Fantastic Furniture Physical store

Fantastic Furniture Physical store (page 4 of 5)

ACT, Fyshwick, NT, Darwin, QLD, etc...
4.6 from 9,902 reviews

3.3

Ally

AllyMelbourne

Perfect, Thankyou :)

Very affordable, happy with purchase and ease of instructions :) part given was originally incorrect and didn’t realise until putting it together, however when we noticed and took it back was very easy to deal with and change over with correct part. Thankyou :)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ally, thanks very much for shopping with us! It is great to hear that your issue was resolved quickly. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Farah A.

Farah A.Perth, WA

Flimsy furniture, don’t follow through with warranty and ignore emails. Horrible customer service

Furniture is flimsy, chairs broken just from sitting on them (around 60kgs) they ignore emails when wanting refund of the whole set. Don’t shop here.. save a bit more and get quality furniture, will last a lot long then this crap

mel

melMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Havana Range 6 out of 7 pieces damaged

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

eee

eee

Disappointing

I bought a desk and assembled it with a family member. The whole process was difficult and annoying to put together. When it was finally done, the bolts inside the desk broke after three days. I had to take the desk back to the store and exchange it for a new one. When I went to check out at the register, I was left waiting for a staff member for 15 minutes. That was fine because I knew they were busy (it was around lunch time as well) but none of the staff even acknowledged me standing there, despite the fact that they would walk over with other customers. A simple hello would have sufficed, and I would have been more than happy to wait. Overall I wouldn’t recommend. You get what you pay for unfortunately.

Robyn

RobynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Delivery time

Sales person said delivery would be 2 weeks, now in 3rd week and they still can't tell me when delivery will be. I won't ever use their delivery device again.

September 4th 2019 Update: Faulty product & very bad delivery time span

My Evans lounge was faulty & they tried to cover up. After 2 weeks replacement delivery was booked for morning between 7am to midday, they call on the delivery day at 9.20am & now can't deliver unto 12.30pm till 2.30pm. Never again!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Damaged Sofa delivered, not ready to take responsibility and fix the situation.

Sofa was delivered damaged, customer service is terrible and not ready to take responsibility and fix the situation. Rude behaviour of customer service.

They will take your money and once that is done, you don't want to talk to you anymore on your issues

Saad
Saad

I contacted and did get a response but the problem was never fixed. Customer service just wanted to follow procedure of addressing a negative review but never wanted to get to the bottom of the problem, nevermind fixing it. Wasted more of my time.

Purchases not great

Store was easy to nativate though staff were fine. The first item we wanted they didn’t have in stock, so we went with another but only had two so had to go to another store to get one. Once home they were harder to put together then ikea furniture nothing line up and there was a chair that had one leg longer then the other . $99 each and we bought three you would think they were not be so hard and would measure up properly. One angry husband currently trying to put them together not going well.

Dianne

DianneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

17 weeks and counting.......

Jeff

JeffWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very happy with purchase

Went in store to purchase a king mattress..we had decided on one but when it was delivered the new mattress was a lot higher on our base that we had..so talked to the sales assistant Ashlea and seeing we had not opened the covering on our mattress we were able to exchange for another mattress...mattress now is lower for me which is more comfortable..very happy with our purchase..

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jeff, that is great to hear Ashlea was about to assist with exchanging the mattress for you and you are happy with your new mattress. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

m s

m smid north coast nsw australia

Taree store Fantastic after sales customer care service

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good experience

Very easy to find what i was looking for and good products, we bought the goods to set up a respite home for people with disabilities and to give them the feel it was a home away from home.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kelly, thanks for choosing to shop with us in Dandenong. We are glad to hear that it was easy to find what you were after, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Sherri

Sherri

Faulty Lounge

I’ve had a warranty lounge replaced by Fantastic Furniture.I wasn’t sure even if it was under warranty so I went in and Derek and the team at Gepps Cross liaised with their manufacturer who stood by their product and as a result Fantastic furniture stood by their customer. A full store credit was received and I was able to replace my lounge with a new one which was competitively priced and extremely comfortable. Highly recommend this company at Gepps cross! Thank you Derek and team! Sam

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Blatantly lying about fault .

Memo

MemoSydney, NSW

Perfect place with one spot to design your home

Good quality products, easy to navigate in store helpfull and freindly staff there is a little problem with packaging but overall perfect place to shop around for you furniture needs

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Memo, thanks so much for shopping with us in store and sharing your feedback, we hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great Service!

The staff were very friendly, they don’t hassle you but are there ready to help when you need it. We had to bring back a damaged product and they fixed it straight away with a replacement!

Faulty Mattress

MarvindellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better Handling of Damaged Items

This store needs a better process to manage items that have been returned because of damage. It seems that they re-sold an item (to me) that has been returned by a previous customer.

A screw hole collapsed when someone tried to use a powertool to put the screws on, with the damaged screw still left in the hole. There were also 2 missing screws.

The packaging was also different, compared to the new stock i received from the Thomastown store.

Marvindell

hi, it's already been resolved. i had to go back to another store (Thomastown) to have it replaced by them.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marvindell, I am happy to hear the Thomastown store were able to assist you with this! Please let me know if we can help with anything else. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Jaswinder singh

Jaswinder singhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best service,best furniture,best service,best helpful staff

Best best ever, furniture to good quality,any time I want to by some thing I just go to fantastic furniture windsor.like this place.feling like this place just for me.to goog

Ross

RossPerth, WA

Distressing Experience

I went back to the store after noticing an error in the package deal. It was a Hollywood package with dining set of seven but the receipt only shows 5. The sales staff refused to talk with me anymore claiming I was raising my voice and called up a burly man to intimidate me, an old man with heart condition and hearing loss. It was very distressing, I have paid my hard earned money for what I thought was a good deal but the sales staff refused to acknowledged her error putting in a 5 pieces dining set instead of 7. If one can not be honest, fair and truthful in small things how much more for the big things in life. The sales staff in Cannington will erode and eventually damage the reputation and integrity of Fantastic Furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ross, thank you for shopping with us at Cannington! We are delighted to hear you have enjoyed your shopping experience and hope to see you in store again soon! ! Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Erin C

Erin CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products - unbeatable warranty

100% recommend Fantastic Furniture - faulty items have been replaced with no stress or drama plus we have had the choice of replacement items at the purchased value even 4 years down the track. Fantastic Furniture take the worry out of buying furniture for me which is why we always come back

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Erin C, thanks so much for recommending us! We are happy to hear we have been able to assist with any product issues with no hassle and we look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team