Fantastic Furniture QLD, Capalaba

Fantastic Furniture QLD, Capalaba

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (18)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (85%) · Not as advertised (15%)
Deborah

DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful canvas

Check website first & found 2 canvas wall arts that I like. Ended up selecting beach canvas. Looks great in our house. Great quality & price. Sales guy was helpful & friendly. Quick service

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Deborah, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you were able to get the canvases that you were after, and we hope to serve you in our Capalaba store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got what I wanted but was not made welcome

On two visits to the Capalaba store in the last month, I was able to get what I wanted but never felt welcomed by the staff. On my visit today there were three staff and I was the only customer!

Store LocationCapalaba QLD
Margi

MargiSouth East Queensland, QLD

A happy returning customer

I love this store! Fantastic seems to be the only furniture store where bright, colourful furnishing fabrics are offered. I saw a bed I loved, and decided then and there to buy it. The staff are wonderful - knowledgeable about the products and so friendly. It's always so easy to buy at Fantastic - nothing ever goes wrong with the procedure, and it's great to buy Australian made.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Margi, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us in Capalaba. We are thrilled to hear about your experiences with our staff, and we look forward to seeing you back in store soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture QLD, Capalaba compares to other Furniture Shops

Bella

BellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, great range

Great value for money, Aussie made, great range of colours and fabrics, range. Easy store layout, great quality, free delivery assembled, great knowledgeable staff, friendly, great customer service, great openong hours

Szoraka T.

Szoraka T.South East Queensland, QLD

Store management is great.

Bought a good looking Willow bed however it had paint chip marks on it and the wooden slats were burnt. The store management very quickly, politely and painlessly resolved the customer complaint to my satisfaction.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Szoraka, thanks so much for shopping with us in Capalaba. We are so glad to hear that the team were able to resolve the issue with your slats, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Susana

SusanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Tallboy

As soon as I arrived at the shop I saw the Tall Boy that I had in mind and we bought it. The quality and price are very good. The lady of the staff was very helpful and we finished our purchase just in minutes. They are in renovation and the products are limited but that was not a problem. Thank you for all your efforts and work.

Aiden K

Aiden KSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very pleasant experience!

We were greeted immediately upon entering the store which was being renovated at the time. Staff were knowledgeable and patient while we sat on lounges and played with fabrics. Our last FF lounge lasted 13 years so we had no doubt when purchasing another lounge from them. I look forward to receiving it and am happy it is manufactured in Australia. Would recommend this store.

LGavin

LGavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overall lovely staff and great products
I love my cupboard for my laundry and it was very easy to put together I have bought stools and a picture previously and was equally as happy...you seem to have found lovely staff for all your stores

Shelle

ShelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous!!

The store is well presented. Set out with many ideas. Be proud of the people you hire. From ordering to delivering was superb customer service.
My new convertible lounge was so easy to assemble and fits beautifully within the space. Quality is amazing.
I look forward to visiting the store again.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shelle, thank you for deciding to shop with us. We are so happy to hear that the Capalaba team are setting such a great example, and we look forward to seeing you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Sheree

ShereeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ripped off!

I bought a package deal and 6 months later the same deal had extra items added! I guess it was bad timing. 1.5 years later Im still saving to buy the tall boy that I missed out on.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sheree, I am very sorry to hear about this! If you would like some assistance with saving for the tallboy, you can send an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your purchase and contact information. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Katie

KatieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Decent quality furniture, fairly affordable

I like the layout of the store, I like the availability of different products and colour choices that are available. Assembly was not too bad! The staff were helpful, though maybe slightly understaffed.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Katie, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice chairs

Capalaba store is well laid out. Although there wasn’t many staff around to help I was able to get what I wanted and not have to wait around. The dining chairs are great and easy to put up would love to buy more one day

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rachel, thank toy for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience, we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Ruggie

RuggieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great variety price and service

MY new lounge was exactly what I wanted and service was quick and friendly.i would definitely go to fantastic First in the future.skso the coffee table was easy to assemble because of great instructions.

Store LocationCapalaba fantastic furniture
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ruggie, that is wonderful to hear you found the perfect lounge and coffee table in our store! We appreciate you sharing your experience and we hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Chekarta Clarke

Chekarta ClarkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rather Pleasant Experience

Yvonne from the friendly team at Fantastic Furniture Capalaba made my overall shopping experience easy and pleasant! She was knowledgeable of the product very helpful and even taught me how to use ZIP pay! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for furniture very reliable and affordable! Thanks FF TEAM CAPALABA!!!!

Best value furniture store

Friendly and helpful staff. Great value, quality and a good variety of products. Easy store to navigate. Furniture was easy to assemble. I always visit Fantastic Furniture when purchasing new furniture.

Store LocationCapalaba QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Angela Schoenauer, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Capalaba. That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future and have passed your message onto the store. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Furniture Shops

Amazing staff and products!

Amazing, friendly and knowledgeable in every aspect, Yvonne was so patient and actually knew her products. Nothing seemed a problem which in this day and age is hard to find!
The range is great for the pricing, and the store flowed well helping to find what you are looking for.

Very satisfied

Such a fantastic store and awesome staff, very friendly and helpful, i will definitely be shopping there again. Lots of different styles to choose from, great selection of furniture. Very happy customer

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tanz, thank you for choosing to shop with us at Capalaba! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Rachel MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hayman Hall Table

Bought the Hayman Hall Table for $89 as I needed a spot out of reach for my keys from my baby.
Organised a baby sitter, spent the time assembling and following all instructions, only to find when I finished, the top had been previously damaged and white touch up paint of a different shade had been used. Having opened a sealed box I was very disappointed that furniture advertised as new was actually second-hand quality. Next time I'll purchase from gumtree or the salvos instead. I work and have a baby so I now won't have any free time to even sort out a refund, let alone unassemble the damn thing and repack to drive to the warehouse and ask for another. Instead, I'll recommend everyone not to waste their time with Fantastic Furniture.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Hi
I have just sent email with images attached.

Brett H

Brett Hbrisbane

great click and collect service and saves time as product was ready and waiting on arrival and no ne

easy to find the product on line that i required and i did require assembly assistance due to size of product. Once completed i was very happy with my purchase and the warehouse staff at Capalaba were excellent considering it was a Sunday afternoon!!

Shop LocationQLD, Capalaba
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Brett H, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great range of products, AMAZING prices <3

Easy store to find, great layout. Fantastic ranfe of products and prices. Qaulity is good. Self assembly was a 2 person job and was easy enough I didn't curse at all!!!

Shop LocationQLD, Capalaba
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lish, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team