Fantastic Furniture Physical store

Fantastic Furniture Physical store (page 2 of 454)

ACT, Fyshwick, NT, Darwin, QLD, etc...
4.6 from 9,066 reviews

7,179
1,296

Nice staff, good selection.

Store was clean and well maintained, team members helpful and not in your face, selection was good and there were quite a few examples of the same item in different fabric so it was easier to see how different fabrics affected the overall look of the furniture.

Store LocationCastle Hill
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Wendy, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Aleta

AletaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service so friendly and helpful

Everything set out in groups easy to locate. Customer service amazing. Products are great. Would recommend family and friends to go to this store. Best experience Ive ever had thank you

Store LocationProspect
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Aleta, thanks so much for shopping with us! It is wonderful to hear you received great service in-store and we appreciate you recommending us! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

My whole apartment was furnished from one store

The flat packs were delivered and brought upstairs and placed in each room where they belonged. The step by step instructions were so easy and complete, even including the allen key.

Store LocationBeckenham
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Suzanne Kerkhof, thank you for deciding to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you were able to assemble your furniture so easily, and we hope to see you in our Cannington store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Monica

MonicaGippsland, VIC

Great range

I loved that i found a amazing bedroom package that wasnt on the website but its perfect, the tallboy and side tables are high and have lots of draws and are good quality and the button bed is lovely

Store LocationTraralgon
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Monica, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Traralgon. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Bee

BeeMoncrieff 2914, ACT

Beautiful stylish quality furniture!

Store was very easy to navigate & all of the items I wanted to buy were in stock. Staff were friendly and professional, including delivery guys, I was very impressed with the service I received. Furniture was easy to assemble & looks beautiful in my new house! Thanks Fantastic!!!

Store LocationFyshwick.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bee, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you in the Fyshwick store again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Absolutely fantastic!

We were very satisfied with the store, range and service provided by Kelly. Really great. Have not assembled the furniture as yet so cant comment on that as yet. We purchased several items for my elderly parents.

Store LocationMarion
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jenny, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Marion. We are so glad to hear that Kelly was so helpful, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Maree

MareeSydney, NSW

LOUNGE AND CHAISE Miami... is perfect. Looks on trend at an excellent price.Cant beat Fantastic

Furniture is great quality and terrific prices. Fantastic warranty is amazing. Delivery is fast. I do get Dennis from DAS to do all my assembly. Staff are amazing. Delivery within 2days.

Store LocationMoore park
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Maree, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad to hear that you are so happy with our products and service, and we hope to see you back in our Moore Park store in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

To enhance my new house with Integrity!

After going to other furniture places it was the help of staff and the packages available that I knew I had found the right store! Staff were patient and resourceful!

Store LocationDandenong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tat, thank you for deciding to shop with us in Dandenong. It is great to hear that the staff were patient and resourceful, and we hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Tat
Tat

Ohh no doubt I'll be back...lol I have a couch and bunks to buy!!!

Deepak S.

Deepak S.Sydney, NSW

Substandard products and worst customer service

Bought lots of furniture from Fantastic to set up home. They delivered damaged dinning chairs, which they agreed to replace. It took three months of follow up to get the delivery. The promised to deliver the replacement with in three hours window on agreed date, but did not deliver within the agreed time, it took more than 5 hours for them to contact us. I had taken half day off from work for this but turned out to be a whole day leave so loss of wage. Very rude client facing staff at store and the driver.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

EddieArmidale

Somewhat dismayed.

I purchased a Bergen Blanket Box. Inquired online if it was actual timber.
Person said yes except for the veneer.
While there was some solid timber most was composite timber. And it is very heavy. Composite was not what i wanted.
But the design is nice and depending on
The kind of composite, it can do the job.

Also there was an expensive delivery
Charge. And I have to assemble it. But
I can live with this. I have bought good
Stuff from Fantastic in the past. Just
Hope this is not a downward trend.

Store LocationArmidale, New South Wales
Eddie

You ought to specify up front if a
Product has composite timber in
It. It weighs a ton. And be sure your
Composite is of high quality.

Marg

Marg

Great store, great staff, great service!

Some time ago I purchased a sofa and recently contacted the store to see if I could purchase the same fabric to cover my dining chairs. The results are Fantastic!

Store LocationFantastic Furniture in Fyshwick ACT
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marg, thank you for shopping with us in Fyshwick! The results do look amazing and we look forward to seeing you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Rosie

RosieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Sych an easy helpful experience. Great layout and good product knowledge. I gad never been there before but will go again. Product very easy to assemble. Whole experience was good

Store LocationBundaberg
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rosie, thank you for deciding to shop with us in store. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Sidarth S.

Sidarth S.Sydney, NSW

Easy Shopping Experience

We came into the Castle Hill store to look for a bed for our daughter and were pleasantly surprised at the range of products on offer. The customer service was also very good.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationCastle Hill

1st time there very disappointed

No staff approached us at any point, was seen trying some of the products still nothing. 3 other lots of customers came in they got assistance. I grabbed items off shelf I wanted the most expensive item I was interested in couldn't be seen so I never purchased it. Was served at payment tables 2 staff were there phone was ringing staff member said it was delivery man & didn't answer or even put him on hold ... hope he wasn't lost!!!!

Maree

MareeNorth Queensland, QLD

Honest friendly experience. Value for money

Great range of quality beds and mattresses with experienced, helpful staff. It was quick & easy to find what we wanted at a very competitive price. Great value. Highly Recommened, you wont regret going to Fantastic Furniture

Store LocationTownsville
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Maree, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is amazing to hear about your experience in our Townsville store, and we hope to see you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Perfect solution mattress in a box

Perfect solution mattress in a box great guest solution and a happy customer. Nice helpfull staff had what I wanted in stock. Easy parking not too busy shop nice and clean

Store LocationTuggerah nsw
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Adri, thank you for shopping with us in Tuggerah. We're so glad that the team were so helpful and that you are happy with your new mattress. We hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Karen

KarenTasmania

Too Easy!

Had a problem which was fixed with no fuss by staff in store. Great customer service, highly recommend you try Fantastic Furniture. This was my first time shopping with Fantastic Furniture and it will not be the last. From Sales staff to warehouse staff and delivery guys this was a 10/10 experience!

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationOnline, then exchange through your Moonah store.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Karen, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Hobart. It is great to hear that your problem was able to be fixed by our wonderful staff, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Better item at cheaper price

Was all set to buy an office table at another store, but drove past Fantastic Furniture and decided to go in. Found a table I liked better and it was also cheaper. The staff member was very helpful and printed out info for me. The table came flat pack and I had to assemble it, but all parts were there and the instructions were clear.

Store LocationTaree
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dennis, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are happy to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back in our Taree store in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

manj

manjGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

really liked the prodcuts for the cost

I recently bought a lot of furniture from these guys for my new house. I loved the furniture they had for the cost they offered.

I had been to various furniture stores in thomastown, essendon etc but found these fantastic furniture guys the best( for the cost)

I liked the customer service as well. Hope i like it and product lasts once i start using it
Only negative thing i can think of is that they take good 7 to 8 weeks for few of the products( like sofas etc) which is not that great option when you need something quickly but rest all is good

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi manj, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about your experience with our Thomastown team, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Excellent friendly service

The Stash Clothes Rack is excellent quality and good value at $35. It was easy to assemble and holds a good amount of clothes. Thank you Windsor Gardens for your good friendly service.

Store LocationWindsor Gardens SA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Wendy! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that the Windsor Gardens team was able to provide such good service. We hope to see you back in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.