Fantastic Furniture Physical store

7,171
1,295

Kim D.

Kim D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great staff, great quality items will definitely shop again

The store was great lots of products to choose from not enough money to buy it all haha the products that I did get are fantastic and pretty easy to assemble

Store LocationLogan

Ashwinder Singh

Ashwinder SinghGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great place to shop...keep it up fantastic furniture with your fantastic ideas and customers concern. Good on you

Very easy to navigate.
Fully staisfied with the range of products available.
It's ok with quality of product..but it can be more better in future.
Yes, it's easy to assemble and it's well labeled.

Nicoleb

NicolebIllawarra, NSW

The service we received was second to none and we love our "mattress in a box"

The store was new, bright, well laid out and easy to find. We were after a simple, affordable solution to replace a mattress and the staff had great product knowledge. The mattress in a box is ingenious

Store LocationBundaberg Qld
Matty L.

Matty L.Illawarra, NSW

Best quality for price you'll find in Australia hands down!

Everything was extremely easy to find in store
Great range and the best Prices you'll find in Australia..
And assembly took about 15 - 20 minutes
I would recommend Fantastic Furniture to absolutely anyone

Store LocationWarrawong, NSW

Phl

PhlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful service and excellent prices.

I was looking for value for money and Fantastic Furniture filled the bill.
The staffer was courteous and helpful.
I would recommend FF to anyone looking for suitable furniture keeping in mind a budget.

Store LocationMoorabbin

Perfect Bed and lovely customer service

The bed I got was a Havana with drawers, I am completely satisfied with the purchase and the customer care assistant knew almost everything about the stock levels , sizes and colors, which was very helpful. The bedroom range available was really lovely and varied..

Store LocationMoonah outlet

Diane Clark

Diane ClarkPerth, WA

Excellent instructions

We purchased two flat pack cupboards from two different stores on the same day. By far, the instructions on our Fantastic Furniture cupboard excelled over the other store's pack. The items were labelled with letters and the instructions were clear and detailed. The cupboard itself has some fixed and some adjustable shelves, allowing for easy of use.

Sue

SueNorthern Region, NSW

Exactly what I inwanted

The store is well set out, the staff were both informed and helpful, the product is exactly what I wanted and it was easy to put together. The staff did not try to influence the sale but showed me the various options from which I made my choice

Store LocationArmidale
Kym

KymRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent service

A well layed out store with lovely items at affordable prices and wonderful service. I am always very satisfied with the service and range. Repeat customer and happy to return.

Store LocationLismore

Nice staff, good selection.

Store was clean and well maintained, team members helpful and not in your face, selection was good and there were quite a few examples of the same item in different fabric so it was easier to see how different fabrics affected the overall look of the furniture.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Aleta

AletaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service so friendly and helpful

Everything set out in groups easy to locate. Customer service amazing. Products are great. Would recommend family and friends to go to this store. Best experience Ive ever had thank you

Store LocationProspect

My whole apartment was furnished from one store

The flat packs were delivered and brought upstairs and placed in each room where they belonged. The step by step instructions were so easy and complete, even including the allen key.

Store LocationBeckenham
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Suzanne Kerkhof, thank you for deciding to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you were able to assemble your furniture so easily, and we hope to see you in our Cannington store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Monica

MonicaGippsland, VIC

Great range

I loved that i found a amazing bedroom package that wasnt on the website but its perfect, the tallboy and side tables are high and have lots of draws and are good quality and the button bed is lovely

Store LocationTraralgon
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Monica, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Traralgon. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Bee

BeeMoncrieff 2914, ACT

Beautiful stylish quality furniture!

Store was very easy to navigate & all of the items I wanted to buy were in stock. Staff were friendly and professional, including delivery guys, I was very impressed with the service I received. Furniture was easy to assemble & looks beautiful in my new house! Thanks Fantastic!!!

Store LocationFyshwick.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bee, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you in the Fyshwick store again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Absolutely fantastic!

We were very satisfied with the store, range and service provided by Kelly. Really great. Have not assembled the furniture as yet so cant comment on that as yet. We purchased several items for my elderly parents.

Store LocationMarion
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jenny, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Marion. We are so glad to hear that Kelly was so helpful, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Maree

MareeSydney, NSW

LOUNGE AND CHAISE Miami... is perfect. Looks on trend at an excellent price.Cant beat Fantastic

Furniture is great quality and terrific prices. Fantastic warranty is amazing. Delivery is fast. I do get Dennis from DAS to do all my assembly. Staff are amazing. Delivery within 2days.

Store LocationMoore park
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Maree, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad to hear that you are so happy with our products and service, and we hope to see you back in our Moore Park store in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

To enhance my new house with Integrity!

After going to other furniture places it was the help of staff and the packages available that I knew I had found the right store! Staff were patient and resourceful!

Store LocationDandenong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tat, thank you for deciding to shop with us in Dandenong. It is great to hear that the staff were patient and resourceful, and we hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Tat
Tat

Ohh no doubt I'll be back...lol I have a couch and bunks to buy!!!

Deepak S.

Deepak S.Sydney, NSW

Substandard products and worst customer service

Bought lots of furniture from Fantastic to set up home. They delivered damaged dinning chairs, which they agreed to replace. It took three months of follow up to get the delivery. The promised to deliver the replacement with in three hours window on agreed date, but did not deliver within the agreed time, it took more than 5 hours for them to contact us. I had taken half day off from work for this but turned out to be a whole day leave so loss of wage. Very rude client facing staff at store and the driver.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

EddieArmidale

Somewhat dismayed.

I purchased a Bergen Blanket Box. Inquired online if it was actual timber.
Person said yes except for the veneer.
While there was some solid timber most was composite timber. And it is very heavy. Composite was not what i wanted.
But the design is nice and depending on
The kind of composite, it can do the job.

Also there was an expensive delivery
Charge. And I have to assemble it. But
I can live with this. I have bought good
Stuff from Fantastic in the past. Just
Hope this is not a downward trend.

Store LocationArmidale, New South Wales
Eddie

You ought to specify up front if a
Product has composite timber in
It. It weighs a ton. And be sure your
Composite is of high quality.

Marg

Marg

Great store, great staff, great service!

Some time ago I purchased a sofa and recently contacted the store to see if I could purchase the same fabric to cover my dining chairs. The results are Fantastic!

Store LocationFantastic Furniture in Fyshwick ACT
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marg, thank you for shopping with us in Fyshwick! The results do look amazing and we look forward to seeing you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

shirley Jenny b.

shirley Jenny b.asked

do you have sofa beds

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shirley Jenny B,! We have a great range of sofa beds you can view here - https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/Categories/Sofas-%26-Armchairs/Sofa-Beds-%26-Futons/c/Sofa%20Beds%20%26%20Futons Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Bridget W.

Bridget W.asked

Hi what do I do if a piece of my furniture (Como Tallboy) is lacking one of the holes shown in the diagram so there’s nowhere for the screw to go? Don’t want to drill it myself in case it’s in the wrong spot (also don’t own drill)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bridget W. I am very sorry to hear about your Como Tall Boy. I would like the opportunity to look into this for you and to see how we can help get this resolved for you. Would it be possible to email me your purchase and contact details? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Fei

Feiasked

Hi there, I purchased Bravo Queen Bed (queen size) just 2 and half year ago, last night I found central part (steel bar) broken up, just woundering can I just order the broken part from local store?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Fei, I am so sorry to hear about your Bravo Queen bed. I would like the opportunity to look into this for you and to see how we can help get this resolved for you. Would it be possible to email me your purchase and contact details? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives