Fantastic Furniture QLD, Cairns

Fantastic Furniture QLD, Cairns

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (90%) · Not as advertised (10%)

Kristy Davis

Kristy DavisFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my lego collection

Perfect for my lego, easy to assemble. Very sturdy. Great product. I will be purchasing more for the rest of my collection. Thanks Fantastic Furniture. Very satisfied customer. I'll be back!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kristy, thanks for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear this feedback, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Bruce

BruceFar North Queensland, QLD

Amazing rugs!

Was in the Cairns store and the showroom was in great display. the products availability was fantastic and quality was was in good condition. Assembling the rugs for the bedroom and lounge looks amazing.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bruce! Thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We are so happy to hear that you like our range of rugs, and we hope to see you back in our Cairns store in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Went in looking to purchase a bed seen online

service was great and prompt. No pushiness, sale completed efficiently.Store layout was easy to navigate and find what I wanted. Staff encouraged me to try mattresses and made my choices easy

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sharon! Thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad to hear that our team were able to make your choice so easy. We hope to see you back in our Cairns store soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Brent T.

Brent T.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great Place To Go For Your Furniture

Navigating Through Was Good.
The Range Was To Our Liking and We Purchased a Purchased Lounge
The Lady Staff We Meet Looked After Us as We Walked in Throught The Door.

Store LocationDrake Sofa
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Brent T., thanks so much for shopping with us in Cairns. We are thrilled to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Lily

LilyFar North Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful Service

I was in your Cairns store yesterday afternoon, looking for a new bed that I intended to buy. As we walked in we were not greeted or even acknowledged by any of the 3 staff that were working at this time and they didn't offer there assistance what so ever, this is extremely shameful on your behalves considering that there was only one other couple in the store at that time, it's not like they were busy. Absolutely applauded. Bad customer service. I don't even know if i want to go back and get the bed anymore!

RachelG

RachelGBowen

Reliable & Affordable

Store LocationFantastic Furniture, Cairns
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi RachelG, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear about your collection experience at the Cairns store on Friday afternoon. We hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

belinda

belindaFar North Queensland, QLD

Fabulous service

Great shop - extremely competitive prices - really friendly staff- and the fellows that did the delivery of my mattress - were really helpful friendly - professional. I highly recommend this store and staff .
Kuranda QLD

Myalee

MyaleeFar North Queensland, QLD

Great product at a very reasonable price - service was awesome

Fast efficient service.
Product was a better quality then I expected.
The warehouse experience was also terrific, smooth and very very friendly
Extremely helpful. This is my first experience with Fantastic Furniture... and it was without fault

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Myalee, thank you so much for shopping with us! We are so happy to hear that your first experience went so smoothly, and we hope that it won't be your last. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Michelle H.

Michelle H.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great customer service, affordable, fantastic, afterpay

I hate shopping, I hate false sales people trying to bleed you to spend to your limit. But not fantastic furniture staff in cairns. My nerves were put at ease, the staff very down to earth, friendly and real.
Affordable prices, plus afterpay, I walked out, getting what I needed and didn't feel rushed or pushed to get the bigger or better product. I was helped not pushed and the sales staff made me feel like I was spending up big still.

Donna G.

Donna G.Far North Queensland, QLD

fast, easy service

very happy with product, easy to put together. Great color options. Service was fabulous, definitely value for money and availability of product was bang on. will definitely shop there again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Donna G., Thanks very much for shopping with us! We are so happy to hear you received great service and are enjoying your new purchases! We hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Kelly

KellyFar North Queensland, QLD

Cairns fantastic furniture=fantastic!

If you are looking for affordable, quality, Australian made furniture, look no further!
I recently purchased a lounge & 2 bed bases from these guys, value for money guaranteed with excellent warranty. So happy with my purchases but what really stood out for me was the old school customer service. So refreshing! The customer service in Cairns is OUTSTANDING! These guys are here to do their absolute best to help you, in anyway they can. Im so impressed & so happy. Thank you Cairns Fantastic Furniture, you guys are the bomb!
Kelly- Mission Beach

Erica

EricaFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Furniture!

Super happy with our new bed, very sturdy and easy to assemble. Mattress is SO comfortable and came in a box! So we got to take home that day! Very impressed.

Store LocationIn Store
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Erica, thanks so much for shopping with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new bed and mattress and we hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Wen L

Wen LFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Professional clerks are willing to assist you with any questions. Easy to assemble the furniture just follow the steps from manual book. Definitely value for money. You won't be disappointed at all.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Renae M

Renae MCentral Queensland, QLD

Wounderful

Wounderful customer service very helpful and friendly and great with our kids.Just a bit disappointed with how long we have to wait for our product to come apart from that great store

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Renae M, thanks so much for taking the time to share your kind words about our team! We hope you are enjoying your new purchase soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Melanie. B

Melanie. BFar North Queensland, QLD

Love It

Fantastic range of furniture at Fantastic prices. Everything I needed and more, And wonderful staff to help you choose. Love this place. Affordable quality furniture that won't break the bank.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCairns ( Cairns home improvement centre)
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Melanie. B, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Quick fuss free furniture shopping

Easy fuss free experience instore shopping experience, will be going back again for sure for all the rooms in ypur house and bedrooms and entertain ypu

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lala, thank you so much for choosing us, we really appreciate it! Thank you also very much for spending the time to share your feedback on us. We hope to serve you again in store in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

Phil

Philcairns

Wrong legs delivered and no follow up

I ordered a 2 seat jazz sofa, it was delivered with the wrong legs. I rang the store and couldn't get through so I left a voice mail message and I also emailed twice. Still waiting for someone to get back to me. In the end I went into the store. Luckily the girl on the floor was great and gave me the right legs of a show room sofa. Whats the point of having voice mail or email or nobody checks them?

Pat

PatCairns Qld

Fantastic Prices

The range of furniture is fantastic. Prices are fantastic. Service is fantastic. Completely satisfied with every aspect of Fantastic Furniture. It really lives up to its name.

good prices

good service good price good product i was very impressed actually was very good product for the prices
was over all happy

Love Fantastic

Great selection of furniture at affordable prices. Love the very many fabrics you can choose from. I always walk out with more than I intend to buy.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rob, thanks for choosing to shop with us! We're so glad you like our range of fabrics. It can sometimes be difficult selecting 1 from the 100+ we have on offer! We hope to see you again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.