Fantastic Furniture QLD, Hervey Bay

Fantastic Furniture QLD, Hervey Bay

Great store

Always a pleasure shopping at fantastic furniture hervey bay. Staff are always helpful and layout is easy to get around and neat and tidy. Always get bang for your buck.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for continuing to shop with us in Hervey Bay. We hope to see you back again very soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

AndrewWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

FUNtastic

Love the staff, love the follow up, love the product ,love the store...but 6 to 8 weeks and CJays comment doesn't inspire hope. But we will let it go based the fantastic previous service

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationHervey Bay QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Andrew, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear that you have had a good experience with our staff and products, and we hope to see you back in store again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Andrew

Any chance of speeding up delivery ?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Andrew, unfortunately we are unable to speed up our delivery process as many items need to be manufactured in and are "Made To Order", I apologize. Regards, Jivani and the Fantastic Team.

Kevin

KevinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Happy return customer

Have shopped here 3 times now. Excellent price and good quality furniture and home products. Also easy navigation around store, not to mention experienced friendly staff. Furniture bought is also easy to assemble.

Store LocationHervey Bay, QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kevin, thank you so much for continuing to choose us, we really appreciate it! Thank you also very much for spending the time to share your feedback on us. We hope to serve you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture QLD, Hervey Bay compares to other Furniture Shops

Jean

JeanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Just what we needed

We found what we wanted without any problems. Sadly the item was not in stock due to the COV 19 and we will have to wait more than a month for delivery. It would be nice if Fantastic could stock more Aussie made products. We have bought lots of pieces here and hopefully our office chair will be just as good as the others.

Poor Communication

It's been 6 weeks (the maximum amount of weeks quoted) since we ordered the Convertible 6 package which we have not received. There was no communication from the store to say it's not going to be here on time and after speaking to the staff myself no one can tell me how many more weeks we have to wait. One staff member even saying that it's not in the country yet. I don't believe it's too much to ask for an estimate on how much longer so there is no need to be rude over the phone.

I'm an existing customer and I will continue to shop here but in this instance, it has been a fail.

Les G

Les GWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Just what we’re looking for

Well laid out store easy to navigate around with a great selection of products and great quality . Putting the furniture together is a easy experience. Having purchased before always happy with the products

Store LocationFantastic furniture Hervey Bay
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Les, thank you for continuing to shop with us in Hervey Bay. We are thrilled to hear that you always have such positive experiences with our products, and we look forward to seeing you again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

2 old ducks!

2 old ducks!Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fabulous Fantastic

I found what I wanted pretty quickly as I have browsed and shopped here several times, there were not a lot of options however the filing drawer/cabinet I purchased turned out to be exactly what I wanted. construction took some time but I took it slowly and referred to the instructions regularly. considering I have only ever put one other item together from scratch it was a great achievement for me to see the finished product. The extra wheel towards the front under bottom filing drawer is fantastic it ensures my cabinet will never topple over. I'm more than happy with my purchase.

Store LocationHervey Bay Queensland
Tanya M.

Tanya M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Staff were friendly..one of the delivery guys was extremely rude and disrespectful

Our experience in store was ok..but the delivery wasn't. The delivery guy was swearing while trying to put the couch together, than walked out.So we are left wondering is it connected properly,as it's a modular couch..we also found after the recliner part doesn't work ..we are still awaiting a replacement .

Store LocationHervey Bay Qld
Svengali57

Svengali57Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

We want to give a shout to the manager and his staff.

The manager went above and beyond in helping us after we'd bought our items and we couldn't speak more highly of the Hervey Bay store.
The cabinets were pretty straightforward to put together and display our items beautifully. We've bought about 15 items here and never had a problem. Cool city!!! AAA+++

Affordable & Great Service

Super friendly staff, all stock available, I couldn't be happier! They offer so many beautiful items. Such a friendly environment to take the hubby & kids and stroll through the store.

Jennifer

JenniferWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I just love fantastic furniture Hervey Bay for it's furniture.

Fantastic Furniture Hervey Bay is easy to access the staff are great, I found what I wanted bought item straight away took it home and assembled with ease, Great store.

Store LocationHarvey Bay Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jennifer, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Glen KerriWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Appalling manager. Floor staff were good.

The product I bought was good. Assembly was easy. Satisfied with the product. Quality of product was good, pick up was made easy. The store had a good range of products available.

Rhonda

RhondaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Furniture Store in Hervey Bay

Thrilled that Fantastic Furniture allowed us to exchange our 2-seater recliner suite for a 3-seater recliner suite after the 2-seater was delivered and we realised we would prefer the 3-seater.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
William.

William.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic's Guarantee .

After phoning Fantastic about an Item under guarantee , I had polite helpful response and the Item was picked up and replaced within 24 hours . Great service and my thanks to Fantastic .

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi William, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about this experience with the Hervey Bay team and we look forward to seeing you again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Friendly staff. Good value and range of furniture.

Layout of furniture easy to navigate feom section to section.
Good choices with varied colours available.
Quality is great for the price paid.
Easy assembly under 1 hour to build desk and chair.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Laura, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Claudia

ClaudiaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic chair

They have good products but some of the staff are just not the friendliest. I went in there with my boyfriend to buy a new lounge and they didn't really seam interested. There is one really nice guy but im unsure of the rest. I feel because i'm young (20) they look at me like i have no money and will waste there time which is NOT the case. I ended up buying a chair for my beauty room but went elsewhere for the lounge.

Suzie

SuzieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love the furnishings and helpful staff

Easy to navigate, quality is good, satisfied with products, easy to assemble, staff were helpful and made great suggestions to match my needs and also helpful with pricing according to my budget.

Store LocationHervey Bay Queensland
Jeff

JeffWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very happy with purchase

Went in store to purchase a king mattress..we had decided on one but when it was delivered the new mattress was a lot higher on our base that we had..so talked to the sales assistant Ashlea and seeing we had not opened the covering on our mattress we were able to exchange for another mattress...mattress now is lower for me which is more comfortable..very happy with our purchase..

Store LocationHervey Bay 4655
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jeff, that is great to hear Ashlea was about to assist with exchanging the mattress for you and you are happy with your new mattress. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Service Range Value Availability

Service was great The range amazing Great value and my product was available. Staff knowledge was very helpful and the warrant and cloth protection offer gave me peace of mind

Maddie

MaddieBundaberg

Fantastic.

Although I have to travel a fair way to go to fantastic furniture I love visiting and purchasing Evey time, I'm pretty satisfied with the range of products although could have more in lounges, my son loves his bed very comfortable, yes it was easy to put together.

Shop LocationQLD, Hervey Bay
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Maddie, thank you so much for continuing to choose us, we really appreciate it! Thank you also very much for spending the time to share your feedback on us. We hope to serve you again in store in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team