Fantastic Furniture Online store

Fantastic Furniture Online store

3.2

PinkySydney

Disgusting Service. Waiting 6 weeks for a repair and no contact

I have now been waiting 6 weeks for a repair on a couch cushion. No one responds to our emails, no one answers Customer Care after being on hold for hours, there is zero communication and no repaired cushion. Do not shop from here. They take your money, deliver damaged goods and 6 weeks later no repair and no communication.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Items not delivered, no one will refund money

Ordered 8 chairs, never delivered, customer care just giving the run around and no refunds. I will never ever deal with fantastic furniture again and will be advising everyone I can to do the same

Fantastic

Great experience very professional staff we were very happy with everything. We bought 8 different pieces of furniture and had only one problem with and they fixed it straight away and I left very happy with the professionalism of the fantastic staff at the shop and warehouse now our house looks awesome. Thank you fantastic furniture

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about the service received from our staff at both the showroom and warehouse, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Michelle

MichelleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not so Fantastic

Ordered 7 products from the Havana range, Dinning table has some sort of filler to cover 4 chipped holes, sent table back to get an even worse table, third table came undamaged as store asked if they could open box before delivery . Not a great experience .

Ajil

AjilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst nightmare

I have placed an order in June and it’s 4 months now,still no clue...The customer care lady was so rude to me....worst nightmare...even a refund takes ages to receive..not again from fantastic online

Dean F.

Dean F.Darwin, NT

Damaged item not replaced

Sent a damaged item and has not replaced it yet. Damaged item not replaced yet not cool very disapointed i want a replacement please you guys should just make it easy for replacement

kristie

kristiepenrith

Great deals

The website is easy to navigate and I found what I wanted and satisfied with what was on offer and great prices i look forward to receiving my product and trying them out

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kristie, thanks so much for shopping with us online. We hope you love the item once it arrives, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Effecient

Very reliable shop for home items. I am a big Fantastic Furniture fan, all the time I watch out for the new items or on sale for reference. Thank you

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Don, thanks so much for continuing to support us, we really appreciate it. We look forward to serving you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Warwick B.

Warwick B.Darling Downs, QLD

Website was easy to use

The website was easy to use. There is no tracking number but I assume the item is on its way. It looks like it sound be easy to assemble by myself

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Warwick, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We hope that you receive your item very shortly, and we look forward to serving you again next time! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

roger.tallentire

roger.tallentireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service with a smile

The product was easy to find in store with a good variety of options to choose from. The product was of good quality and easy to assemble. I recommend Fantastic Furniture to anyone who seeks value for money and excellent service.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Roger, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear about the service received and your overall experience, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

TomMaribyrnong

Wait until after lockdown before buying from these guys.

They're clearly using the pandemic as an excuse to sell stock they don't have. They have no intention of meeting their delivery ETAs, even when those ETAs are five-to-seven weeks away. If you buy now, you won't receive it for months.

And good luck getting through to them for a refund. It's been a month since I cancelled my order and despite contacting them on five seperate occasions, they've not even provided an ETA for the refund.

I accept that there's delays for most retailers because of COVID, but out of all the retailers I've dealt with over the past few months, no one is exploiting the pandemic as much as these guys.

Tom

I hope people can see this, because apparently writing a negative review on this site is waaaay more effective than going though their regular customer service. You actually get a response here!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tom, we hope to hear from you soon. It is disappointing to hear that it has taken so long to get a response from us, but we will be sure to assist as soon as possible! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Rosario

RosarioSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect

Great prices especially when you have children who will destroy them over time!!! Great range of colors.Very quick and easy would have been better if it gets delivered quicker but other than that it was a very Fantastic order will definitely have to order here again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rosario, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that you will be shopping with us again, and we look forward to seeing you back again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Shayna

ShaynaSydney

Gave me the wrong item then were inconsiderate trying to swap the products.

Ordered Tv stand. Was delivered in a fantastic timely manner, even though they didn't give me any follow ups as to when it was going to get delivered. Was very excited, until I open it and its the wrong item. Asked to get it swapped and they told me the only time they could swap it was on a public holiday when I was not available.

HabibGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

.Cancellation and refund

Been waiting for more than 2 weeks for my refund, still haven't heard anything of customer service. Contacted the online customer services several times including the call centre to get my refund, and every time thier respond was, we will get back to you either today or tomorrow, very disappointed with the service

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Habib, I am very sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your refund. Please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your order details so we can assist further. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Habib

Finally after calling the online customer service several time since 15/08/20 & twice yesterday, they processed the refund yesterday.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Habib, we are glad to hear that this was processed for you. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this delay. Kind regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Leah

Leah

Bad Experiance Turned Good

I left a negative review a week ago and have since received a phone call from the Area Manager who was very lovely to deal with. I appreciated the phone call as I finally felt like my order/experiance had been acknowledged. I was advised a follow up call will be received in the coming days and that my order is not far off. This is what I've wanted to know for 2 months and shouldn't have taken escalation to receive the proper update, nonetheless I am very happy with the result and look forward to finally receiving my dining set. Thanks again to Kim, my experiance has done a 180 and it's these little things that can greatly change the perception of a company and the overall experiance :) thanks again for following up.

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

I find fantastic Furniture to be reliable, polite and quick to deal with any arising issues. The range offered is exceptional and suits a variety of tastes through design and presentation. From counter staff to delivery drivers the entire process has always been informative, honest and professional. Even with one product which was faulty the situation was quickly rectified and replaced with a suitable alternative. Other big retailers should work by this model. A big Thank you.

Latoya Hoeg

Latoya HoegGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my sofa bed and tv unit

I ordered online and staff contacted me same day, with confirmation that order will be delivered within 4days. Great customer service and staff and communication. I with have shop with them a few times now.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Latoya, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that your order was delivered within 4 days, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Sean B.

Sean B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Items delivered are falsely advertised and one even has a production date of the future

Avoid this company at all costs. They have false advertising information about the furniture they sell and they even give fake production dates. When we contact them to return the items and have emailed them pictures they do not respond to emails. They use to have a live chat and phone number you could call but these have now been removed. Looks like they are on the way out. Do not use them to avoid getting scammed like we have been. We are now left with fake items, out of pocket and no way to get rid of them. Looks like you have to take them to court to get a refund for these fake items as well. We have also CC'ed Reviews in that posts on this website. He is fake as well and doesn't not respond.

Kickdot

KickdotPerth, WA

No relationship between online store and Fantastic Furniture Stores

John

JohnSydney, NSW

its great

satisfied and put it all together with my kids and we had fun doing it together. I will continue to buy on line all the time. Loved the products and ranges

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi John, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us online. We are thrilled to hear that you like our range of products, and we hope to serve you again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.