Fantastic Furniture Physical store

Fantastic Furniture Physical store (page 5 of 496)

ACT, Fyshwick, NT, Darwin, QLD, etc...
4.6 from 9,902 reviews

9,902 reviews
    4.5 (1,588)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (90) · No (1,553)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (87) · No (1,553)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (88%) · Not as advertised (12%)
    4.5 (1,622)

janagilbert

janagilbertFar North Queensland, QLD

Great furniture at right price

Repeat customer with growing needs. Have purchased many items from Fantastic Furniture including beds, bedroom suites for master and kids rooms, dining suite and office furniture. None have disappointed. Plan to upgrade one of the kids bedroom furniture later in the year and have already got my eyes on one of the kids bedroom suites displayed in the showroom now.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jana! Thank you so much for continuing to shop with us at the Cairns store. We are thrilled to hear that you keep coming back and are a satisfied customer. We look forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Fantastic in every way!!!

Extremely well made and looks amazing in the room. Easy to put together with clear instructions. Staff were helpful and considerate. Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

Happy Dad

Happy DadFar North Queensland, QLD

Bed for daughter she loves it

Staff were super friendly. We purchased our first bed for our 2yo. Bed was priced incorrectly and staff honoured the cheaper price without question. Very professional staff.

Store layout is easy to find and they have a good range of kids beds from bunks to trundles to complete Star Wars themed bed with matching cupbards

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Great Service

I knew what I wanted I found it Staff were very helpful and approachable I was able to take the product with me and it was already assembled. Bonus. Thanks.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sarah, that is wonderful to hear! it is great to hear you found our team in-store friendly and helpful and your product was available to take home. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Anne

AnneIllawarra, NSW

Helpful friendly staff

Staff were knowledgeable extremely helpful they were willing to assist and greeted you with a friendly smile.
We feel it’s value for money and the sales rep was helpful with every aspect of our purchase

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Anne, thank you for choosing to shop with us and sharing your in store experience online! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

excellent customer service from start to finish quick delievery quick assemble im happy.thank you jackie

I always look for Jackie,that way I walk out a very happy lady.Excellent service from the moment I walk in the store until I walk out.Thats why I always go back and don't go anywhere else.I know im going to find what im looking for,see you guys soon.

Very good

Very good variety of products, prices very good and staff very friendly and helpful!! I would really recommend to everyone that doesn’t want to spend a fortune!!
I ll be back for shore

K Jennings

K JenningsSouthern and Hills, SA

FANTASTIC *

Always have what we are specifically looking for, great customer service and mostly in stock ready to take home. The store always looks inviting with a big range of colors and selection of items.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi K Jennings, thank so much for shopping with us! We are glad to hear you enjoy visiting our store and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Krystal H.

Krystal H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Service, Affordable and everything we wanted

We headed into the store not knowing exactly the furniture we wanted but a rough idea, the lovely young lady gave us so much information and space to check and everything. She helped so much we walked out with everything we needed at half the price we thought we were going to have to pay!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Krystal H., thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Got exactly what I wanted within 2 days

I was looking for a 2 seater recliner that looked modern and had a nice colour. I found it online and went straight in store to order with delivery. The recliner was put inside my lounge 2 days later and I'm so happy with it!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lashea, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Dandenong. It is great to hear that you received your new recliner in just 2 days, and we hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Db1600

Db1600Sydney, NSW

Croft 2.5 seater

How on earth they advertise this couch as a 2.5 seater is incredible. My 7 and 4 year old fit on this couch, let alone 2.5 people. Poor advertising, very small

Trish

Trish

Just what I was looking for

1. An extremely pleasant young lady helped me
2. There was a very good range
3. Extremely satisfied with both product and price
4. The instructions weren't that clear but once I worked them out the rest was easy

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Trish, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mandurah. We are very glad to hear about your experience, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

shontelle

shontelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service experience

it was great feeling walking into a store which is clean friendly and inviting. Great customer service and alot of variety of choices to choose from. Thanks heaps for the great product and service

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shontelle, thank you very much for choosing to shop at our Logan store. It is great to hear about the service received, and we are glad that you like the products too! We hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Fabulous product knowledge

The staff was so helpful and friendly, she had great product knowledge and helped me stay in my budget
And so helped me get it the next day though delivery

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bell, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that the Penrith staff were so helpful and friendly, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Poonam

PoonamVictoria

This is perfect...

Fantastic Furniture has always been a favourite store of mine because of its clean showroom and wide range of products all on display for me to try before I buy.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Poonam, thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad to hear this, and we hope to see you in our Hoppers Crossing store again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

JEN

JENHunter Region, NSW

Comfort

Easy finding what I wanted as lay out was easy to see items that I wanted.Staff where very helpful showing alternative items. Making my choices easy by showing colours and designs

Louis

LouisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with everything

Easy to find and close to home, extremely satisfied with product availability, quality is great and at an affordable price, yes it was all very easy to assemble the furniture

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Louis, thanks so much for shopping with us in Dandenong. We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with everything about your experience, and we hope to see you back again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

David

DavidMid North Coast, NSW

Friendly service

Shopping online with Fantastic normally, but needed to check out the product in-store. Helpful, but not pushy service made it easy. Will be back for other bits and pieces in future.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi David, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Lismore. It is great to hear that the team provided you with such great service, and we hope to see you in store again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Affordable prices, not much customer service.

Looking for dining chairs I had seen on the website. Found them, tried them, decided to buy them without any help from staff. Approached the checkout, eventually served but can't have the chairs for 4 to 8 weeks. Glad I'm not in a hurry.

Adam B.

Adam B.Sydney, NSW

Very comfortable couches, good pricing, excellent prices what more could you want.

very easy to navigate around the store
Excelent customer service
Cheap prices
Furniture is good quality and pricing is cheap.
Very nice people and a good clean store what more can you want.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Adam, thanks so much for shopping with us in Casula. We are thrilled to hear about this experience with the Crossroads team, and we hope to see you back again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.