Fantastic Furniture Physical store
Listing monitored by Fantastic Furniture

4.4 (2,074)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (139) · No (2,020)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (126) · No (2,026)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1,638) · Not as advertised (209)
    4.4 (2,141)

Mary
Mary Sydney, NSW

Prompt click & collect

Fast & efficient service straight to my boot. Didn’t even get out of the car. Purchased the Havana king single bed & bed side table, very happy with my purchase.

Robbie
RobbieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Always furnish my houses with Fantastic furniture

Easy to navigate the store or online because I know the range. Good options available at moderate prices. I HATE FLAT PACKS.

David C.
David C.South East Queensland, QLD

Tom the sales assistant at fantastic furniture Bundaberg was very helpful and made our purchase easy and Pleasant.

The store layout is easy to navigate around and a good Range of furniture That can meet all budgets ,With easy pick up

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi David! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We are glad to hear about the service received, and we hope to see you back again in Bundaberg soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

The products are easy to assemble. Great staff always happy and great to deal with. Am happy to recommend anytime

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lyn! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We are glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Rhonda
RhondaVictoria

Great product but check labelled parts by Rhonda on 18 July 2021

The bunks were a good fit for our requirements. Straightforward to assemble with clear instructions - however, 2 side rails were incorrectly labelled , and so we were not able to attach the ladder to the right specification unless we disassembled the whole thing and started again.
So we adapted and completed the build.
Quality control at the manufacturers need to be triple checked. !!

Lauren G
Lauren G Northern Region, NSW

A must have gaming desk! We love our new set up!!

The shop was easy to find what we were looking for and they had the perfect desk for us! The product was just the colour we wanted and went together easily! Super happy with everything

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lauren! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We are glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Terrific service, friendly staff. Happy with my choice.

Very happy with my new Hamptons reading chair for my nook. I chose Mayer fabric in colour Sky. Looks beautiful and is very comfy!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kate! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We are glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Amanda Alderson
Amanda AldersonThe Mallee, VIC

Excellent quality great price!!

Great range to choose from.. excellent staff.. mattress in a box fitted in my car so i didnt have to pay a delivery fee... will definately shop here again.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us in Mildura! We hope to see you back again soon. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Perfect display cabinets. Very happy

The staff were very professional and friendly. The product was affordable and of excellent quality. Fast delivery and reasonable price.

Alex
Alex

Absolute pleasure guys, thank you.

Adele
AdeleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Real value for money & excellent service

I walked in, & found my perfect coffee table immediately. It was in stock; contact free pick -up, & I was literally on my way home in 10 minutes with my Fantastic Furniture!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Adele, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this speedy service, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Nik
NikWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very very poor customer service!

I will never shop from the Hervey bay
store again. The customer care on the phone resolved the issue no problems at all. Hervey Bay store manager [Name Removed] in particular very unhelpful and rude!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Well laid out, easy to find items, helpful staff who took time to search out available stock for my needs

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dtrain, thank you very much for deciding to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear about the service received, and we hope to see you back again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Completes our lounge

We are thrilled with the Buffet though it did take quite a while to put it together but it has completed our lounge

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

It was what I was looking for.

Very easy to find what I wanted
Very satisfied
I have brought a few things from your store and always been pleased with them.
I found it really easy to assemble.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Robyn, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Nunawading. It is great to hear that you are always pleased with your products, and we hope to see you back in store again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Cheat

I paid full for my furniture a month ago and never received, and got empty promises until today ,terrible customer service.Seeking full refund, recommended friends to purchase, after this I stopped them to buy from NOT SO FANTASTIC FURNITURE. Disgusted.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Fantastic Furniture reviews

Keith T.
Keith T.asked
QLD, Townsville

where in Townsville are you

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Keith! Our Townsville store is located in Woolcock Street Supa Stores, 216 - 230 Woolcock Street, Currajong, Queensland, 4810. You can view more details here: https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/store-finder/store/Toowoomba?redirect=/store-finder/state/QLD?p=false&q=QLD Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Ley D
Ley Dasked
WA, Osborne Park

Can you please remove that dreadful girl screeching about shoes and sox from your ads. It does your company no credit.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ley, we do apologise that you do not like our new ad. We will absolutely take this feedback on board! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Aldo S.
Aldo S.asked
NSW

Lester lounge chairs

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Aldo! If you are looking for some leather sofas, we do not have any in our range. We do have the Tivoli, Coleman, and Finlay sofas which come in a Polyurethane option, which is a leather look. You can find our sofas here: https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/Categories/Sofas-%26-Armchairs/Sofas/c/Sofas Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

See all Fantastic Furniture Physical store questions

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives

Fantastic Furniture Physical store

Compare all 84 Fantastic Furniture
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and Sofas
Compare all 84 Fantastic Furniture