Fantastic Furniture Online store

Fantastic Furniture Online store (page 3 of 88)

4.4

1,755 reviews
    4.5 (1,294)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (64) · No (1,389)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (43) · No (1,411)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (93%) · Not as advertised (7%)

Absolute Disappointment!!

MHB
MHB
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi MHB, we have now responded to your email. Our sincere apologies for the delay. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Too easy

I received my confirmation text less than an hour after I’d made my purchase online. Contactless pickup was very efficient, team were ready and happy to help. As always, are happy with our purchase from Fantastic. Always able to find a good quality product at the right price point

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nicole, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear about your collection experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Emm

EmmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product, great price!

I am very happy with my purchase, fantastic furniture have excellent products that are great quality and even better prices! Pick up from the store warehouse is always quick and easy.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Emm, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear your thoughts on our products, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Sharron

SharronGippsland, VIC

Just perfect

Order arrived very fast and the delivery guys were great. There was a great variety to choose from the items I wanted and brought. Pricing was awesome, great specials and great savings.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sharron, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that you like our range of furniture, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Ajith

AjithSydney, NSW

Value for money

I compared price for the same stuff on other websites and Fantastic furniture seemed to be offering a reasonable price amongst all of them.
They offer value for money for the products on offer.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ajith, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We appreciate the time taken to share your thoughts, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Dianne

Dianne

Easy and fast!

The website was easy to use. I found the item I was looking for easily and it was in stock. I was kept updated regularly as to where my item was and the local store contacted me to ensure I had purchased the right item. The product was awesome and was very easy to assemble. I would definitely but from Fantastic Furniture again!!!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dianne, thank you for shopping with us online. It is great to hear about the communication received with your order, and we look forward to serving you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

Out Of Stock

Went into local store but they were out of stock of the item I was after - was told theyd be back in stock in 2 weeks and that I could place an order online.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Neil, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We do apologise for the lack of stock for the item you were after, and we hope to serve you again in the near future with more stock readily available! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

David W

David WLaunceston, TAS

Fantastic Queen Sized Bed

Went looking for a extra bed for the house as our sleeper sofa has died. Went looking through the large selection of Queen size beds as we have enough other sofas. Very happy with the Buttons Queen Size Bed that we selected as we have purchase other beds from Fantastic Furniture in the past. Highly recommend.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi David, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the Buttons Queen Bed, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Shirl

ShirlMaroochydore

Quality at a cheap price

Its so easy to shop on line. The products are excellent for the price. Customer service was fantastic. The product was easy to find online. I have brought from them before never had a problem.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shirl, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear about the customer service received, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Rachelle

RachelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing, quick response, said order was 5-6weeks and was ready in a week

We Picked up from the Moorabbin store, I’ve never seen such a clean warehouse.. we purchased the queenie chair For the corner of our room, it’s easy to put together and Super comfy for the price I would highly recommend

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rachelle, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. it is great to hear that the Moorabbin warehouse is in such great condition, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Safi

SafiNew South Wales

Affordable and sturdy

The products were delivered on time as per the display picture, fairly happy. But I would recommend quality check before dispatch as few scratches are found on my gelato stool.

Lesley S.Central, TAS

Store easy, pickup needs to be fixed

It was easy to navigate the online store. I found what I was after easily.
It was the pickup that really made me angry. I was told that the items were in the warehouse, they were at the store. This needs to be addressed as the warehouse is on the outskirts of the city, the shop in the centre. Products have been great so far.

Youngtown Tasmania.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lesley, thank you very much for providing this information. We will be looking into this, and if you do want to discuss further, please feel free to send us an email to the above address. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Sally

SallySydney, NSW

Sleepscape deluxe - Mattress is super comfortable, and supportive. Great product for the price. I have lower back issues, and this mattress feels like sleeping on a cloud. I live my new mattress!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sally, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! We hope to serve you again in the future! We will surely send your compliments to our products team! Regards, Nida and the Fantastic Team.

Roxanne

RoxanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my rug

-great prices
-nice variety of choice
-modern designs
-I was notified via email that the rug was back is stock. This was really appreciated and helpful. I bought the rug the next day.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Roxanne, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards, Nida and the Fantastic Team.

Mel M.

Mel M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic is the word!

I get why they are called Fantastic because they are. Suck inside due to restrictions in Vic but they made is easy to but furniture online. Quick delivery too! The matress is the most comfy ever

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mel M., thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards, Nida and the Fantastic Team.

peppees

peppeesHunter Region, NSW

Delivery costs outrageous

looking to buy the Caleb queen bad with drawers. item is unavailable instore and can only be ordered online. Had decided to risk it, not sure of quality when you can't see the bed before purchase, however was rather taken aback to find that delivery on a $500 bed was $200! lost my sale, will buy the one from Tommy Swiss as their delivery is $29 from Melbourne to Northern NSW.

Penny

PennySydney, NSW

Very good quality

Good value for money! Also very easy to put together and had all necessary equipment included. Good range of available products with wide range of prices. Prompt and friendly delivery too

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Penny, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards, Nida and the Fantastic Team.

Items not delivered, no one will refund money

Ordered 8 chairs, never delivered, customer care just giving the run around and no refunds. I will never ever deal with fantastic furniture again and will be advising everyone I can to do the same

Pam

PamVictoria

Great Service

Purchase online was easy to achieve and prompt response and delivery, would recommend this store and look forward to my next purchase. Great range of furniture and accessories to choose from

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Pam, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your experiences. We can't wait to serve you again in the future!!! Regards, Nida and the Fantastic Team.

Kaye

KayeSydney, NSW

Value for money

Great service and value for money online store easy to use and variety of payment methods. Have used it before and will use it again as it’s just so easy

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kaye, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future and have passed your message onto our online team. Regards, Nida and the Fantastic Team.

Gail

Gailasked

Online store

Why can't you just state that all your furniture is in Melbourne so we know if we need it in a hurry not to order from you, I mean for goodness sakes you can't keep a room divider in the back of the store and 3-15 days delivery really sad.Not buying from you again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gail, not all of our furniture is from Melbourne, and you are quoted for your order based on your location and the availability of the stock. For your order, I believe you have ordered an Online Only room divider and it is coming from Melbourne. You will have been quoted accurately at 3-15 business days as we do not stock Online Only products in our stores. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Carmel

Carmelasked

Online store

I would like to order the Havana TV unit the large size to be delivered in Caroline springs. How much and how long will it take. Thanks kindly

Tracy C.

Tracy C.asked

Online store

I am going to purchase a Montreal single pantry for $119 can you please let me know why the postage is also $119

Jess
Jess

I have no idea I found the postage/delivery to be quite expensive so I did click and collect in store however I do live semirural

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives