Fantastic Furniture Physical store

Fantastic Furniture Physical store (page 3 of 500)

ACT, Fyshwick, NT, Darwin, QLD, etc...
4.6 from 10,003 reviews

10,003 reviews
    4.5 (1,675)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (99) · No (1,639)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (93) · No (1,640)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (89%) · Not as advertised (11%)
    4.5 (1,718)

Julie's B.

Julie's B.Sydney, NSW

Very happy can't wait to put my office together

It was great going in store to see my desk and online book case was purchased too. Just waiting for delivery and hopefully it will all come together and will be great

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience in the Burwood store. We hope you love your new desk and bookcase once received, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Good service, easy pick up

I purchased some office furniture and received friendly service at the counter and at the pick up point. The amazing man at the loading dock even put the furniture in my car. What a great team!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sheena, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about the service received, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Don M.

Don M.Southwest, VIC

Mattress in a box

Great product as be easily transported. Easy to set up
Great quality and a super competitive price
Friendly staff and service
Easy to pick up . The mattress was available straight away

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Don, thanks so much for shopping with us in Geelong. We are glad to hear about this quick and easy experience, and the friendly service received by the store. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

stephanie

stephanie

wonderful

It was very easy to find the furniture I wanted ,there was a great choice ,when we got home the pieces we had bought looked beautiful .It as quite easy to assemble

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Stephanie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Fyshwick. It is great to hear that it was easy to assemble, and we hope to serve you again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Where's my furniture???

Ordered 2 lounge suites and a dining suite on the 2nd of June. Was quoted 4-6 weeks delivery. Still waiting on 1 of my 5 seater modular chaise 14 weeks later and have been told a minimum of 2 more weeks but can't guarantee when it will arrive.I have rang multiple times only to be told each time it's in transit it will be here in 2 more weeks. Poor poor service. I understand with covid at the moment there might be a delay on production but to be consistantly told a delivery date then have to ring to find out it's not even in this state is ridiculous. Staff need to get information correct. If I was originally quoted 16 plus weeks. I will have brought something in stock or taken my business elsewhere. Not a happy customer.

Tee
Tee

Hi
Iv have recently been contacted by a manager who is resolving the issue. Thanks

Sunshine Blonde

Sunshine BlondeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Average experience

Quality of the products seems to be good. Time frame for our order to arrive was very underestimated; they said 7-9 weeks but it was over 12 weeks before we got all the items in our order. Call centre and stores don't communicate, so we were given wrong information about delivery. No customer service offered when I bought my mattress, and the store was quiet.

Cassandra GaleHunter Region, NSW

Lied to by staff, in a attempt to extort More money from us!!!

Terrible customer service was lied to about the product, told it was a sofa bed. called the store Then was told needed to pay extra $300 for the correct sofa!!!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cassandra, we are terribly sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send through some more information to us so we can assist? Our email address is reivews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Cassandra Gale

I already did the last time you asked me before this review was published,

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cassandra, we do apologise for that. I can confirm that the refund has been processed back to your Afterpay account. We will be following up with the store as to how this miscommunication may have transpired. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Juno

JunoMid North Coast, NSW

Furniture delivered following day after being informed on its arrival in Coffs

Found what we wanted on line, went to store to choose fabric and order. Very easy, only legs needed screwing on the lounge and chairs. Quality up to usual high standard

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Juno, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that this the products were to a high standard, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Gemma

GemmaPerth, WA

Where’s my sofa bed

I was told late July that my couch had been sitting in the warehouse since the 17th July and would be sent over soon. I rang again to ask 2 weeks ago and was told I would receive it by the end of the work or the week after. I rang this morning and was informed that it hadn’t even been made yet and won’t be coming till October. This is absolutely disgusting I been told 3 different things the misinformation is very unprofessional! I ordered it in June with the wait time of 8-10 weeks. I understand that there is days due to covid but my couch was supposedly ready on 17th so where is it? And not once had anyone made a courtesy call to update me I’ve had to do it all. Terrible!

Barbara

BarbaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online shopping is a much better option than the service at this store

Maroochydore - No customer service. No basic hello can I assist. Terrible experience. Got better help at Big W - Wow!
I noticed the two days I visited the shop this was the norm, as other customers were also ignored.
Fortunately managed to get my purchases online.

Dee J.

Dee J.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent service.

Notified an order arrived. I called and asked if possible to get another one. Kayla sourced me one interstate and was very helpful and pleasant. All done in 5 minutes.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dee, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about the service received by Kayla from Shepparton, and we hope to serve you again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

So easy to put together!

I bought a flat pack Buffett and was so impressed with how simple it was to make. The best instructions all prices clearly labelled. Will shop here again for simple great furniture

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sarah, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Silke

Silke

Just hope your purchase is not damaged

In April 2020 I purchased a Drake 3 seater Sofa bed which when unpacked was stained, after many phone calls and emails 5 months later I am still waiting to get my replacement sofa cover. Do not expect any help from this company....they are dishonest to the core.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Silke, we are terribly sorry to hear about the long wait. Would you be able to provide us with your purchase and contact information by email so we can assist? Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Joann

JoannGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is so perfect & comfortable

Great store to navigate through, great range of products & if unavailable staff will get it in, great quality and easy to assemble. The staff were amazing & friendly, will shop again.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Joann, thank you so much for deciding to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear about this experience, and we look forward to serving you again in Mornington in the future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Kaitlyn

KaitlynSouthwest, VIC

Great customer service & items ready straight away

Ordered a small coffee table online and I was able to pick it up that day/within the week with complete contactless pick up and easy to navigate the sheds to the side.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kaitlyn, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear about the service received, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

In Love

Its exactly what I wanted even when we asked for a extra seat it was no drama A dream to put together money saved brought us a rug as well

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Candice, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Tamworth. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Extended wait times for orders, difficult to deal with over the phone

Poor range on the floor. Poor space between what they did have. Customer service has a lot to be desired. We have shopped with this store for I’ve 15 years, we won’t be back again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tina, we are terribly sorry to hear this. Would you be able to share more about your recent experience so that we can look into this further? Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Perfect

Have a good quality and easy to asemble. Have an approachable and easy to deal with the staff. Affordable things where you can choose a lot of choices thats fit in your budget.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Josephine, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear about your experience with our staff in Cockburn, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Friendly service

The store had friendly, helpful staff and had the right furniture available. I would like to see even more variety, especially in the bedroom range. The quality was good. I would like to see an assembly service as a choice if needed.
June, WA

MNO

MNOSydney, NSW

Hamilton chest of drawers - not quite as good as the musical!

Hamilton 5 drawer chest of drawers. Unfortunately after 2hrs of putting this together the screws for the knobs are not long enough and don’t thread into the knob. Something so simple yet so frustrating. I can’t understand how this kind of miscalculation could slip through quality control. Now this is what the chest of drawers I built for my niece looks like. I know it’s not considered an expensive piece of furniture and it’s made in China unfortunately but this just highlights I suppose the frustrations of Australians have with this type of manufacture.