy navigation when website is working.
Quality is ok, not exceptional.
No, I did not like having to put together the furniture.
Paid $121 in delivery fees for it to be delivered to front door in flat boxes, I could have picked it up myself and saved over $100. Dissappointing.

Kaz

KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seriously cannot recommend their service etc high enough. I will use them again in a heartbeat.

Good website
Good selection
Fast delivery time
Delivery guys on time
Great product
Easy to assemble by myself which i really am not good at but this was really easy to do and high quality screws etc

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kaz, thank you so very much for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear about this experience, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Easy online shopping

I knew what I wanted and went straight to the website to make my easy purchase. Good quality furniture at very affordable prices.
Have not received my order yet however, have purchased before and I’m sure it will be just what I ordered.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sandy, thank you for deciding to shop with us. We are glad to hear that your experience was so straightforward, and we hope to enjoy the products once received! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Ross Clement

Ross Clement

Value for money

Easy online purchase and smooth pick up. The payment options really make it worthwhile. I bought a tv cabinet 3 years ago and was now wanting a matching coffee table . Lucky I went back.to fantastic furniture as unlike other shops who change there stock. I was able to get a matching table

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ross, thank you for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you were able to get a matching coffee table for your TV cabinet, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Liza P.

Liza P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed with delivery and communication

Ordered 2 items at the same time. One item was delivered within 2 weeks, the other item was damaged in transit. I emailed and called numerous times in regards to the 2nd item and no call backs where done and the emails were not responded to. Finally after 6 weeks, i was able to get hold of management who said they would follow up with the delivery company. In the same day they cancelled my order, not at my consent and reimbursed my money. They then proceeded to tell me that they have set up another item at a closer Fantastic furniture and i would need to repay again.

I will not be buying from them again due to lack of communication and due to them deciding that they would cancel my order after i had paid for it.

Very unprofessional.