Fantastic Furniture Online store

Fantastic Furniture Online store (page 2 of 38)

• Incentivised Review Yes (24%) · No (76%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (17) · No (522)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (92%) · Not as advertised (8%)

mohammad

mohammadSydney, NSW

Best quality for value

Ive spent a week finding a sofa for my new apartment. You are the best guys. From customer service at the shop to online shopping, value and quality
i will recommend you to my friends

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mohammad, thank you for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about your experience, and we hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

KDG45

KDG45North-West & West coast, TAS

Tori high king bed frame and green tea king size mattress

Very easy to navigate to find the product we wanted. Good range of products. Extremely satisfied with the purchases we made. We had to assemble the bed frame, very easy to put together, very sturdy, especially for us bigger people. The mattress is absolutely perfect, now it’s like sleeping on a cloud! Couldn’t ask for a better bed to be honest. Best purchase we have ever made! Very very happy!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us online. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your new bed frame and mattress, and we hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Steve G

Steve GSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality with a capital Q

From the moment we entered, the sales staff could not have been anymore professional. The products you sell are quality and it is matched by the expertise of your staff

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Steve, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about the service you received, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Poor delivery service

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Purchased my dream bedroom setting online- super easy and affordable

I had already purchased a 15 piece lounge and dining package from fantastic so I knew their products were affordable and of the highest quality. This made buying a bedroom setting and dressing table online easy. Initially paid for the lounge setting upfront but loved the addition of zip pay to finance the bedroom setting- has made purchasing it far less stressful

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Serena, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about this online purchasing experience. We would love to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Cheryl MatlockSouthwest, VIC

Very convenient

Navigating site good experience. Range of products good. Quality of products not bad. Assembly by myself... too old to be doing this. My table and legs not yet together, bit of a struggle

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cheryl, thanks for choosing to shop with us online. We are glad to hear about this experience and we hope to see you back again in the future. Feel free to enquire about our assembly options in store next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Cheryl Matlock

Yes, I will be going to your Warrigal Road store before your sale ends on Jan 27.
I am moving to Mordialloc and will need help with assembly.

Kerri

Kerri

Very poor service even worse furniture

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

love the experience at fantastic furniture Tamworth

I love shopping with fantastic furniture Tamworth great customer service and I would like to to buy more great furniture in the near future thanks so kindly Timothy Stephen Sansom

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Timbo, thank you for choosing to shop at our Tamworth store. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy online

I purchased online. After 11 days I had not been sent a tracking number or any information on delivery. I phoned and was told your item is being delivered today. If I hadn't phoned I would have been out and missed the delivery. Hopeless!

Ann

Well as it turns out my purchase has still not been delivered. I have made numerous phone calls and every time there is a different story. Never again.

Best quality

Easy to assemble you could do your self, best quality and every comfortable, I so glad that I chose these products and the staff are just amazing and friendly with every costumers.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Natasha, thank you for choosing to shop with us online. We are thrilled to hear about the service received by our staff, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Absolutely amazing bed

I honestly couldn’t fault a thing. Service was amazing and so was the online service. The bed was very easy to put together. Staff were very friendly and helpful with whatever I needed and all
My questions were answered and made my purchase very easy. Will definitely shop here again.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Courtney, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that the staff were so friendly and helpful, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Courtney H.
Courtney H.

No thank you very much. I will be in store again very soon. :)

Tania

TaniaSydney, NSW

Value for money

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Great staff and affordable furniture!

Very helpful staff, all stock was available for pickup that day.
So happy with my sofa (Drake, charcoal), it is now my pride and joy!
Staff very friendly in the warehouse also.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi CDE, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us online. We are thrilled to hear that the warehouse staff were friendly and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Trish

TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Experience

Online store was easy to navigate, great range of products. Fantastic experience overall. Prompt delivery by friendly delivery men who were very helpful in carrying all items inside and placing in right rooms etc.. Very happy to recommend and return as a customer.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Trish, thanks so much for shopping with us online. We are so glad to hear about this experience and we look forward to seeing you back again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Natalie W.

Natalie W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A quick and smooth process from beginning to end.

I ordered a bookcase online using the "Click and Collect" option. I received a confirmation within 10 minutes that it was ready to be picked up at the store I had chosen. I picked up the product that day which was a very easy process and the warehouse guy helped put in my car.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Natalie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so happy to hear about your "Click and Collect" experience, and we hope to see you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Rw54

Rw54South East Queensland, QLD

Day bed comfort

Great products however the online delivery “only “ is a killer extra cost
Have not received my order so cannot comment on my choice of daybed/ mattress
Hopefully will meet my needs
expensive online delivery costs but still comparably affordable

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rw54, thank you for choosing to shop with us online. We will absolutely take this feedback on board in regards to 'Online Only' delivery costs, and we hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

AMS

AMSPerth, WA

Manufacturing Process - Incomplete

Set of 2 x Laura Dining Chairs: One of the (Pair) of dining chairs that I purchased "on-line" came with incomplete manufacturing of the holes drilled in the base of the chair supports. The hole was not completely 'through' the arm support of the legs, and the hole depth (surrounding the washer & through bolt) was not drilled deep enough. The fact that each completed chair do NOT sit on all four legs (they wobble) is a little disappointing given that we have to construct them ourselves. No doubt - a very frustrating assembly process.

Aida B.

Aida B.Perth, WA

super fast super service

The click and collect service was completed within minutes of ordering. I had it all paid for and picked it up within the hour! Assembly was a breeze with easy to follow guide.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Aida, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us online! We are so happy to hear that you had such a quick experience and no assembly issues. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Micky

MickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great online experience !!!

Both my online & customer sevice experience was exceptional as well as the very prompt delivery time & I'm looking forward to my next purchase of a new sofa next month yipee ...

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Micky, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. It is great to hear that your experience was so positive, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Teriesa