Fantastic Furniture Physical store

Fantastic Furniture Physical store (page 2 of 496)

ACT, Fyshwick, NT, Darwin, QLD, etc...
4.6 from 9,907 reviews

9,908 reviews
    4.5 (1,594)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (92) · No (1,557)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (88) · No (1,557)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (88%) · Not as advertised (12%)
    4.5 (1,628)

Piano I.

Piano I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Been waiting for a response on a defect for over a month with no response

Store LocationHopperscrossing, VIC
Therese

ThereseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is a crap store to buy from you get one answer and it’s different to what you get.

Pls nobody buy from Fantastic Furniture Maribyrnong. You get your stuff late and if something is wrong it never gets solved. Wasted your money and time. No one helps you.

Store LocationMaribyrnong vic melb
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Therese, we are terribly sorry to hear about your experience. Would you be able to send through additional information by email for us to investigate? Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Als

AlsSydney, NSW

Best customer service there is

We got several products from FF, which we were always happy with. Once we had to make a claim, the team at Moore Park (and customer care colleges online) went above and beyond to get it all sorted out for us. One of the best customer services I have ever experienced. Highly recommended!

Store LocationMoore Park, NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Als, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Moore Park. We are thrilled to hear about the service received by the team, and we look forward to serving you again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Fantastic!

Very helpful and accommodating staff. Quality and value for money furniture! Buying more, our one stop shop for furniture! Furniture was easy to assemble and durable in our kids rooms.

Store LocationWindsor gardens, gepps cross
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rachel, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in store! We are thrilled to hear that the staff were so helpful and accommodating, and look forward to serving you again in the near future. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

One stop furniture shopping experience

The Store was easy to locate and had ample parking facilities
The range of products were plentiful and practical
I am definitely happy with my purchases
I hired help to assemble, simply for the number of items I had chosen

Store LocationOsborne Park in Western Australia
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kenneth, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Osborne Park. It is great to hear that you are happy with your purchases and our range of products. We hope to serve you again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Deceitful Incompetent Appalling customer service

Store LocationMaroochydore Homemaker Centre
Jane R.
Jane R.
really

reallysydney

Store manager

I had the unfortunate trip to the Burwood store on the 23rd of July, and had a terrible confrontation with the store manager, rude and condescending. No customer service, I don't like being spoken to as he did "listen buddy" is no way to speak to a customer. I have emailed customer service, but I haven't received a reply, looks like customer service is not an important issue with this company. Anyway, give Burwood a miss people, I will be.

Store Locationburwood
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

How long can it take to make a box?

Store LocationPreston VIC
Reziah T.
Reziah T.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Reziah, we do sincerely apologise for this. We will most definitely be following this up for you as promised, and will be in touch shortly as well. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

UserM

UserMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed!!

We bought two items from them on 10/05/20, one came 7 weeks later the other has never showed up, it's been almost 11 weeks now, still waiting and all we keep hearing seems to be lies. last week was 'we have the item in the store house awaiting dispatch so it should arrive in a few days' , then we called again a few days later and we're told it's not even arrived in Australia, that its in transit, they blame the supplier due to covid-19. We understand things are tough, all we ask is for honesty. At this rate if we were to import a car from japan, the car would definitely get here before our Fantastic furniture order. Highly recommend not to purchase anything if it's not in store!

Tracey L

Tracey LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

Ordered a couch in May, still waiting for it, unable to advise when it might be arriving, no response to my online order follow up even though they said 24 hours that was 5 days ago. All round an extremly poor customer service experience. Dont recommend this company and wont ne shopping there again

Store LocationWarrnambool
Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service Belrose Store

Recently bought the Hamilton TV Unit July 2020, a beautiful piece but sadly the paint had some visible chips on the edge likely caused during manufacture. The manager at the Belrose store was incredibly helpful, offered to personally pickup a replacement for me from another nearby store the next morning and bring in store for me to swap, and also offered a gift card for the inconvenience. Super helpful Manager who was very understanding and keen to assist and resolve the matter - and went the extra mile (literally) to do so. So refreshing, a very positive experience, a wonderful store manager who truly looks after his customers. Thank you Belrose Team

Store LocationBelrose
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lisa, thanks so much for shopping at our Belrose store! We are so glad to hear that despite your damaged stock, the Manager was able to resolve the matter for you. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

doreenpicker

doreenpickerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just what I wanted.

Have purchased quite a few lots lot furniture from fantastic. Very happy with all, staff are super friendly and helpful at West Gosford. Shop has plenty of parking and easy to find.

Store LocationWest Gosford
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Doreen, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in West Gosford. We are so glad to hear about the service received by the friendly and helpful staff. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Jackie

JackieCanberra Central 2601, ACT

They don’t honour their guarantee

Two items bought, and they offer a product warranty. They didn’t honour this and passed me around and never called back when they said they would. Be wary of their warranty and promises. Also the products were heavily souses in chemicals and the sponge went on the sofa within 12 months.

Store LocationFyshwick
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Terrible customer service, false promises and very bad time line on delivery

I have ordered two sets of furniture in the Auburn Branch last June and to date had not arrived yet. Understand there is delay and the receipt clearly says around 4 to 7 weeks delivery however there is not even a single follow up from them on ETA, I have to always call them and chased them on the delivery update every week and I also send email to their customer service but not even a single reply was received. This is a terrible customer experience and I wish I never ordered from this shop.

Store LocationAuburn

Mohammad S.South Australia

Very poor delivery and customer service

I would like to express my disappointment of your delivery and transparency. In Jun 27th purchased 2 sets of furniture from Castle Hill store, based on store manager the items must be delivered within 2-3 weeks. Now, after almost 4 weeks, still no items have been delivered. The company has given me an unknown delivery date due to its low stock on hand.
I've received messages threatening me to remove my negative feedback of company's Facebook page.
Crap company, dishonest and unreliable. If your want to waste your money and time, strongly suggest Fantastic Furniture to you.

Store Locationcastle hill store
Mohammad S.

Hi Nick, already sent my order information. Please check your inbox and advise me how you are going to resolve this problem?

Mohammad S.

So frustrated and dissatisfy with Fantastic Furniture. Still no one contacted me to resolve this issue.

Kim M

Kim MSydney, NSW

Long Waits and False Promises

Store LocationAuburn
kathleen king

kathleen kingLaunceston, TAS

service

I was served by Darren on sunday 18th july who was fantastic nothing was a trouble and he was very very helpful with my purchase so will be back to purchase more hope he will be there again to serve me

Store Locationlaunceston
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kathleen, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear about the service received by Darren at the Launceston store, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

B. Cook

B. Cook

Capri Plush Mattress. Surprise Surprise.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store Locationonline at West Gosford.
Denise

DeniseGippsland, VIC

Unhappy

Never have any stock have to wait weeks so I buy from other suppliers online and have it iwithin 3 days. Have just re furnished my whole house from online ( not fantastic furniture) because everything I went to fantastic furniture for had to be ordered in with a 3 to 4 week wait. Would rather of shopped local and I tried but sorry can’t wait weeks for it. The staff are nice and it’s a nice place to go but unfortunately nothing is ever available on the day so have to shop elsewhere. Over the years I have been so frustrated trying to get what I want from fantastic furniture only to be told it has to be ordered in and it will take weeks.

Store LocationTraralgon
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Stay away - damaged goods, awful service

Store LocationOsborne Park