Fantastic Furniture Online store

Fantastic Furniture Online store (page 2 of 23)

Grandchildren loved their table and chair set

Great place to shop online ans in store. Large variety of merchandise at great prices. Delivery was very quick, quicker than expected. My grandchildren were very happy with their gift.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Wombie, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that your grandchildren loved their table and chair set. We have a great range of kids furniture so we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Very happy

I shopped online because we don’t have a fantastic furniture close to us. We needed a spare bed, I didn’t want to spent heaps on a bed. I was expecting low quality due to the price being so low. But I’m very happy with the quality of this bed. It was so so simple to put together. I put it together in 20 minutes by myself. The delivery was quick and cheap considering we live in a country town. Delivery was quick. Overall very happy and will always choose fantastic furniture for quality furniture

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi zoeharrington3, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the quality, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Great quality and outstanding prices!

Very happy with my numerous purchases from fantastic furniture..easy to use web site.
The range is very extensive and even though I had to build my own couch I found it not too difficult and I did it by self. The prices for their range is very affordable and the quality superb.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi madcapmel! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your purchases. Thank you for continuing to shop with us! We hope to be seeing you again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Sleep Tight Double Bed Mattress.

The product is great, on line shopping easy, fast to get here. Had many to choose from . Price was good.Got a Sleep Tight Double Bed Mattress which my Daughter Loves.. This comes in a Box so will fit in a car to take home.. I was not told this, so paid $ 75.oo for delivery. That didn't make me happy.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Gemma M, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. I'm sorry that you had to pay for delivery when you didn't need to, but we do hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Damaged product

I would like to review poor customer care, I received a damaged buffet from an online purchase a few months ago and wonder if someone would like to update me as to whats going on. I have sent numerous emails, the first one was answered at the beginning of May but it would appear thats all you get? Perhaps a review might get me a response

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Carolyn, thank you for contacting us. I am very sorry to hear about your experience received to date with your online order. So I may be able to assist you further are you able to email through your 13 digit sales order number and anything else I can assist you with? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Fantastic furniture, fantastic way of starting a brand new life!

Great price with an elegant design for my new home furnishings, good quality products that can last for a while and very professional service that gives me an everlasting satisfaction!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Vivian, Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying our product range and we appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with our company. We hope to see you back soon! Regards Angelina and the Fantastic Team

this is just perfect

this is the first time I have ordered online with fantastic furniture and I must admit it was fantastic from the day of ordering till the day of receiving the shoe cabinet. It came in a flat pack and although I thought it would be too hard to put together I did it and I'm almost 67yr old woman so please don't let that put you off ordering flat pack furniture. The shoe cabinet is fantastic and holds 18 pairs of my shoes

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Judy, thanks very much for sharing your experience online! We are happy to hear you enjoyed using our website and are encouraging others! We hope you are enjoying your new shoe cabinet. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

This is perfect needed it so much

Fantastic furniture is always great to deal with, affordable prices, easy to navigate online and quick and reasonable delivery options. Would certainly consider and recommend Fantastic furniture for future furniture needs.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Jamie, thanks so much for shopping with us online! We are glad to hear you found our website easy to use and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Affordable and easy to order

Decent quality mattress ready to collect within the hour.
Website offered ease of use and several payment options which was a bonus.
Would like to see more choice available.
Would purchase from FF again

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Flossy! We are glad to hear that your Click & Collect experience was hassle-free, and we do look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Easy and Fast

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Karen, thanks so much for shopping with us! We appreciate the recommendation, but are even more thrilled to hear the positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

SO EASY

Always go to fantastic for anything I need in the home due to the variety and price and service and quality. Have tried elsewhere in the past but now only go to Fantastic

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Kaz, thank you so much for continuing to shop with us! We are so glad that you enjoy our variety of products, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Easy use

After researching products required on the website, I was surprised how easy it was to check stock availability and ultimately purchase and payment. Communication was excellent informing me my purchase was available within an hour.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi John, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that your experience was so easy, and that our communication was excellent too! We hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Beds for kids

The beds were great value and easy to assemble. I shopped around and found Fantastic Furniture were very competitive and staff in store were also very helpful. I would certainly go back if I needed to buy furniture

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Irene! Thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that our staff were helpful, and we would love to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

The best furniture compare to other store.

Very easy to assemble and I have no problem since then. The quality looks fancy and the design are elegant. When it come to find store are very easy for me.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Icasiano, thank you for choosing to shop with us! It is great to hear that your goods were so easy to assemble and that you like the design too! We hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

The laurel filing cabinet does not allow use of suspension files which is not how a filing cabinet is expected to be.

The product (laurel filing cabinet) is not available to view in store but is advertised as a "filing cabinet". You are not able to use suspension files to organise documents as per a common filing cabinet.
Very misleading wording in advertisment.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi Cassy, I am very sorry for this inconvenience. We will be looking into this matter further. If you do wish to send through anymore information regarding your purchase or to discuss the issue, please do not hesitate to contact us by email. My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Great buy, fast delivery, easy to assemble.

Bought the Sorrento queen bed online, great buy, was called the next day with delivery details from lovely spoken lady, delivered by 2 nice guys, best yet very easy to assemble and looks terrific.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Shane! Thank you so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. It is great to hear that the staff were so kind, and we are glad that you like your Sorrento Queen Bed. We hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Gorgeous retro 6 drawer dresser

Hard to assemble but totally worth the work! Quality product that is sturdy and eye catching. Very satisfied with the range of products available and a lovely team of sales people that were helpful, not pushy at all and knowledgeable.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Skye, thanks for choosing to shop with us! We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied, and that our team were helpful and knowledgeable too. We look forward to seeing you again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Gorgeous Gatsby

Just loving my new limited edition Gatsby lounge! So beautiful in teal velvet and really comfortable! Online store is so easy to use and the customer service & delivery is always excellent!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Rose! We are so happy to hear that you love the Gatsby lounge as much as we do. We hope to see you back again for more furniture in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Great Customer Service

The Ipswich Store was easy to find and the warehouse staff helped me promptly to get my order in the car. We love our mattresses and the prices were fantastic!

Perfect!!

Super easy to use online store, found a range of things to choose from, absolutely love it, pitting together was average for me as I'm bad at haha but probably easy for others

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Can you tell me why my online payment was rejected, although full payment was taken from my bank account? My account had sufficient funds. I couldn't find a number to ring about this, so had to use the online chat. The person I contacted couldn't tell me why my order was rejected, and didn't offer any attempt to rectify the situation. Very disappointed with fantastic furniture.
Hi Kath, I am very sorry we were unable to process your order and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you an email directly with more information. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Where is the item I ordered and paid for it was picked from your company on the 18 December 2018 by hunter express but they have not delivered it their email address keeps getting rejected by the post office as bogus when phoned they say get in touch with the people namely you that I bought it from and I keep going round in circles. It was a bloc Desk in White if I don't get it please refund the money. Yours sincerely Linda Callow email address linzcallow@hotmail.com