Fantastic Furniture Online store

Fantastic Furniture Online store

3.4

PinkySydney

Disgusting Service. Waiting 6 weeks for a repair and no contact

I have now been waiting 6 weeks for a repair on a couch cushion. No one responds to our emails, no one answers Customer Care after being on hold for hours, there is zero communication and no repaired cushion. Do not shop from here. They take your money, deliver damaged goods and 6 weeks later no repair and no communication.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Absolute Disappointment!!

MHB
MHB
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi MHB, we have now responded to your email. Our sincere apologies for the delay. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Roxanne

RoxanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my rug

-great prices
-nice variety of choice
-modern designs
-I was notified via email that the rug was back is stock. This was really appreciated and helpful. I bought the rug the next day.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Roxanne, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards, Nida and the Fantastic Team.

DorothySydney Surrounds, NSW

Get rid of those awful red and yellow colours.

Very easy to navigate online , I would like to see more of the white products like Verona ,as they don’t stain like the Matt finishes.
I first purchased the Verona ,2xchests of drawers and now have the bedside tables coming.As for assembling it,I have terrible arthritis and need someone to do it for me.Luckily the Artarmon store was able to recommend a lovely gent.

Dorothy

I didn’t say the product was not as advertised as I haven’t received it yet.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dorothy, thank you for your feedback! We value every piece of it and endeavor to do the best we can with it! Once again, thank you for the feedback. Regards, Nida and the Fantastic Team.

Dean F.

Dean F.Darwin, NT

Damaged item not replaced

Sent a damaged item and has not replaced it yet. Damaged item not replaced yet not cool very disapointed i want a replacement please you guys should just make it easy for replacement

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Jackie Gibbs

Jackie GibbsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love shopping here has everything I needed and great quality

So easy to find what I needed the ranges are fantastic will definitely be buying from here again. Everything came with easy instructions to assemble and the finished product was amazing

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jackie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you are happy with the finished product, and we hope to serve you again in the future. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

sharonbroder

sharonbroderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic and fast

Easy site to navigate, great range of products and prices were fantastic, description was accurate , quality was excellent and assembly was easy , but needed 2 people.
Overall I was very happy with my purchase.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sharon, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear about this experience and hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Jeff D.

Jeff D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value for money,

I found the range of furniture & other items in a great display Of colours,styles for all different tastes & budgets. The wait time is reasonable concidering the current climate,as was the efficacy of the excellent website.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jeff, thank you for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you like our range of furniture, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Accessible

Easy directions to product I wanted
good information on product and availability
payment and delivery cost explained and easy payment process
quick delivery with SMS to select date that suits me
communication back to me from supplier

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Paul, thank you for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about the communication received, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

My Fantastic Furniture

Oh the assembly is tricky but if you follow the instructions in order the task is not too difficult. The furniture looks fantastic and is well made. I can see it looking just as fantastic in many years to come.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Faye, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are glad that you enjoy our furniture, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Karyn

KarynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Affordable

The website was informative , Easy to use and overall fast . The Toddler bed was easy to put together and so was the Queen bed . Definatley budget friendly and in vogue without the price tag.

Showie

ShowieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nothing Fantastic about this company!

Fake stock of products they do not have. Ended up ordering the same product from another retailer with honest descriptions and stock levels. Fantastic just have it under a different name for some reason. I guess to make themselves look better. Reading the reviews this seems to be a common problem with this company. I would avoid at all costs. Even the reviews look fake!!!! The marketing department must be bored or have review targets to meet.

Chris B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Called to check stock, not advised it was prebuilt and showroom stock at pickup.

Called to check stock, not advised it was prebuilt and showroom stock. Arrived and they offer the showroom prebuilt demo stock item with no offer for discount after transport was organised. We spoke to 2 people on the phone at 11am, made the order after confirmation and organised for someone to pick it up at 3:30pm only to find they omitted details, trying to sell showroom stock as the showroom is closing down. Waste of time, unprofessional at the cost of the customer, do not recommend Moorabbin and told them we would be leaving a negative review. Go to Mornington Store you'll get the customer service you need.

Sent :)

Julie

JulieGoulburn Valley, VIC

Any product I have ever bought from fantastic furniture has been great quality and great prices. I am very impressed. I have shop here for many years and will continue to shop through them.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Julie, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear about your experiences with us, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Happy chappy

Happy chappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic furniture experience

I had an idea quality was poor. So very pleasantly surprised to find quality and range si good. Will def keep shopping at F as ntsstic Furniture. So much vatiety

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you so much for giving us a chance and taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you back again soon for more! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

One of the worst customer services experiences.

The lounges arrived in huge boxes. l had to become fortnight including phoning customer care, to get the delivery guys to agree to take the boxes. They wanted to just dump the boxes at my door. When they did remove the lounge it was in pieces dumped across my lounge room. Not at all as advertised. The lounges are still in bits in my lounge room while l await for someone to come and install the lounges. I phoned customer care several times and the reception was no better. Fantastic does not deserve customers. I will never go back.

Funtastic at Fantastic

Very easy to navigate to find item I need. The checkout process is very simple The bookshelf desk is easy to assemble. This is my second unit purchased at fantatic furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bookshelf desk, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Perfect store for all your household needs

Good quality furniture for a great price. Great delivery options and payment to suit anyone needs. Great bedroom packages aswell ! So many different household items it’s a one stop shop

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Quick and easy

Easy to find what I was looking for and order it. Only issue was that it was only available online so I had to add $75 for delivery charges when I could have collected it in store if it was available

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your experience. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Cherri

CherriSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just what I wanted!

Easy to navigate store. Friendly, helpful staff. Range of products always meets my needs. I always shop here first. Products are excellent quality and good value for money. Easy assembly.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cherri, thank you very much for deciding to shop with us in store. It is great to hear that you had a positive experience with our friendly and helpful staff. We hope to see you back again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.