Fantastic Furniture Physical store

Fantastic Furniture Physical store (page 4 of 63)

ACT, Fyshwick, NT, Darwin, QLD, etc...
4.6 from 9,902 reviews

1,246 reviews

David

DavidMid North Coast, NSW

Friendly service

Shopping online with Fantastic normally, but needed to check out the product in-store. Helpful, but not pushy service made it easy. Will be back for other bits and pieces in future.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi David, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Lismore. It is great to hear that the team provided you with such great service, and we hope to see you in store again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Affordable prices, not much customer service.

Looking for dining chairs I had seen on the website. Found them, tried them, decided to buy them without any help from staff. Approached the checkout, eventually served but can't have the chairs for 4 to 8 weeks. Glad I'm not in a hurry.

Adam B.

Adam B.Sydney, NSW

Very comfortable couches, good pricing, excellent prices what more could you want.

very easy to navigate around the store
Excelent customer service
Cheap prices
Furniture is good quality and pricing is cheap.
Very nice people and a good clean store what more can you want.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Adam, thanks so much for shopping with us in Casula. We are thrilled to hear about this experience with the Crossroads team, and we hope to see you back again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Great Service!

Fantastic Furniture has always been a favourite store of mine because of its clean showroom and wide range of products all on display for me to try before I buy. Always look forward to the greeting from friendly faces in the store.

Karen

KarenLaunceston, TAS

Very Happy with my lounge suites.

Well presented and lots to choose from. Quality is good and a good choice of colors. No assembly required for my lounge suite. Delivery was quick and affordable. Sitting in comfort now.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Karen, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a quick and straightforward experience, and we hope to see you back in the Launceston store very soon. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Sarah

SarahFar North Queensland, QLD

Best study desk

Went to look for a bigger desk for my studies, found one I really liked. Courtney was so lovely and helpful. As it was not in stock I was told 3 weeks but was so excited to hear it had arrived in less then 2 weeks. The boys at the warehouse were polite and efficient and loaded it in to my car nicely. I’m so happy with my desk it’s such a good size for my Accounting studies (previous desk was Kmart one very small)

Lounge Suite

The sofas were really good (Tivoli) and was easy to assemble.
Great furniture for the price. The warranty of 6 years is good. Helpful and supportive staff. Transport was prompt and easy.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Nunawading. We are glad to hear that you are so happy with your Tivoli sofas, and we hope to see you back in store again soon. Regards, Nick and the Fantastic Team.

the manager and handling customer complaints

I bought a bed and when we started putting it together at home with the draws that fit underneath the bed, some P7 parts were missing. I was upset when I rang the stall and spoke with the manager. The young girl was great at diffusing the situation and made me feel at ease very quickly. She asked how would I like things to be resolved and was willing to take on board my suggestions, and on top of that went out of her way herself by dropping in the parts needed on her way home.
Great customer service and a Manager that genuinely listened and followed things through.

ChelseaK

ChelseaKPerth, WA

Store was clean, lots of variety of stock, easy to find what I was after too. I had Ruth look after me and she was great. She was really friendly and super helpful.

Only thing that I’m not overly happy about is the waiting time for my furniture. I ordered a dining set, coffee table and a tv unit which will all take 6-8 weeks so we’ll be in a new house with nothing for awhile

Joanne W.

Joanne W.Queensland

No pushy Sales which was great

We have been looking for a new lounge for a few months and went into the store to see what was best suited for us ended up getting a rug as well

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Joanne W., Thanks so much for shopping with us! It is wonderful to hear you found the perfect lounge and rug in our store. We hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Jessica M.

Jessica M.

Don't bother going into this store if you want any customer service

We went in twice this week and both times nobody greeted us. Even after I asked for help they weren't too interested in selling to us. Rude, unfriendly and a waste of our time going to the Auburn store.

bingobingo

bingobingoGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic!

This is a great robe. Holds a fair bit. Purchased in addition to the queen Havana bedroom suite. Good solid piece. Clear assembly instructions.
Looks a million bucks. Staff member was very helpful and friendly when Purchased.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi bingobingo, Thanks so much for shopping with us! It is great to hear you have found the perfect robe and bedroom furniture for your needs and we hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Nige

NigeGreenway 2900, ACT

Great and Knowledgeable Staff

Staff were friendly, approachable and very knowledgeable about the products we purchased. All through the process we were made aware of the timeframe from purchase order to delivery, with staff genuinely apologising due to Covid. The range was good and we left satisfied with all our purchases

Rowena Loram

Rowena LoramCentral Queensland, QLD

Jazz chaise sofa

Customer service in store was good. Quality of sofa is not but you get what you pay for. The legs are wobbly and the cushions started going flat almost immediately. The chaise section is uneven so your legs sit higher up than your lap which makes it hard to get out of. We regretted this purchase within 3 weeks. If you're not too fussy and you don't want to spend a lot, this is the place for you.

Graeme

GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

Fantastic experience, great value for money and quality. All our furniture is from Fantastic, lounge suite, side tables, desks, chairs, dining suite, coffee table, just love the variety, it's Fantastic!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Graeme, Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying our product range and we appreciate you taking the time out to share your thoughts! We hope to see you back soon! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

Furniture Shops

Staff are always friendly , courteous , pleasant and prepared to go out of their way to assist the customer .

Store layout has increased over the time and is very easy to navigate your way around . The product that was purchased this time is on order for delivery from the main store in NSW who have stock . We have purchased quite a few other products from Fantastic and have had NO problems in assembling them .

Doeane B.

Doeane B.Southeast, SA

Perfect bunk bed and Queen sized beds!

Our son loved his Jordan bunk bed! It is very sturdy and neat looking.
My husband and I loved our Queen sized beds too ( Havana and Modena bed). We love the design, they're sturdy, and affordable compared to other QS beds other stores offer.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Doeane B., It is wonderful to hear your son is happy with his new bunk bed! We really appreciate you shopping with us and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Jerry and Emily

Jerry and EmilyCentral Queensland, QLD

Great products! Great service!

easy to find stock
Not really much in stock but ended up ordering and got here at an acceptable time.
Great products
Easy to install
Will always be shopping at fantastic from now on, as the prices are perfect!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jerry and Emily, thanks so much for shopping with us! We really appreciate it and we hope you are enjoying your new furniture soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

sarah c.

sarah c.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Right product right price

Easy to find. Situated within a homemakers centre and comparing to other furniture stores in there they were what we were looking for and the best price. Clean, tidy and staff cannot be anymore helpful.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi sarah c., that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Helpful staff

I was happy with the options of couches and the different colours you could pick from, it was great to be able to sit on them and feel them out

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chantelle Edwards, thanks so much for shopping with us in-store! It is great to hear you were happy with our fabric range! We look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team