Fantastic Furniture Physical store
4.6 from 9,987 reviews

9,987 reviews
    4.5 (1,659)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (97) · No (1,625)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (90) · No (1,627)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (89%) · Not as advertised (11%)
    4.5 (1,702)

Mum setting up home

Mum setting up homeGippsland, VIC

Very happy with options available

Pick up is amazing at this store. The boys out the back have the whole process streamlined. As I had a child in the car, they even loaded the items into my boot for me. Had a small issue with one out of 8 items, they had multiple amazing options to make the customer happy. Jess from customer service was amazing. So friendly and she made me feel like a valued customer.

Store LocationTraralgon

Worse experience

Worse experience with one of my orders.
I ordered a 2 seater and 3 seater lounge, they took my order, saying that it's available, however they only sent me 3 seater. And now they got excuse of pandemic for not delivering, i can understand the pandemic situation however they shouldn't have taken my order if it was not available. Its been almost 3 weeks that i am waiting.
They shouldn't hide anything from customers just to make the sale or just to place order any how.

Great entertainment unit

Just what I was looking, for a stylish entertainment unit at a reasonable price. Furniture well displayed, convenient location, easy pick up, quick & friendly service. Good instructions to assemble, all pieces numbered.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Maree, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Wagga! We are glad to hear about the service received from our team, and we hope to see you in store again soon. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Shaheen N.

Shaheen N.Perth, WA

.worse customer service ever

The worse customer service ever. First time I went there and the lady doing customer service was so rude. I asked couple of questions about a dining set and she gave me the worse look ever and the way she replied was really rude, arrogant. Felt like she didn't want to work. Would never recommend any one to go there. Even my son told me I should have said something

Store LocationOsborne park
Dave and Shaz

Dave and ShazMid North Coast, NSW

Great products, outstanding service

Ordered a TV unit and 3 door mirrored robe from our local store, and the whole process was simple. We were told it would be 4 weeks to delivery, and as promised we were contacted about delivery and the items arrived as expected. We were kept informed at all stages of the process, and the delivery crew were fantastic!

Store LocationPort Macquarie
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dave and Shaz, thank you for choosing to shop with us! We are glad to hear about the communication received by the Port Macquarie team, and we hope to serve you again very soon. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Janine

JanineCanberra 2600, ACT

Customer Service 100%

I had made a deposit on a modular lounge. The delivery time was not what I had envisaged so I cancelled. I then purchased two single chairs and an Ottoman which arrived before the expected time of delivery. I had a fall on an almost invisible table, there was no signage so my foot hit the table and I fell. The staff were all very kind, compassionate. Karen S, in particular, was very helpful. If I need furniture I will be back!

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT
Heather

HeatherSouthwest, VIC

Store Manager was very helpful, purchased online but collected from Store. Purchased a Havana Dresser, It is quite 'busy' to put together, but happy with the finished look. Still needs a bit of adjusting to get drawers to run smoooth

Store LocationGeelong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Heather, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that our Geelong Store Manager was so helpful, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Heather

HeatherIllawarra, NSW

Perfect peices for my space

Furniture in eye view with easy access to a wide variety of products, i am impressed with the quality of my choices, l did need help to assemble my bookcase.

Store LocationNowra
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Heather, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Nowra. We are glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Neil C

Neil CAU

All good furniture looks good.

The store was clean and tidy they staff at the Hervey bay store are great they can't do enough to help.The quality of my products appear good but time will tell, i must there is not much in stock at the store but so far its only two weeks and i have about half of my order, most of the assemble of the the furniture was easy just a few screws on the chair legs were very tight.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Neil, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about the service received from the Hervey Bay store, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Shopping Experience

The range of products were great. I purchased a lamp, wall mirror, lamp table and buffet. The staff were very helpful and took all my items to my car. I assembled the buffet by myself and It was very easy. The quality of the products were excellent , look more expensive than they were.

Store LocationWindsor, Queensland
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jenny, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us at our Windsor store. We are happy to hear that the quality was better than anticipated, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Sandy

SandyMid North Coast, NSW

Bliss in the time of COVID

The store was easy to get around and all products were spaced comfortably apart from each other. The staff were fantastic, friendly, helpful and only too happy to answer questions we had about products we were looking at. The items we bought did require assembly which was very easy to do. All in all, a wonderful shopping experience.

Store LocationTaree, NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sandy, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is amazing to hear that the staff were so helpful and that you had such a wonderful experience overall. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

taylor

taylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding customer service

have previously ordered in store and found everyone to be helpful and courteous, ordered online this time and collected, met with the same excellent customer service, nothings to much trouble, from the sales desk to the warehouse helping lift my purchase into the car, couldn't fault them, thankyou

Store LocationAdelaide south Australia
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Taylor, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us again. It is pleasing to hear that the Marion team were so helpful, and we hope to see you back again! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Jules

JulesHunter Region, NSW

Great service, love the product

Great quality product, easy to assemble. Very happy. Have always had a great experience with fantastic furniture. I honestly don't look anywhere else anymore. It's so much cheaper than elsewhere and they have good quality products.

Store LocationNewcastle
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jules, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear such positive things, and we hope to see you in the Newcastle store again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Ian

IanNorth Queensland, QLD

great staff and easy to find

found products easily, plenty of choices, quality is good and assembly is good.
would be silly to shop anywhere else where value for money is important.
warehouse staff were very friendly.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ian, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are very happy to hear that the Mackay warehouse team were so friendly, and we hope to serve you again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Perfect Couch

Perfect CouchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfection

We went into the store to look for a couch for our family room .it was amazing to be looked after a very informative staff member .We chose a Drake couch and were very excited when we were taken to a huge range of fabric to choose from .We are so happy with our purchase .Overall a fantastic experience from Fantastic Furniture

Store LocationNorth Lakes

Jess

JessCentral West, NSW

Gorgeous, love it!

I purchased over the phone, and came to collect it, very easy access to pick up! Absolutely love this rug it’s gorgeous and goes with my theme, couldn’t be any more pleased! Thanks Fantastic furniture

Store LocationBathurst NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jess, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are thrilled to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again in the near future. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Very bad quality sofas and worst customer service. Never buy from them . No after sales service!!!

I bought a sofa set 8 months ago. All the colour faded and the sofa strink . Cushions don't fit properly.. I emailed them many times . Spoke to a manager at Ipswich store . Still didn't get back to me with a proper answer . Can't even claim my warranty . Because they don't reply . This is unbelievable. I have bought so much stuff from them . Never expected this kind of bad service. I can't use this sofa anymore . It's not even 1 year. They do fake advertising about warranty and customer service . Never trust this company. So bad quality products.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationHelensvale store
Jami

JamiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

The product was fantastic. Good sturdy bed, easy to put together and looks great with the rest of the setting. The confusion centred around the purchase of the product was a little off putting though I've never had this issue with Fantastic previously.

Store LocationCapalaba
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jami, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you are happy with the product, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Geoffrey J.

Geoffrey J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful choices of products and equally great choices on price

As a devoted customer of Fantastic Furniture over the past decade, I have purchased many furniture items and enjoyed them all over that time. The range was excellent, and periodically, I have replaced with new items from the F.F. catalogue. I viewed first at my Moorabbin store and tried some items before I purchased. Staff are more than helpful in important decision making. That's first class in my opinion. My experience has been most positive, and I have no concerns when making my purchases whether it be in person or by the user friendly website. It's all there to ease the angst even if you'd had any reason.
My opinion is that Fantastic Furniture is just that. Price, products and integrity of the brand name.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationMoorabbin (aka Cheltenham) in Warrigal Road. The state of Victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Great service and advice, friendly helpful staff and great show room, easy to navigate, sectioned perfectly so you find what you are looking fir easy, quick deliveries to the wearhouse and great warehouse staff also

Store LocationGepps Cross
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jay, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that the Gepps Cross team are so friendly and helpful, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.