Fantastic Furniture Physical store

Fantastic Furniture Physical store (page 4 of 450)

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, NT, Darwin, QLD, SA and 3 more
4.6 from 8,984 reviews

7,116
1,288

Emma

EmmaNorthern Region, NSW

Perfect

Perfect customer service! And all 15 pieces of furniture we bought was in stock and ready to go. Pick up was easy and overall a great experience. Thank you Celeste for your help!

Store LocationTamworth

MelmiffHobart, TAS

Leather couch peeling, again, sadly

Hi, we have always found the service at Fantastic Derwent Park amazing and helpful. However, at no fault of the service people, we are on our 3rd leather couch due to the top layer of leather peeling (we understand its not high quality leather) but nonetheless we are disappointed to be honest. Have always had other great furniture from there, my bed and futon are still great after 15 years!

Store LocationDerwent Park, Tasmania
Melmiff

Thank you for your reply, Nick. I have emailed my details to the email youve provided.
Cheers, Michelle.

Anthony FCF

Anthony FCFGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good range of products, very good customer service.

Easy to view and access products. nice set up in store.
Staff was very helpful. Wide range of furniture at good price. I was approached straight away and a staff member advised me on the few possible choices of product.

Store Locationthomastown
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Anthony FCF, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that the Thomastown staff were so helpful, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Ashleigh

AshleighIllawarra, NSW

Value for money, exactly what I wanted!

We were previously given the Havana TV unit and decided to buy the coffee table to match. We also purchased a new rug to go with it and it has completely changed our living room, I love it, and cant wait to come back and buy the buffet setting for our front foyer as well. We were also able to buy a coffee table that had been damaged in assembly (I assume) but knowing we could fix it, were able to purchase it at nearly 50% off. Amazing value!! Thank you Fantastic.

Store LocationWarrawong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ashleigh, thanks so much for shopping with us in Warrawong. We are thrilled to hear that you are so happy with your purchase, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Catherine

CatherineSydney, NSW

Exactly what I was looking for

The store was well laid out, clean and tidy. The item I bought was of excellent quality, size, design and I did not need to assemble the item I purchased.

Store LocationCastle Hill NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

A store with helpful staff... Staff are easy to find when have questions.

Store is set out to find what you are after quiet easily.
Range of most products is good, could do with a bit more variety in types of beds.
Quality of furniture in the past has been good haven't recieved products purchased as of yet but i'm sure they are going to be just as good as what we have purchesed previously.
Previous furniture has been easy and i'm sure these items coming shall also be.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Wendy, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that our staff have been helpful and that you are happy with your products. We hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Mrs C Evans

Mrs C EvansSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just what I needed!

We picked up an order and decided it wouldn't do the job we needed so we took it back for a complete change and there was no issue with the staff and the product was in stock so better again. We were completely satisfied.

Store LocationTuggerah

Amazing Thank you

Easy store to navigate, more a double bed range would be good, good quality, easy to assemble, had the bedsides assembled by someone else though. Everything looks amazing. Thank you

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shannel, thanks so much for shopping with us in Townsville. We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Narissa H.

Narissa H.Perth, WA

Excellent service

The staff at the Joondalup store are the most friendly and helpful people. Even when my order was not available they upgraded me at no additional cost to me. Excellent!!!

Store LocationFantastic Furniture Joondalup
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Narissa H., thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in store. It is great to hear that the Joondalup team were so friendly and helpful! We hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Sarah

SarahCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No apology was given by store floorstaff for an incorrect product.

Incorrect product received, no apology, resulting a large inconvenience for our family. Very disappointing experience. Staff in store need better customer service education around dealing with issues. It was a genuine mistake but the lack of consideration after the mistake was sad. Staff in back were excellent.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationBendigo

Retro Queen bed

This bed is easy to assemble using the instructions. The bed is solid and sturdy. I have been sleeping on this bed for approximately 10 weeks. I recommend this bed. After shopping around for a bed for many months, I'm happy with this purchase.

Store LocationTownsville
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Maj, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are so happy to hear that you are happy with your Retro Queen Bed purchased from Townsville. We hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Gemma James

Gemma JamesPerth, WA

Great value products

Ive purchased several items in the past year from fantastic furniture and they never fail on price or their range. I love my mirrored bedroom furniture it looks amazing and was reasonably priced, I would definitely go here first when looking for new pieces of furniture for my home. The staff are always friendly and ready to help without being on your tail constantly, I would definitely recommend shopping here.

Store LocationMandurah
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gemma James, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mandurah. We are so glad to hear that you keep coming back, and we can't wait to see you again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Venice reclining sofa - very happy with it

We bought a Venice recliner 2 seater because the size and shape and comfort were the best we could find even in higher price ranges. Low price was just a bonus. The shop was easy to deal with and the delivery was on time. The delivery guys didn't initially want to unbox but they did after a little persuasion. Assembly was simple.

Points to note - 1. This is budget furniture and is lightly built. I'm not sure how it would stand up to kids jumping on it or heavyweight adults. 2. If really accurate colour match matters to you, check carefully. On the website the "natural" colour looks like beige, in the shop it's a butter colour, the one delivered was stone. Fortunately for us it didn't matter.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jim, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We will take on this feedback in regards to the products and the colours listed on the website as well. We hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Danielle S.

Danielle S.Litchfield, NT

Disgusting Toilets

Used the toilet while I was there & it was disgusting with overflowing bin and general dirtiness! When advising the staff was replied to with its political they wont pay to get it cleaned.

Store LocationDarwin
Suzie S

Suzie SGippsland, VIC

Love this store

Great service every time , highly recommended, l have brought numerous items including sofa, kitchen table & chairs , coffee table and adore everything , well done guys.. and kept up the great service !

Store LocationDandenong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Suzie S, thanks so much for continuing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear that you consistently receive great service from our Dandenong team, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Midcoast Design

Midcoast DesignMid North Coast, NSW

Better Than The Alternatives at this is price point

Given the affordability of the range the quality, extended warranty and change of mind policy makes Fantastic Furniture a far better option than similar product offerings from the likes of Temple & Webster and other online discount warehouses.

Store LocationFantastic Furniture Taree NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Excellent Service Very Happy

Extremely pleased with the service at this store would definitely shop here again - will be my first port of call next time I need furniture. Prices very good too. Thank you.

Store LocationWindsor Gardens SA

Thank you guys!

Navigating the store was easy and could see a wide range of products from any part of the store. Staff was very friendly and was knew the products, look forward to coming instore again

Store LocationFantastic Furnitures - Darwin

TPG Sux!

TPG Sux!Hunter Region, NSW

Great customer service. Very helpful and friendly staff.

I looked in the catalogue and then viewed online for my couch. Went to my local store and had the staff assist me in making sure I was buying the correct couch and helped with color and fabric options. Very tiday store and easy to navigate. Staff are helpful, without being pushy.

Store LocationTaree NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi TPG Sux!, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you were able to purchase the sofa you wanted, and we look forward to seeing you back again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Sad experience (Star rate the entire shopping experience or just the store and staff?)

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCaroline Springs. In their advertising they call it both Caroline Springs and Ravenhall (which is much more accurate)
Mike Montague
Mike Montague

I wish I could be as confident as you.
Improve your quality control and perhaps the assembly will not be as frustrating.
But you will not have the opportunity of serving me again.

shirley Jenny b.

shirley Jenny b.asked

VIC, Mornington

do you have sofa beds

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shirley Jenny B,! We have a great range of sofa beds you can view here - https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/Categories/Sofas-%26-Armchairs/Sofa-Beds-%26-Futons/c/Sofa%20Beds%20%26%20Futons Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Bridget W.

Bridget W.asked

Hi what do I do if a piece of my furniture (Como Tallboy) is lacking one of the holes shown in the diagram so there’s nowhere for the screw to go? Don’t want to drill it myself in case it’s in the wrong spot (also don’t own drill)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bridget W. I am very sorry to hear about your Como Tall Boy. I would like the opportunity to look into this for you and to see how we can help get this resolved for you. Would it be possible to email me your purchase and contact details? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Fei

Feiasked

Hi there, I purchased Bravo Queen Bed (queen size) just 2 and half year ago, last night I found central part (steel bar) broken up, just woundering can I just order the broken part from local store?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Fei, I am so sorry to hear about your Bravo Queen bed. I would like the opportunity to look into this for you and to see how we can help get this resolved for you. Would it be possible to email me your purchase and contact details? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives

Fantastic Furniture NSW, Roselands

Fantastic Furniture NSW, Erina
  • Discontinued

Fantastic Furniture NSW, Erina

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and Sofas
Compare all Fantastic Furniture