Fantastic Furniture Physical store

Fantastic Furniture Physical store (page 4 of 9)

ACT, Fyshwick, NT, Darwin, QLD, etc...
4.6 from 9,902 reviews

3.9

The customer service was excellent

Good value for money
The customer service officer was very patient and helpful she went out of her way to assist me to choose the right products that was right for my needs

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi William, thanks so much for shopping with us in Chullora. We are so happy to hear about your in-store experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Haz Beanz CafeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is perfect

Happy with all aspects of fantastic furniture especially the in store service and selection of fabrics for couches I needed for my cafe and the customer service was outstanding! I’ll definitely recommend them to all my friends

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! We are thrilled to hear about the customer service received, and we hope to see you back at our Windsor Gardens store. Your friends are more than welcome to come too! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Haz Beanz Cafe

Your welcome nick and I certainly come back there next time I need anything for my cafe or home

vkturbo176hp

vkturbo176hpWestern Australia

What a crap show

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

TomoMid North Coast, NSW

Happy wife! Saves money!! Happy Dad!!!

I’d rather buy a product flat packed for 3 reasons, it keeps the cost down, easier to transport AND we have fun ‘building’ our own. Gives it a personal touch.

Tomo

Error: ‘Product Appearance’ IS as advertised.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tomo, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Coffs Harbour. It is great to hear that you enjoy building the goods, and we look forward to seeing you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Nice but expensive

Nice but expensive furniture
Friendly staff
Many things to choose from
Not many colour choices for the lounge I wanted.
The shop was a bit crowded and hard to navigate with a pram

Sarah-Joe W.

Sarah-Joe W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Toddler bed

Staff member Sue was very helpful when searching for a toddler bed. Product knowledge was great. Overall, I am very happy with the service and product available.
We are still waiting on product arrival however assembly looks quite easy.

Ashwin

AshwinSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Awesome..delivery on time....

The only thing was,Not a single cent was discounted ,even if a dollar could change my mind, but it's ok thats business.
The staff's were nice.
Above all they could have discounted..

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Aswhin,thanks for sharing your feedback! We hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great shopping experience

The store is very well set out in the different categories of furniture, good range of furniture I was looking for, very satisfied with the quality of the goods I purchased and the assembly was easy.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marion, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

Affordable, quality corner lounge suite. Great counter service with an outstanding & professional delivery team.
Will absolutely return for any other future furniture needs.
Well done Preston Fantastic Furniture & Thank you.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lee, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

SonyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Think twice about going back.

I still like the products however sales person did not know his stock and was bordering on rude.
When ordering and paying for the good I was told they would not be in stock for at least two weeks.
Not good enough.

Sonya

Thank you for responding.

dani

daniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent products

I love the items i buy, they are easy to assemble & i enjoy putting it together.
the customer service is excellent & very warming so thank you so much.
i brought everything from the store except my bed

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dani, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us at our Helensvale store. It is great to hear that you received such excellent customer service, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

T tam

T tamPerth, WA

New bedroom suite

Got myself a new bedroom suite which is being delivered this week. Cannot wait. This set was so well priced! Happy to post photos when it’s all set up. Thanks

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you so much for shopping with us at Osborne Park. We are so glad to hear that your experience was so positive, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy with my purchases

I Love my new dining suite i can not wait for my lounge to arrive I have updated and my house looks so modern now at a minimum piece...
I did check other store and fantastic furniture had exactly what I was looking for.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Live the life of beeing fantastic

The shoping was easy if i couldn't find Daniel was there to show me where to find it , a good range of furniture, good quality and easy to asemble the flat pack

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marlene, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us in Lismore. We are so glad to hear that Daniel was so helpful, and we look forward to seeing you back in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Selma

SelmaSydney, NSW

Affordable price, lots of products in one shop you don't have to mucking around

Easy to find store all over to Sydney and plenty of parking front of the door
Good product multiple option for design and patterns
Easy assemble instruction

Save your time and money

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Selma, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Chullora. We are looking forward to serving you again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

NAS

NASWerribee

Way to go Fantastic

I had a wonderful experience found exactly what I wanted. There was a range of products the price was very reasonable which met my satisfaction. I did have to assemble the product, the instructions were straight forward along with the diagrams.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi NAS! We are so happy to hear that your experience at our Hoppers Crossing store was so positive. We would love to see you back in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Customer service

Easy to find the store & what we wanted
Excellent products & customer service & explained everything in detail from the product to the delivery options
The wife & I will diffently be shopping there again

Paul Adams

Paul AdamsMid North Coast, NSW

Incredible service, product knowledge and flexibility

Troy was understanding and patient when it came to tailoring advertised packages to our requirements. He also made some creative suggestions that we loved. We ended up with exactly what we wanted in no time along with some serious savings.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Paul, thank you for deciding to shop with us in Port Macquarie. We are so glad to hear about Troy's customer service, and we hope to see you back in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Kamrul I.Sydney, NSW

Family store, what we need we get under our budget. My home all staff I bought from fantastic furniture, kids they like. My sufa is very colourful, I am using 6 years still looks new bcaz kids always careful use, they pretend their toy, reading table, mats, dinning table-chair, all chair, tv stand and more in my house. My wife never complain for product and it's good for me economic.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kamrul, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about this experience with your range of products, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Of course see you again

Quick efficient service

The stock in the Warrawong Store is easily accessible and there was a good lot of staff and so assistance was given straight away. Everything was well set out and it was clear where to head for the product we were looking for.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Catherine, thanks so much for shopping with us in Warrawong. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.