Fantastic Furniture Online store

Fantastic Furniture Online store

1,259 reviews
    4.7 (1,104)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (44) · No (1,179)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (37) · No (1,183)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (93%) · Not as advertised

Gemma M.

Gemma M.Perth, WA

online site great.

Easy to look around web site, needed more options on foam Queen Mattress, Needed more details about firmness of mattress, Price was great, Driver who drop off mattress was very polite and very helpful.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gemma, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that the driver was polite and helpful, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Size Desk, I'm In Love, Thank You

Easy to navigate. Absolutely love the wide range of furniture you have on offer. I'm extremely satisfied with the product i purchased and will definitely recommend fantastic furniture to people cos i think it is fantastic, the assembly took a few hours, some dows broke, but over all im extremely over the moon with my new desk.. thankyou once again.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Karen, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you are pleased with the product and that you will be shopping with us again! We hope to see you back again soon. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Stuart

StuartGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would give 4 as availability and compare prices should be considered as other businesses do.

Easy assembly and easy to read instructions and simple to read.any furniture from fantastic furniture last awhile and last a lifetime.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Stuart, thank you for choosing to shop with us! We appreciate the feedback and hope to serve you again in the future. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Donna

DonnaNew South Wales

Purchasing great

Satisfied with all components in your website have friends that shop with you as well no complaints from them as well thanks

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Donna, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that about this experience, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Sharon S.

Sharon S.Sydney, NSW

Quick and easy online service

Easy to navigate. Wide variety of furniture at reasonable prices. Will be purchasing from them again, for the next bed I buy.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sharon, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear about this experience, and we look forward to serving you when you need a new bed! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Petal

PetalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect friendly and very professional service

Very satisfied with the service and quality of all products that are in the store and what I have purchased and the assembly instructions were quite clear to follow

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Petal, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the service and quality, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Aj Anderson

Aj AndersonMurray Region, NSW

Amazing furniture for a good price

The furniture is an amazing quality simple instructions on assembly can usually be done by one or more person which is great if you have kids running around and don’t have much time

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Aj, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! It is great to hear that you are happy with the quality of our products, and we hope to see you back again when you find the time to do so. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Mandy

MandyNorth-East, TAS

Fantastic!!

Extremely easy to navigate the store and online. A huge range of products to choose from. Extremely happy with my products I purchased and it did take a while to assemble the items but well worth it once they were assembled.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mandy, thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are glad that you are happy with your purchase, and we hope to serve you again in the near future. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Patsy

PatsyMid West, WA

My first experience shopping with your store. I cannot wait to receive my item. Stay tuned..

Satisfied shopping online. Had fun. Ordered my first item. New customer. Can't wait for my order to arrive. Excited and anxious

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Patsy, thank you so much for continuing to choose us, we really appreciate it! Thank you also very much for spending the time to share your feedback on us. We hope to serve you again in store in the future. Regards Nida and the Fantastic team

Fiona

FionaIllawarra, NSW

Too easy

Ordered a pantry Wednesday afternoon and it arrived Thursday. The product was intact and waiting at my door. Ordering was super easy too

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Fiona, thank you so much for recommending us and taking the time to share your experiences! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nida and the Fantastic Team

Happy But...

Happy But...Sydney, NSW

Fantastic BUT when we opened the box we found a wrong part!

Really impressed with Fantastic-great value, super quick delivery BUT we received two right sides of bed. A problem in China no doubt. What was suppose to be an easy set up has turned into a labour intensive expensive exercise! Probably not Fantastic’s fault but annoying as we are expecting guests tomorrow! You can see holes on one side of the side of bed wood extrusion - but not on the other side - holes should be on both facing up! and No it’s not upside down! Just two sides the same in box - back to quality control! Problem solved by unscrewing and turning it over but extra time and $.

Cheryl Vida F.

Cheryl Vida F.Sydney, NSW

Affordable when needed - & they deliver which I need as I do not drive.

I always found what I needed and could afford. The delivery time for the bed was quick. With some items you have to be patient with if it is ordered in from another store, which is understandable.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cheryl, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Eileen Pauna

Eileen PaunaHunter Region, NSW

Extremely excited to receive my bed head

I'm very excited that I finally bought my bed head. The price was amazing, what I love the most is the shelves. I love, love, love it. Way to go Fantastic Furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Eileen, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your new bed head, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Samantha

SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, easy and friendly!!

Turn around time is amazing for deliveries. I have ordered several beds online and they arrive so promptly. I am always kept well in the delivery loop cycle with emails confirmations, texts and they allow an authority to leave. The prices can't be beaten and I keep coming back again and again. Amazing!!

Karly H

Karly HSydney

Fast and efficient pick up

Great online shopping experience with excellent communication via email and I even got a phone call to tell me my item was ready to be picked up. Pick up was so easy and fast.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Karly, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this online shopping experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Karen

KarenCentral West, NSW

First time using online store

The broader range available online only is exceptional. The online experience is easy to navigate and our our purchase arrived in a few days. Super fast in a regional town. Will definitely do it again.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Karen, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad that you like our Online Only range, and we look forward to serving you again next time. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Hi, easy to locate via the menu what you need. Quality is as said, brand new & plastic wrapped. Wonderful.

Always get what you really like, has info sheet with easy instructions, it was a pop in only, so was easy. Delivery was much faster than the notification & extremely happy about it. I now have more faith in Fantastic Furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled to hear your thoughts, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Snapped bed frame

Purchased a bedframe amd mattress just over 3 hears ago. Bed frame completely snapped along one length of the bed. Not usual place to wear and tear. Contacted company to ask about replacement and told just out of warranty by a month. Then asked for a repair of frame and said do not do that. All that was offered was a new bed at cost price. Big deal! Don’t buy bed frames from this company if you want them to last.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

very easy to locate item and collect was really fast

the website was easy to navigate and i was notified with in 2 hours that the goods were ready for collect
great service and the staff were professional when collecting the goods
even loaded it into the car
great work i would purchase from them again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michelle, thank you for choosing to shop with us online. We are glad to hear about this experience, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Harry

HarrySydney, NSW

Easy enough

Easy to use and view items.

More items need to be available for click and collect. Rather than wasting money on shipping fees the money can be spent on more.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Harry, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We will absolutely take on this feedback in regards to collection, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.