Part of Fantastic Furniture 4.5

5,325 reviews
Kellyanne
KellyanneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Queenie Armchair

Order, customer service and delivery was fast and product was in good condition on arrival Show details ·  1
Sally R
Sally RSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Bed and mattress order

Fast efficient service and great communication from order to delivery Show details ·  1
TracyW
TracyW
  Online Store

From purchase to pickup. It was seamless

Keep up the great service. From purchase to pickup, it was seamless. Show details ·  1
Karen W.
Karen W.South East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Easiest Pantry Cupboard to Assemble

I recently purchased 3 x Slimline 2-door pantries, one to act as a laundry cupboard and the other 2 in more storeroom/garage.

I'm in my mid 60's, so assembling furniture can be a bit tricky. However, these pantries would have to be hands down the easiest I have ever done!! The instructions were concise and each part was clearly labelled. All the fixing accessories were numbered - BONUS!!! I did use the drill to increase the depth of the pilot holes for the doors, but other than that, they went together really well. Show details ·  1

Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Online shopping

I have had the best time shopping online for my sons bed it’s exactly what was pictured and what I’d wanted all furniture is great quality and good service thank you fantastic furniture! Show details ·  1
Mackenzie
MackenzieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Michael
Michael
  Fair Incentive Online Store

Michael of Nunawading

Very good turn around time- happy with product. Got the job done Show details ·  1
Bazcar
BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW67 posts

Not good enough

Well going to fantastic furniture was a bust. My online order this morning was cancelled without my agreement. When I confronted them, I was addressed as if [Content Removed]. Why is it you have to fight your way through a barrage of extremely toxic "Karens" in order to get what you pay for? If you say a [Content Removed] word, or heaven fobid, you use the wrong pronoun or misgender them, they now have the right to cancel your order and refuse to refund your money. Ah but that wasn't the end. One of these store "Karens" called the police and had me arrested and charged charged with hate crime. Just be careful they are riddled with too much power and so much male hatred. Show details
Audrey Z
Audrey Z
  Online Store

Great experience, great product!

Great online click and collect experience! Lean process, quick availability (within 2 hours!), helpful people at collection, and great product (style and quality) for a low price! Will order again! Show details ·  1
Miss Fleur Yves Marie
Miss Fleur Yves MarieSydney, NSW3 posts

Fantastic smooths as silk

Fantastic as Its name. It's easy browsing website for an easy on line shopping, for the designs, quality, affordable price, delivery within time frame smooth as silk through home delivery with friendly staffs Show details ·  1
Joe
JoeSydney40 posts
Julie
JulieSydney, NSW3 posts
  Online Store

Best Service I have expereinced in many years from a company

Apart from the postcode telling me a particular store was closest which was incorrect and once sorted that out everything ran so smoothly. Within half an hour of ordering online the order was ready for pickup and the pickup was sensational, easoe of parking coperative efficient staff and I left with the goods in my car 5 minutes after arriving. Unbeatable service. thank you. Show details ·  1
Miffy Palmer
Miffy PalmerPerth, WA2 posts
Roberta Michels
Roberta MichelsRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts
Sarah.M
Sarah.MMoncrieff 2914, ACT

Fantastic experiance

We love it. Thankyou fantastic furniture. Happy with services a. Show details ·  1
Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

My laundry cupboard achievement

Put the cupboard together by myself (female 67)
Hard work but did it.
Was very solid and inst were pretty good. Show details ·  1

Linda
Linda

Table and chairs

Excellent value for money! Great service and delivery on time. The chairs are sturdy and comfortable. The table legs are a timber look metal and are functional. Easy to assemble as per instructions and required only one person. Show details ·  1
Amy B.
Amy B.
  Online Store

Fantastic service from a fantastic team

Excellent service. Value for money products. Delivered quickly, efficiently and in perfect condition. Show details ·  1
Sweetpea
SweetpeaAU3 posts

Very Comfortable

I ordered the DRAKE MODULAR CHAISE 5 SEATER in Array Taupe and it is very comfortable and the fabric is very soft.Online ordering was very easy to navigate.great customer service and delivery was on time. Delivery guys were very helpful and friendly. Show details ·  1
Emilee C.
Emilee C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Emilee. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to see the experience you've had. We've reached out to you by email. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Gael
GaelPerth, WA3 posts

I found my Fantastic!

Happy with the quality and the price. Delivery was quick and drivers were friendly. No complaints here! I found my Fantastic!!! Show details ·  2
roy.n.colman
roy.n.colmanAU3 posts

Not happy jan

Good and quick service by fantastic furniture online store, poor customer service for online store , third party delivery refused to bring it up stair via lift. Had to drag it along the ground as it weight in at 35 kgs.
I was at work when delivery done , female partner took delivery of it
Nawal A.
Nawal A.
  Online Store

Poor quality and bad customer service

Complete broken i t he pack even the handyman refused to assemble as it was too dangerous. Very bad quality and service. Show details
Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Nawal, thank you for raising this to our attention. We're sorry to see your order has arrived in this condition. I've sent a message to you directly regarding your concerns. Please don't hesitate to reach out if have any questions.

Chez
ChezPerth, WA7 posts

Exceptional

Furniture is strong and sturdy fantastic quality very happy , delivery was exceptional, very easy to use the website , easy to put together . We are very happy with our sons bedroom make over purchases . Will buy more from FF in the future, much better than bigger brands Show details ·  1
Ashley E.
Ashley E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts
sharon zelei
sharon zeleiSydney, NSW3 posts

Terrible

$150 for delivery and i was told due to their terms and conditions, it will be $150 to have returned. I am small, size 8, when i sit i sink down and it's hard and there are lumps. It's hard around the edges. The cushions for your back lack padding and the padding sinks down making it uncomfortable for your back the fabric has a strange earthy smell, reminds me a bit of horse manure. Twice i complained about this sofa, twice spoke to the same person. He finally suggested i would be better off to sell it on Ebay at a small loss.
Don't buy this, it's rubbish Show details

jimmijamz3 posts
jimmijamz

update: fantastic furniture did reach out and refunded. Thus kudos to them. Gives peace of mind when purchasing.

Chad P
Chad PHunter Region, NSW8 posts

Motown sofa Bed

we purchased the Motown 3 seater sofa bed from fantastic furniture, what can i say you can fit 4 adults on it comfortably, plus our fur animals, to snug up fro movie nights, we even use it for a bed and is so comfy, definitely recommend this for anyone after something similar, well worth the money, and customer service was fantastic from the Rutherford store Nsw. 5 stars Show details ·  1
ritsy46
ritsy46Peel, WA10 posts

Expensive

I wanted to purchase 2 padded chairs total price $178 and it states because of where I live the postage would be $728 Show details
Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience with us to date. Could you please advise your postcode and the items you are enquiring about via reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so that we can investigate further for you?

Shala Michelle
Shala Michelle6 posts

Beautifully made mirror

The Durran Rattan Mirror was exactly as described, very solidly made and attractive. Very pleased with purchase and the speed at which it arrived. Adds to the beachy feel of our home. Placed in hallway entrance nook. Show details ·  1
Anh T.
Anh T.South East Queensland, QLD
Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Anh, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Could you please send an email through to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your order number, so that we can look into this further?

Claudia Benson
Claudia Benson5 posts

Very bad service

After holding for 20 minutes with customer service then being hung up on along with no one replying to to two inquiry email I sent and now I’m told it’s not I’m stock after 2 weeks waiting I’m extremely unimpressed with Fantastic furniture. Show details
c00kie86
c00kie867 posts
Liam
Liam
  Online Store

Purchased a bedframe - online support is the absolute worst

Spoke with an online support agent who was rude. She was giving misleading information regarding an order I placed. Show details
Michelle
MichelleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Misleading heading

I bought what I thought was a bed with a trundle. The image shows a bed with a pull out trundle and the title was Jordan Single Trundle bed. When the product arrived it was only the trundle and not the bed. Very misleading and disappointed. Show details
Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We've sent a message through to you regarding your concerns. Thank you for your patience while we are looking into this.

Hemanth
HemanthSydney, NSW

Terrible Service

Not going to order anymore.
Worst service ever waited for 6 weeks for delivery. Didn't even deliver the products Show details
Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Hemanth, we're sorry to hear that your experience with us was not-so-fantastic. If you're yet to receive your order in full, please send us a message with your order & contact details so we can follow up. Regards, Annie and the Fantastic team

Tracey
Tracey5 posts

Just love this!

Absolutely stunning, purchased to complete our permenant site caravan hard annexe. Such a beach look. Very sturdy. Hubby was very impressed it came with glue to use with screws and had brackets for each corner underneath table for extra support and stability! Oh, did I say this was stunning! Just love it, purchased chairs seperate as I wanted 2 different styled seating to get that bit of extra room when not in use! Replica Tolix 2.0 Dining Chairs x 3 and the Replica Tolix 2.0 small bar stools x 3 Show details ·  2
Viper666
Viper6663 posts
  Online Store

Terrible customer service terrible service in general shipping took a month and returned item as soon as it arrived

Everything was bad don’t shop here!
Customer service was bad didn’t help at all and canceled the chat before giving my details on my order status after 3 weeks after ordering and wasn’t dispatch I tried to cancel my order but apparently couldn’t because it had been dispatched even tho it didn’t dispatch for another few weeks Show details
Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi amberleedennis333, we're sorry to hear your experience with us was not-so-fantastic. If you're yet to have your concerns resolved, please send us a message with your full order and contact details. Regards, the Fantastic team

Monita Singh
Monita SinghSydney, NSW

No assembly instructions

I bought a product, Simone dresser but it came with no instructions for assembly Show details
Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Monita, we're sorry to hear the assembly instructions were missing. Please reach out to our Live Chat team on our website who can assist you with this. Regards, the Fantastic team

gairodwell
gairodwell3 posts

Where is my item?

Purchased a pantry online. Got a text yesterday from Allied Express my package was onboard with driver for delivery yesterday. Waited all day for delivery which didn't happen. Tracked with shippit and status hasn't changed still onboard with driver for delivery yesterday. Tracked with Allied Express
Now saying the driver was unable to deliver and the freight was at their depot and will be delivered on the next available run. Raised an enquiry with Allied and apparently my package is onboard with driver and will be delivered in the next 24 hours.
Now I'm wondering exactly where is my package? Show details
Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi gairodwell, we're sorry to hear there was a delay in receiving your order. If you require assistance, please reach out to our support team via Live Chat on our website. Regards, the Fantastic team

• 2