Fantastic Furniture Physical store

Fantastic Furniture Physical store (page 3 of 471)

ACT, Fyshwick, NT, Darwin, QLD, etc...
4.6 from 9,413 reviews

4.5 (1,131)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (63) · No (1,114)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (54) · No (1,117)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (89%) · Not as advertised (11%)
    4.6 (1,144)

Annette

AnnetteRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Value, Quality furniture

Quality of lounge is excellent for the price. All the latest styles and colour fabrics. The fabric protection plan was so easy to take out and the after care fabulous.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Annette, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your lounge, and we hope to see you in our Helensvale store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Gazza

GazzaSydney, NSW

Friendly & informative staff. Good range of affordable furniture. Extremely helpful

Pantry was great well designed
Staff where very helpful and friendly
Make you feel welcome which is why I go back
The product was not available at Penrith and I needed it straight away and the staff found at another store for me and contacted them to make sure they had and held it for me.
The staff went out of their way to help

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gazza, thanks so much for deciding to shop with us. It is great to hear that the Penrith staff were so friendly, and we hope to see you back again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Gage

GagePerth, WA

Never ever buy a mattress from FF. I bought one and it collapsed after 3 weeks. I called at least 12 times to no help

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Chris R

Chris RCentral Queensland, QLD

Spent heaps but didn't get a discount

Having done all my research online and visiting the store to place my order valued over $6200 i was extremely disappointed to be only given a $74 delivery fee waiver versus maybe a 5% to 10% discount on such a large order. Receiving a survey within two days of placing an order for goods, and not actually having the goods seems somewhat strange aswell.

Kaylene

KayleneIllawarra, NSW

Great to deal with

The store was easy to navigate around, I was quite happy with the products that I bought which are on order as I changed the colour of the sofa and the chairs to go with the dining table

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kaylene, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Pauly

PaulyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got what I wanted.

The store is very easy to navigate with many fantastic pieces of furniture to view through to checkout. Staff are beyond helpful which made my experience fun and very rewarding.

Poor Customer service

lib

libperth

Fantastic service excellent warranty policy

Love the fact you can choose of 100 different colours .excellent return policy, friendly staff, nothing is to much for the staff. Easy parking near store . Delivery is easy to get they don’t keep you waiting all day.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lib, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Jodene

JodeneThe Mallee, VIC

Great Shopping Experience

I had browsed the store previously looking for an ottoman, so I knew what I was after. It was quick and easy, great service by the young lady and reasonably priced.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jodene, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mildura. It is great to hear about the quick and easy service received from the store, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Ms J.

Ms J.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great staff and even better products.

I brought both items I saw online as they were exactly as described. The 4 seater table is sturdy considering how lightweight it is. The entertainment unit is beautiful and my electronics feel safe within its solid build and definitely will not over heat.
Loved my whole experience at the bundaberg store and will be back In the future.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for deciding to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you like your new products, and we hope to see you in the Bundaberg store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Linda RIllawarra, NSW

Great value for money!

I purchased a queen bedroom suite from their range, I went in and knew what I wanted as this was the same bedroom suite I ordered previously for another room so, knew it was good quality and was extremely happy with it. The staff member Damian or Daimon (Can't remember exact spelling) was so helpful and appreciative of my business. I even went back to purchase 4 bar stools that were great value and quality because of the customer service I received. All staff were busy and from what I saw they were all very attentive to their customers

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Linda, thanks so much for shopping at our Warrawong store! We are so glad to hear about the service received and also that you are happy with the goods as well. We hope to see you in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

For sure!

Very happy

extremely happy with my purchase of the cabin loft bunk set and draws , and mattress , my grandchildren absolutely love there new furniture, extremely happy with the staff service and quality of my goods

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cherie, we are so glad to hear that you are so happy with your purchase and the staff at Hoppers Crossing. We hope to see you in store again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Sonia

SoniaSydney, NSW

Amazing service from in store to delivery

The process was extremely easy and staff are amazing. Having to assemble flat packs are a little difficulty and require some time. Next time I will purchase something a little less difficult to put together.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sonia! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that our Chullora staff were so amazing, and we hope to see you back in store soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Beautiful and great value for money!!

This daybed is a great addition to my daughters room, it was easy to assemble, great price and finished product looks good and is comfy!! Love it :) there is so much in store to choose from!!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for deciding to shop with us! It is great to hear that you love our wide range of furniture, and we hope to see you in the Bundaberg store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Neel P.

Neel P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Value for money!

Easy to navigate a wide range of products that are value for money combined with excellent customer service from greeting on arrival to delivery of the product! Would definitely recommend to visit this store, especially if you are on a tight budget.

Jolind

JolindCentral Queensland, QLD

Beautiful round coffee table

The fantastic furniture is so well priced and always available same day. I wanted a round coffee table and the had several and took it home same day. Great value lovely product.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jolind, thanks so much for shopping with us in Mackay. We are so glad to hear about your experience, and we hope to see you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Rob

RobPerth, WA

Hall table - a perfect fit

Very pleasant staff and very helpful. Furniture we wanted (Havana Hall table) was in stock so could take home immediately. Quality (for the price) was good and assembly easy enough thanks to the comprehensive instructions!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rob, thank you so much for shopping with us. We are so glad to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our Joondalup team, and we hope to see you back again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

GMo

GMo

Great service and purchacing experiance

Very happy with the instore service, prompt and knowledgable. The store is well set out into sections which makes it easier to view complete housing fixures. Very competative prices completed the deal.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Osborne Park. It is great to hear that you are so happy with your service, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Another customer service let down

Arrived at the bed section the female staff member fled on us...after 15 minutes we had to find her to help. The delivery guy also put us in a stressful situation

Josh

JoshWhyalla

Found the store now won't live without it.

Store location easy to fine, the products where great. The quality is fantastic given its cheaper than highend and doesn't cost an arm or a leg I'm a mother and its easier to find stunning pieces at an affordable price.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Josh, that's great to hear! We are so happy that you enjoy our range of furniture, and we hope to see you back in our Gepps Cross store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.