Fantastic Furniture QLD, Cairns

Fantastic Furniture QLD, Cairns

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (27)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (91%) · Not as advertised (9%)

Customer Service is Amazing!

The staff worked hard to have everything my partner and I needed to move into our new house. With delivery delays on products because of Covid-19 they worked incredibly hard with us and suppliers to find alternatives to the original products in the packages that were readily available and worked the overall price to accommodate swapping in different products. They also offered free delivery on one delivery because we had items coming at multiple different times.

Sofa Happy

Sofa HappyFar North Queensland, QLD

Great value and good service

We were looking for a new sofa set - good range of products in this store compared to other furniture stores around Cairns and friendly customer service. Delivery was on time and efficient

Store LocationCairns, QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you very much for shopping with us in Cairns. It is great to hear about the friendly customer service received, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

janagilbert

janagilbertFar North Queensland, QLD

Great furniture at right price

Repeat customer with growing needs. Have purchased many items from Fantastic Furniture including beds, bedroom suites for master and kids rooms, dining suite and office furniture. None have disappointed. Plan to upgrade one of the kids bedroom furniture later in the year and have already got my eyes on one of the kids bedroom suites displayed in the showroom now.

Store LocationCairns, Qld 4870
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jana! Thank you so much for continuing to shop with us at the Cairns store. We are thrilled to hear that you keep coming back and are a satisfied customer. We look forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Happy Dad

Happy DadFar North Queensland, QLD

Bed for daughter she loves it

Staff were super friendly. We purchased our first bed for our 2yo. Bed was priced incorrectly and staff honoured the cheaper price without question. Very professional staff.

Store layout is easy to find and they have a good range of kids beds from bunks to trundles to complete Star Wars themed bed with matching cupbards

Store LocationCairns QLD

Sarah

SarahFar North Queensland, QLD

Best study desk

Went to look for a bigger desk for my studies, found one I really liked. Courtney was so lovely and helpful. As it was not in stock I was told 3 weeks but was so excited to hear it had arrived in less then 2 weeks. The boys at the warehouse were polite and efficient and loaded it in to my car nicely. I’m so happy with my desk it’s such a good size for my Accounting studies (previous desk was Kmart one very small)

Sue

SueFar North Queensland, QLD

I ordered quite a few things from fantastic furniture and had the best experience

The store felt a little crowded for me. Had a super range on display. Quality of products are super superb. The assembly will be easy as i have had products from here before and never had a problem

Store LocationCairns Queensland
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sue, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Cairns. We are glad to hear about your in-store experience aside from it being crowded, and we hope to see you back again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Rob Barron

Rob BarronFar North Queensland, QLD

Very happy, satisfied with the product

Looks good in my lounge. Easy to assemble. If I require matching furniture there are many options made of the same materials. I was happy to wait for my product to arrive as it was not in stock.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rob, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Cairns. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the product and we hope to serve you again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Nathan J.

Nathan J.Far North Queensland, QLD

Always fantastic

Staff are friendly and welcoming, the prices are great value and the product range is abundant. Products are easy to assemble too. Will definitely keep going back for all my furniture needs.

Store LocationCairns QLD.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nathan, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are happy to hear that the Cairns team are so friendly and welcoming, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Jarna

JarnaFar North Queensland, QLD

Ripped off' dissatisfied

Sales rep had no interest in what I was looking for'
Questions were answered misleading.
I followed him around with a broken foot ' struggling ' trying to purchase a new bed '
He wasnt helpful.
Full price charged.
Furniture was not avail for pick up' was not informed when or how i would no it was avail.
And the mattress is opposite to what I described I was looking for.

I am pretty upset '

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Friendly and exuberant Staff

Very Satisfied with ease of purchase and collection, including their COVID measures. Staff were extremely friendly. Products appear to be of quality and lower cost then competitors. very happy with purchase of my new stylish office chairs Windsor dinning chairs.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sandra, that is great to hear! We are proud of our Cairns team for providing such excellent service during this time, and we are glad that you are happy with your new Windsor chairs. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

C and P

C and P

AMAZING

Truly blown away by all aspects of our purchases. From the exceptional customer service from Julie, range of products, reasonable prices and delivery guys - couldn't ask for anything more. Very good quality flat-pack dressing table with spot-on assembly instructions; well-made headboard and base with the most comfortable mattress we've ever had, all delivered the next day within the allotted time frame!! Ordered a few other things that weren't in stock but were able to be viewed in the showroom, which are also great quality. Will definitely be our "go-to" store for any further furniture and home decor needs. Thank you very much.

Store LocationCairns, Qld
Nkob

NkobFar North Queensland, QLD

Good value - Dion Desk

I have a small bedroom that needed a laptop desk. The Dion desk was just perfect and only 4 steps to assemble. Very light so can easily be moved if necessary.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for shopping with us in Cairns and taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Tanneil

TanneilFar North Queensland, QLD

Very surprised with the range

Staff were friendly and helpful. Was surprised to find my perfect lounge after searching all the other furniture stores. Quick delivery. One product was not available in store, but overall very happy.

I don't have face book

I don't have face bookFar North Queensland, QLD

Don't rely on the outsourced delivery service.

Not a problem with the staff member serving me, just the delivery wasn't provided to suit my needs and took four phone calls to sort it out after being lied to by store staff that it was on the AM run when it wasn't as indicated to me by the delivery driver.

AussieBrian

AussieBrianFar North Queensland, QLD

I kept my money in my pocket.

I'm happy others have had such terrific success with Fantastic Furniture but my experience has been very different.

Twice now I've walked into the Cairns store and found myself to be the only customer. Wandering around looking at all the different stuff and not one of the four staff on duty even acknowledged I was in the shop nor offered any assistance whatever.

Not so much as a good morning on either occasion.

I can promise there was a whole pile of money walked out with me today that would otherwise have been in the till.

SamLW

SamLWFar North Queensland, QLD

great service and nice products

very satisfied with the service we received, very friendly staff each time we visited to browse the range. nice and bright , easy to walk around and navigate. great range of products.

Store LocationCairns 4870 QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sam, we are so glad to hear about the service you received. We would love to see you back in the Cairns store soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Kristy Davis

Kristy DavisFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my lego collection

Perfect for my lego, easy to assemble. Very sturdy. Great product. I will be purchasing more for the rest of my collection. Thanks Fantastic Furniture. Very satisfied customer. I'll be back!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kristy, thanks for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear this feedback, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Bruce

BruceFar North Queensland, QLD

Amazing rugs!

Was in the Cairns store and the showroom was in great display. the products availability was fantastic and quality was was in good condition. Assembling the rugs for the bedroom and lounge looks amazing.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bruce! Thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We are so happy to hear that you like our range of rugs, and we hope to see you back in our Cairns store in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Went in looking to purchase a bed seen online

service was great and prompt. No pushiness, sale completed efficiently.Store layout was easy to navigate and find what I wanted. Staff encouraged me to try mattresses and made my choices easy

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sharon! Thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad to hear that our team were able to make your choice so easy. We hope to see you back in our Cairns store soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Brent T.

Brent T.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great Place To Go For Your Furniture

Navigating Through Was Good.
The Range Was To Our Liking and We Purchased a Purchased Lounge
The Lady Staff We Meet Looked After Us as We Walked in Throught The Door.

Store LocationDrake Sofa
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Brent T., thanks so much for shopping with us in Cairns. We are thrilled to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.