Fantastic Furniture Online store

Fantastic Furniture Online store (page 4 of 88)

4.4

1,755 reviews
    4.5 (1,294)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (64) · No (1,389)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (43) · No (1,411)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (93%) · Not as advertised (7%)

Rhp

Rhp

Cant contact them on phone!

I left a notify me, when item was in stock again ad only available online,
email came ti say it was but link they sent to order doesn't work & its impossible to contact them other than email us & we’ll get back to you!
Hopeless!

Alan Smith

Alan SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy ordering but online but poor Product availability

Quick and easy to purchase online, however a bit disappointed with product availability. Free delivery would be a nice option when spendIng significant money at store. Would also like option of product assembly by Fantastic Furniture and not just some handyman service.

Dilpreet Kang

Dilpreet KangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic and happy experience

The packing was superb as I ordered Verve Full glass coffee table. The quality is really good. It was only one piece so there was no need to assemble it. I would highly recommend to buy from fantastic furniture.
Amazing

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dilpreet, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your experiences. We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards, Nida and the Fantastic Team.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Wall Art purchase

My canvas arrived today. It took 12 days to be delivered, which considering Covid-19, I was happy with. The photos on the website made it easy to imagine what it would look like hanging up on the wall & there was a good variety to choose from. The box was packaged very well & the canvas on the inside of the box was also wrapped in plastic. The quality seems good & it already has a hanging cord so it can hang straight away. Overall I was really impressed.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mel, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future and have passed your message onto our products team. Regards Nida and the Fantastic Team.

Jewels

JewelsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy as.

Website easy to use, great range of products available, value for money. Package arrived very quickly. Clear precise instructions and easy to assemble with one person reading instructions and one assembling.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jewels, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nida and the Fantastic Team.

Just no.

Purchased a coffee table and rug online rug shows up no table with delivery, delivery was for the coffee table otherwise would had picked the rug up myself. since then it's been 7 weeks waiting for refund and 5 calls each about 2 weeks apart chasing up my money. unacceptable to be doing this to customers during an pandemic. Money doesnt grow on trees

hapimomi

hapimomiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is indeed fantastic!

My first time to buy and i did not regret it, the product is good quality instructions are easy to follow, their staff are also friendly and helpful, will surely buy again soon.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Hapimomi, thank you for your awesome feedback! We appreciate your ongoing support and hope to see you shopping with Fantastic again very soon! All the best! Nida and the FF Team.

Sharyn

SharynMid North Coast, NSW

Comfy, practical & aesthetic af

Online store was easy to find what I needed, so many options for colours of the ottoman I chose! Very happy with the purchase, fits in nicely with my Fantastic Furniture corner lounge.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sharyn, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nida and the Fantastic Team.

Lauren P.

Lauren P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online and over the phone customer experience 10/10

The online shopping experience is seamless and the follow up phone call was great, beautiful customer service. I can’t wait to order again! THANKS fantastic furniture for your amazing products!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lauren, thank you for your awesome feedback! We appreciate your ongoing support and hope to see you shopping with Fantastic again very soon! All the best! Nida and the FF Team.

Jodine

JodineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Value and service

User friendly website, everything great value. Speedy response to queries. In store great service and very helpful as well.
Over all a great experience, and great value for the money. Awesome!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jodine, thank you for your awesome feedback! We appreciate your ongoing support and hope to see you shopping with Fantastic again very soon! All the best! Nida and the FF Team.

DorothySydney Surrounds, NSW

Get rid of those awful red and yellow colours.

Very easy to navigate online , I would like to see more of the white products like Verona ,as they don’t stain like the Matt finishes.
I first purchased the Verona ,2xchests of drawers and now have the bedside tables coming.As for assembling it,I have terrible arthritis and need someone to do it for me.Luckily the Artarmon store was able to recommend a lovely gent.

Dorothy

I didn’t say the product was not as advertised as I haven’t received it yet.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dorothy, thank you for your feedback! We value every piece of it and endeavor to do the best we can with it! Once again, thank you for the feedback. Regards, Nida and the Fantastic Team.

Michelle

MichelleQueensland

Easiest way to shop is online

Very easy to use online
options for delivery days is fantastic i was able to pick a day when I would be home and only have a 3 hour time frame I'd have to stay at home and wait

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michelle, thank you for your awesome feedback! We appreciate your ongoing support and hope to see you shopping with Fantastic again very soon! All the best! Nida and the FF Team.

Great prices !

I like it , it’s normally super fast !!
I have bought the office desk for placing my electric piano And an office chair and goes pretty well ,,
Also I got a kid bed that my daughter enjoys.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Alex, thank you for your awesome feedback! We appreciate your ongoing support! We hope to see you again very soon! Nida and the FF Team.

Luke

LukeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy online order, picked up the next day with easy pick up

Fast and easy online service. Pick up was great, was loaded by the team into my car within minutes of arriving and instructions on assembly were easy to follow with few tools

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Luke, thanks so much for your awesome feedback! We appreciate your ongoing support and wish you all the best with your FANTASTIC adventure! Nida and the FF Team.

Viv

VivCentral West, NSW

Very easy to find items I wanted to buy

Bought online - Bought a wardrobe to assemble - had a few questions before purchase and these were answered to our satisfaction - the wardrobe was easy to assemble and very high quality

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Viv, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us online. We are thrilled to hear that you are pleased with the wardrobe you purchased, and we hope to serve you again very soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Yasmin

YasminKambah 2902, ACT

Retro styling fabulousness!

I just adore my new dining setting. I love the retro styling and quality of the set.
Also... I’m a bigger lady and my bum fits comfortably in the chairs.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Yasmin, thank you for choosing to shop with us. Our Nicki chairs are perfect for all types of bums, and we are thrilled to hear that you are so happy with the dining setting. We hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Janine Howard

Janine HowardPerth, WA

Great service and prompt delivery

I was Very happy with My purchases, helpful staff at store, easy, clear website and prompt delivery. Couldn’t be happier with my experience with Fantastic Furniture. Will sure to be using them again to sprooce up my home

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Janine, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear about the service received by our team, and we look forward to assisting in your future home sprucing. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Fantastic

Great experience very professional staff we were very happy with everything. We bought 8 different pieces of furniture and had only one problem with and they fixed it straight away and I left very happy with the professionalism of the fantastic staff at the shop and warehouse now our house looks awesome. Thank you fantastic furniture

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about the service received from our staff at both the showroom and warehouse, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Ms Sheehan

Ms SheehanSouthwest, VIC

Pure Simplicity

Love my New Haven dining table and chairs. Easy online shopping with pick up service even easier, all in all it was all too easy which is needed in our fast paced complexed lives.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are glad to hear about the pick up service, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great range and fantastic service

So easy to use the website with all the info I needed. Plus having photos of how other customers used the items were a huge selling point for us. We were on the fence about the shoe holder but seeing how well it worked in the photo of someones entrance way we knew it would work well for us too.