Fantastic Furniture Physical store

Fantastic Furniture Physical store (page 4 of 78)

ACT, Fyshwick, NT, Darwin, QLD, etc...
4.6 from 9,902 reviews

4.5

1,553 reviews

Free

FreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dakota 5 seater lounge and tv unit

Great service. The staff are helpful and understand what they are selling. Value for money. Am actually about to buy more furniture from them again today to match a TV unit we got aswell. Very happy with the products.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! We are very pleased to hear about the service received from our Logan team. It is great that you are happy with the products, and we hope to serve you again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Tina

TinaCentral Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Experience

Wonderful staff who are.more than happy to help and give advice. A well set our store with plenty of choice of products that cover all budgets. Will continue to make this our first stop when looking for future purchases.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tina, thank you for deciding to shop with us in Mackay! It is great to hear that the team are so wonderful, and we would love to see you back again soon. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

New lounge Feels

Easy to navigate the store, Stevie offered help and guided us through our experience of buying a new lounge not only for our family but for my daycare. Very satisfied customer.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Kiwi PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great stores to get ideas and product

Everything asked has positive thinking from us.service has been good excepting for the delay we are having to contend with if it was any other store I would be asking for my money back and go to another store but I have enjoyed shopping with Fantastic so willing to wait it out for now

Kiwi Paul

I appreciate your reply but thinking further on this matter you have had the use of my payment for the product we are waiting for for nearly 6 weeks plus I have got to find area to store the damaged product really your reply is not very satisfactory

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kiwi Paul, We are very sorry to hear this. Please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your order details and photos of the damaged product so we can assist. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Bernadette.

Bernadette.

Fantastic value for a fantastic price

Easy layout of product, very friendly, helpful and efficient staff.
Delivery was very quick. I am so happy with my purchase it is everything the staff said it would be! Great price and great value.

JenniferSanderson

JenniferSandersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great affordable furniture

Always been able to find good quality furniture at an affordable price. I am so pleased with our new lounge suite which came fully assembled.very satisfied with the choices we had at the store.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jennifer, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Maroochydore. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your near lounge, and we hope to see you in store again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

perfect

good offers friendly staff very helpful and easy to approach know what they talking about an dont push you to buy . Well done joondalup store would recommend other to come

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Harry, thank you very much for deciding to shop with us. We are glad to hear about the service received from the Joondalup team, and we hope to serve you again soon. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Sofa Happy

Sofa HappyFar North Queensland, QLD

Great value and good service

We were looking for a new sofa set - good range of products in this store compared to other furniture stores around Cairns and friendly customer service. Delivery was on time and efficient

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you very much for shopping with us in Cairns. It is great to hear about the friendly customer service received, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

janagilbert

janagilbertFar North Queensland, QLD

Great furniture at right price

Repeat customer with growing needs. Have purchased many items from Fantastic Furniture including beds, bedroom suites for master and kids rooms, dining suite and office furniture. None have disappointed. Plan to upgrade one of the kids bedroom furniture later in the year and have already got my eyes on one of the kids bedroom suites displayed in the showroom now.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jana! Thank you so much for continuing to shop with us at the Cairns store. We are thrilled to hear that you keep coming back and are a satisfied customer. We look forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Furniture Shops

Fantastic in every way!!!

Extremely well made and looks amazing in the room. Easy to put together with clear instructions. Staff were helpful and considerate. Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

Happy Dad

Happy DadFar North Queensland, QLD

Bed for daughter she loves it

Staff were super friendly. We purchased our first bed for our 2yo. Bed was priced incorrectly and staff honoured the cheaper price without question. Very professional staff.

Store layout is easy to find and they have a good range of kids beds from bunks to trundles to complete Star Wars themed bed with matching cupbards

Great Service

I knew what I wanted I found it Staff were very helpful and approachable I was able to take the product with me and it was already assembled. Bonus. Thanks.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sarah, that is wonderful to hear! it is great to hear you found our team in-store friendly and helpful and your product was available to take home. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Anne

AnneIllawarra, NSW

Helpful friendly staff

Staff were knowledgeable extremely helpful they were willing to assist and greeted you with a friendly smile.
We feel it’s value for money and the sales rep was helpful with every aspect of our purchase

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Anne, thank you for choosing to shop with us and sharing your in store experience online! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

excellent customer service from start to finish quick delievery quick assemble im happy.thank you jackie

I always look for Jackie,that way I walk out a very happy lady.Excellent service from the moment I walk in the store until I walk out.Thats why I always go back and don't go anywhere else.I know im going to find what im looking for,see you guys soon.

K Jennings

K JenningsSouthern and Hills, SA

FANTASTIC *

Always have what we are specifically looking for, great customer service and mostly in stock ready to take home. The store always looks inviting with a big range of colors and selection of items.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi K Jennings, thank so much for shopping with us! We are glad to hear you enjoy visiting our store and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Krystal H.

Krystal H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Service, Affordable and everything we wanted

We headed into the store not knowing exactly the furniture we wanted but a rough idea, the lovely young lady gave us so much information and space to check and everything. She helped so much we walked out with everything we needed at half the price we thought we were going to have to pay!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Krystal H., thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Got exactly what I wanted within 2 days

I was looking for a 2 seater recliner that looked modern and had a nice colour. I found it online and went straight in store to order with delivery. The recliner was put inside my lounge 2 days later and I'm so happy with it!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lashea, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Dandenong. It is great to hear that you received your new recliner in just 2 days, and we hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Db1600

Db1600Sydney, NSW

Croft 2.5 seater

How on earth they advertise this couch as a 2.5 seater is incredible. My 7 and 4 year old fit on this couch, let alone 2.5 people. Poor advertising, very small

shontelle

shontelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service experience

it was great feeling walking into a store which is clean friendly and inviting. Great customer service and alot of variety of choices to choose from. Thanks heaps for the great product and service

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shontelle, thank you very much for choosing to shop at our Logan store. It is great to hear about the service received, and we are glad that you like the products too! We hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Fabulous product knowledge

The staff was so helpful and friendly, she had great product knowledge and helped me stay in my budget
And so helped me get it the next day though delivery

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bell, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that the Penrith staff were so helpful and friendly, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.